Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ladies, thanks for the reply:hugs: I would LOVE a chance at multiples, but wonder if a better quality egg is best, given my age. I suppose I could alternate months:shrug: I did a little research on this topic earlier today and so many people (including my dr.) say it doesn't really matter that much! I don't normally O until cd 18-19...my lp is usually 13-14 days, so I'll probably go with days 5-9. And OMG, the world of "thyroid" is overwhelming! As I was "researching" this online, I see there are many more thyroid related tests that should be considered along with the usual TSH...it's really overwhelming, but I realize how the thyroid is key to normal function of the body! :dohh:
I should O today or tomorrow...got what looked like a + opk this morning on IC, but digi was neg ... and those were my last 2 tests!! I'm traveling and won't be home until tomorrow evening:dohh: I hate to buy more as I have some at home, just thought I brought plenty with me! I've got the bases covered with bd'ing the past 4 out of 5 nights and plan to get another round in tonight! Hubby has been working all day and may be exhausted, HOWEVER, I plan to get a deposit, one way or another:haha: trying to give this cycle my best shot!!!!

Dpitts, sorry that nasty, nasty AF found you:cry: Preseed sounds like a good plan:thumbup: think I'll get some for next cycle as well! I know clomid can mess with CM! Have you used it before? :hugs:

Angel, I LOVE Amazon for opk & hcg packs!!! I usually use Wondfo brand...I know some of the brands can give false results:dohh: I'll have to read reviews on the brand you found! :flower:

Cam, how are you feeling? :hugs:

Hoping everyone has had a good weekend!!

im doing good...i still dnt have an appt with OB dr. yet...i have to go first to see the financial consultation at the hosptial where i plan on seeing OB Dr....then they will set up an appt....:nope:

Ok ladies I have some info I thought I'd share!! As I was doing some classes for my continuing education I found out that you should actually AVOID SOY while ttc!! So I did some searching and I found this list of 5 foods to avoid. Now call me crazy but aren't there companies out there pushing soy on women ttc and taking their money? So what do you ladies think?

https://www.babyhopes.com/blog/5-unfriendly-foods-for-fertility/

Soy in high doses over long periods of time is bad but in small doses like taking in the form of Isoflavones and on clomid days isn't bad

Figures. I love peas and eat them all the time along with peanut butter. ok, so lets try a few cycles without them. Thans mnj!

Afm...cd 10 and ewcm but no pos opk yet...baby dust!

Thanks ladies. My ticker is wrong. Should be this week though. My temps have dropped way down to 96.63. No o cramps yet and generally I get them for 2-3 days prior to o. I'm ready though!

Good luck everyone xxx

I'm finding it a bit hard to get on here at moment, I've tried to on my phone but its really hard to read and post on it lol. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow :happydance: and heard baby's HB today on my own doppler :happydance: I'm still really sick and have bad dizzyness :wacko: Here's hoping its a lil girl but still wouldn't mind if its a boy xxx

Well ladies today is cd 12 and I have long stretchy ewcm. I started about 6 this morning at work so I guess when I get home 3 dh and I will bd. Hopefully it will still catch.

sorry to hear you are still sick jojo. Hope the m/s eases up soon.

Good Luck Momma!!

Jojo sorry your still sick hun!! Yay for hearing the HB!! I'm still sending out pink vibes for you!!

CJ your gonna catch that egg!!

Momma yay for ewcm!!

Fluter thanks for explaining that.

My period has not stopped!! I'm on cd9 and still bleeding! I know my OB said the first period could be rough but WOW!! I don't remember any of this from before so I am just assuming its all normal lol but it's got to give at some point before I go crazy!!

I hope so! Still no pos opk yet. Testing 2x a day. Jo, sorry you feel so sick sweetie! Praying it gets better ;) cd 11 for me... good luck momma ;) cam, cant wait fr your doc appt news! Ladies I need prayers! With Oh working outside, We def need some extra help! FINGERS CROSSED!!! :)

Well AF is due Saturday, but no PMS as far as I can tell... FX'd for a BFP. I'm not plan on testing until Monday if we don't have AF....

GL ladies

Good Luck stmom!!! I hope you see that BFP!

AFM: CD10. I guess I will start OPK's this afternoon

FX cj, sending lots of luck and baby dust your way and to everyone else ttc :dust: xxx

I had my first midwife appointment today and booked into the hospital and had all my bloods done. I'm to have my first GTT at 14 weeks this time and for first proper scan in 3 weeks time. My boss ain't going to be happy about the time I'm having to have off for all these tests. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and massive atm lol. The scan at 6 weeks was so fast and they really didn't have a good look so FX they find another. I'm off to work now and I've treated myself to a maternity swimsuit today to wear tonight at aqua zumba with my service users. I go every week with them so I'm keeping fairly fit this time round. xxx

jojo good luck at your scan I hope they get a good look in there and have fun at your aqua zumba, sounds fun

Hot mama at the aqua zumba! Go Jo!!! Cd 12 and no trace of a smile on my cbe digital opk. Ewcm is here, so wheres my smile. Grrrr! Not really upset. Oh has been working away fr the last 3 days, so hoefully we can catch a break this weekend ;) Either way, I'm getting some practice in! At least it was ONLY 94 degrees outside today. Maybe the swimmers will still be hanging around by then!

Ok I gotta share this with you ladies. I never produce EWCM. The only time was a couple of days after my hsg test and of course he was in Iraq so it went to waste, anyway I had done some reading on drinking grapefruit juice to help with it. I read several posts from woman that would drink it and get it with in an hour after. So I drank an 8 oz glass today (I happened to have an entire bag of them by accident) it was several hours ago. Well I decided to check out the good ol CM and low and behold I had some EWCM. It wasn't much and the rest of my cm was still creamy but it was something. So I drank another glass. I will be getting some more grapfruits tomorrow and drinking up until O day to see if it helps

FX cj, sending lots of luck and baby dust your way and to everyone else ttc :dust: xxx

I had my first midwife appointment today and booked into the hospital and had all my bloods done. I'm to have my first GTT at 14 weeks this time and for first proper scan in 3 weeks time. My boss ain't going to be happy about the time I'm having to have off for all these tests. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and massive atm lol. The scan at 6 weeks was so fast and they really didn't have a good look so FX they find another. I'm off to work now and I've treated myself to a maternity swimsuit today to wear tonight at aqua zumba with my service users. I go every week with them so I'm keeping fairly fit this time round. xxx

i teach zumba............had to stop for a few weeks but now that im getting some energy back im going back to teaching.

i love aqua zumba........its a great workout.

babydust to all the testers!!!!!!

Yay for the ewcm fluterby, put it to some good use and I pray you catch that eggy, good luck xxx

Mammaspath, I love the aqua zumba, I've been doing it every week since I went back to work (no one else can be bothered to take them). Are you keeping it up yourself? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->