Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies, I found these hpt on Amazon yesterday for 0.49 for 25 of them. Shipping is 8.00 so I bought 50 of them for around 10.00. I have never used this brand but it's babi One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-count.

NO clomid for this gal. Got up at 6:30am on a Sat to have the u/s and after waiting 45min I go in and get undressed only for the Doctor to say I think you should wait to see if you TSH level goes down to 2.5 or below and we can do it next cycle. Well the 6 week mark will be about a week after my AF comes again. I'm going to try to get it checked at the 5 week mark and hope it's down. IDK...I'm frustrated

Cam, huge congrats! Hope it's a healthy, happy 9mo. for you;)

fluter, sorry to hear of the set-back:cry: I hope your tsh drops quickly!!! thanks for the info on the thyroid issue. I saw my doctor on thursday for a scheduled post coital check. Dh's swimmers looked like they were doing well in their environment:thumbup: I was glad to see that all checked out! my doctor wrote a lab order for a thyroid check (T3, TSH, free T4] and a prolactin test. I have a rx in hand for clomid..starting next cycle, assuming thyroid is good. He said I could take days 3-7 or 5-9..up to me. What do you gals think? I ovulate on my own...hmmm

Praying for more sticky bfps here!!!

I usually take mine 3-7 because I do not have a long cycle. I ovulate on my own and do not have an LP defect so insted of upping my O date it makes it about 2-3 days later. I would base it on your cycle length and your age actually. If you are wanting to make one good quality egg then take it 5-9 if you are wanting to try for more than one egg then I'd take it 3-7. Good Luck

Faith, I am so happy for you that you are getting your thyroid checked and getting the clomid, I think it is gonna do the trick.... :happydance:

:dust: to all!

Well I am out this month.... :witch: showed this morning, but that is ok, I think I am going to get some Preseed and try that this month.

Hope everyone is well, Happy Sunday!

:dust:

I remember the fs saying 3-7 gives you the chance to ovulate multiple eggs ad 5-9 is more for quality eggs.

Ladies, thanks for the reply:hugs: I would LOVE a chance at multiples, but wonder if a better quality egg is best, given my age. I suppose I could alternate months:shrug: I did a little research on this topic earlier today and so many people (including my dr.) say it doesn't really matter that much! I don't normally O until cd 18-19...my lp is usually 13-14 days, so I'll probably go with days 5-9. And OMG, the world of "thyroid" is overwhelming! As I was "researching" this online, I see there are many more thyroid related tests that should be considered along with the usual TSH...it's really overwhelming, but I realize how the thyroid is key to normal function of the body! :dohh:
I should O today or tomorrow...got what looked like a + opk this morning on IC, but digi was neg ... and those were my last 2 tests!! I'm traveling and won't be home until tomorrow evening:dohh: I hate to buy more as I have some at home, just thought I brought plenty with me! I've got the bases covered with bd'ing the past 4 out of 5 nights and plan to get another round in tonight! Hubby has been working all day and may be exhausted, HOWEVER, I plan to get a deposit, one way or another:haha: trying to give this cycle my best shot!!!!

Dpitts, sorry that nasty, nasty AF found you:cry: Preseed sounds like a good plan:thumbup: think I'll get some for next cycle as well! I know clomid can mess with CM! Have you used it before? :hugs:

Angel, I LOVE Amazon for opk & hcg packs!!! I usually use Wondfo brand...I know some of the brands can give false results:dohh: I'll have to read reviews on the brand you found! :flower:

Cam, how are you feeling? :hugs:

Hoping everyone has had a good weekend!!

FHL they thyroid controls a lot of things! I had several thyroid type of tests. the tsh is the one that was off so that is what is being treated. I'm going to start taking Flax seed and Fish Oil they contain iodine and the thyroid needs that to function properly. I'm hoping combined with my meds I can get it down by the 5 week mark so I can go back on clomid next cycle

Faith I am on a high dose thyroid replacement and have been for many years. If your thyroid is out of whack and you get on something youll notice a huge difference within a week. My levels were also checked every month while I was pregnant.

Hello ladies,

Welcome to all the new ladies. Congrats to all the new BFPs and babies. Just popping in to say hello. Baby Gregory is doing well. He is making baby nosies and is sleeping through most of the night (thank God). I pray all is well with everyone. I will try to be less MIA so I can cheer you ladies on. Love you to pieces. :kiss:

MNJ- Yeah I'm in the same boat as you since I no longer have a working thyroid and pregnancy seems to be throwing my levels all out of whack. They just called and had to raise my dose again to 300mcg! Did they have to raise yours? My first test, which was done in my 1st tri. came back as 35.5, which is way, way low and they've been trying to get it right ever since.

No they never had to adjust mine while I was pregnant but in the 6 weeks postpartum its been up'd twice! It's so crazy!

Hey ladies! Crystal, miss on here so much! I guess the new job is keeping you busy! Cam, how ya feelin? I wish all of you pregnant girls enjoy smooth sailing :) Ok girls, lets get some more bfps! Faith, get your deposit in! Just keep up the bd'ing and you're doing all you can! Think Im cd 10...no pos opk yet, but cm is changing...

I'm also on cd7. Not that I'm ttc but I am def making sure I miss my fertile time for now and praying all my hormones and goodies are still working.

Ok ladies....

this is my plan for this month... after spending a good part of the day reading reviews on Instead SoftCups and PreSeed, this is my plan of attack this month.

Currently I am on CD2, and I usually ovulate around CD15.

I am going to use my CBEFM, I am taking 2000mg of EPO each morning thru ovulation. During O time starting during High readings going to try to BD every other day using SoftCups with PreSeed and BD both Peak days using PreSeed and SoftCups.

Am I missing something? LOL

I know this sounds like a lot, but I am determined!

:dust: to all!

Hey ladies! Crystal, miss on here so much! I guess the new job is keeping you busy! Cam, how ya feelin? I wish all of you pregnant girls enjoy smooth sailing :) Ok girls, lets get some more bfps! Faith, get your deposit in! Just keep up the bd'ing and you're doing all you can! Think Im cd 10...no pos opk yet, but cm is changing...

CJ - Im still here checking in for you girl!.........xx Catch that egg this month :hugs: Baby dust xxxx and you too Faith :hugs:cant wait to hear of some more good news, I agree we need a few old timers at this game to get their little miracles..........its just taking the angels a little longer to make ours..lol..xx
Dpitts, I think you have to have a good plan of action and you sound like you have it covered, GOOD LUCK..:hugs:

MNJ - be good lol....and dont catch again....thoughts are with you too! xx

Thanks Karen for your kind words, I bet Gregory is keeping you happy and all loved up...bless you both xx

JoJo how you feeling babes? Miss you too!

Clomid girls, I hope the magic happens for you all too......xx

Baby dust to everyone TTC...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"