Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey dolls! How is everyone doing. Hope all the bumps are staying cool in this heat we are having. This weeks forecast looks miserable and i am not even preggo yet!

Flutter has Af shown yet?? Fx for you hun that you get you :bfp: soon!

Faith how are things with you? Hooray for the good pc test!!!

Afm, one day of ewcm on cd 12 we bd that day and thursday night also. I checked cp yesterday low, hard, closed. So i guess that i have O'd since i don't temp. I'm really kicking myself this month because i've never had that much and good quality of ewcm. Oh well if it is God's will it will be God's way. Hopefully soon this cast will come off too. Have an appt next week so we will see. I hope you all are doing good!

Fluter- Have you ever had a post coital test? Just thinking if you don't have the right kind of CM in the past then maybe that is why you haven't gotten your BFP. I'm glad you're getting the EWCM from the grapefruit juice though. Would have never guessed that. I do remember reading that somewhere. Maybe this is just what you need!!

Good luck to all my TTC friends on here!! Think of you all so much and hope you get your little bundles of joy soon! :hugs:

Tryn- How's my bump buddy doing? Haven't heard from you this week. Hope you and your lil princess are doing well!!! Third trimester here we come! :hugs:

I've been taking robitussin few times a day, so that helps to thin out cm. If you don't make much, try preseed. Make sure if you're drinking grapefruit or orange juice every day that you brush your teeth right after so the acid doesn't mess up the enamel on your teeth.

Afm, smiley on my opk , so its go time! I almost dont even need it. I get diarrhea on the day before I ovulate. We bd yesterday but I'm afraid the temps here caused the swimmers to die :( He's working and will be too exhausted tonight, so tomorrow it's on! He's also on call tomorrow though! Ugh!

Hi ladies! Found you all CJ!!

I would love to join this thread.

I had my TR on March 5, 2012. My doctor put me on CLomid 100mg the first 3 months, but nothing. We decided to try a couple of natural cycles, before starting anything more invasive.

If I don't get a BFP before I get back from a visit to the States in August (2 cycles to go before I go) I plan on requesting an HSG just to make sure before we pay for injectables or and IUI.

Good luck to all of you ladies!!

Welcome Galvan! Glad you've joined us here! Hope you get that bfp soon!!!

Go Cj! sounds like you'll have a fresh batch of swimmers just in time! Hey, do you have a microscope at home?? Take a peek and see if you can see any live swimmers! Though could also do a post coital test and run to the dr. morning after & have him take a quick look! Now is the perfect time!! Might ease your mind;) got everything crossed for you, hun:hugs:

Fluter, yea for ewcm...that stuff is like gold:haha: highly valued!! wow! So many of us are close this cycle!!

Gotta run..be back soon!

Thanks Faith! I might just buy one for home :) Ok, this morning I'm having a wth moment. I know my body's response to everything by now, or so I thought. Its rare that I get a smiley and o the same day, but I always get cramps and didn't have one! Also my temp rise is always about .4 of .degree and this cycle no cramps, temps were low for days, then went up to 97.18 for 2 days , smiley yesterday and 97.90 this morning. Im also late o'ing and getting my smiley.

Galvanbaby, I'm going with natural cycles these ast few months. Being on clomid foe more than 3 months thinned my lining. Welcome to the thread!

I am worried about that CJ. AF used to last 4-5 good days, but now it only lasts around 3.5 days and is very light. This last cycle was a little better though, it lasted 4 days with spotting on the 5th and one heavy day like before.

I have been having this nagging feeling that my surgery was not done right. I asked my Dr aout it and she said that she did the HSG and it was all clear. I don't know, myabe I feel like this ecause I haven't gotten pregnant and it usd to be so easy. I was one of the lucky ones who said I want a baby and the next month I was pregnant. Now, 5 cycles and nothing. :(

I have heard that it usually takes 6-9 months to get a sticky bean, but am not too sure.

How many ladies on here have gotten there sticky bean after the TR and how long after?

Welcome GalvanBaby!!! Good luck in your TR journey

jasmine I've never had that test done. I usually just get watery cm around ovulation time. I've mentioned this to the RE and they seem to think that is fine. I do use Pre-Seed often just incase.

Momma AF is not here I'm still waiting on O to get here I figure I'm a day or two at the most away I'm on CD13

Galvanbaby, 18 cycles and no bfp. I had the hsg and I used to be fertile myrtle too. Sa was good. Who knows?

It has been awhile since I have written, and before I wrote this time I wanted to get to know everyone a little better, so I read back over the last almost two years of this Thread. I can't tell you Ladies just how much I laughed and cried over the struggles of most of your lives. It took me two evenings, but I finally finished reading this morning.
Crystal... You are one strong woman, and I have read time after time, you building up every single woman that writes on this Thread, while you sit silently back and wait patiently for a child of your own. Your one beautiful person.
Andrea.. Woman, I wish I had a handful of your perseverance. You deserve a child. You have earned it with the fight you put forth every single month.. I have never met anyone who loves their family as much as you. I have never really liked most women, but I admire you. Your heart is feisty and sure.
Jo.. Your struggle broke my heart, and I read as one loss became a gain. Not that one child can replace another, but without the gift of restored tubes there would have simply been an immeasurable loss. Your stubborn and proud. As I read your posts and saw the loss of your beautiful young man, I knew what a deep loss it was indeed, if your Daniel was anything like his stubborn Momma. Your such a fighter.
Melissa H. I don't know how you sat back with your beautiful little daughter in your belly and stood strong for your Mother. Gosh, you simply made my heart sing for the giving away of your own wants for the needs of someone else. I can't imagine knowing I was losing my Mom, she is my love and my best friend. You are precious among women to give despite yourself.
Jasmine.. You are quiet. Your temper neither burns too hot nor too cold. I like your easy nature. I cannot wait to see your little son. I have enjoyed reading about your days.
Floppy.. I don't know why you picked that moniker, but you are as steady a servant of God as any I have met. You definitely do not 'flop'. ; )) Your little Azaria is precious.
AngelBaby... I pray you get your Baby. Your struggle is one I hope I get to continue being a part of.
Mrs. C.J. Woman, I like your pluckiness. Your like the Energizer battery, for sure. Your struggle has been long, and I hope you get to give your Husband the Daughter you want to give him. Your attitude reminds me of my Mother. Steady and strong and persistent.
There are a few other girls from this (original) thread I enjoyed reading about, but some of them have not posted in a long season. I just wanted to tell you 'Original' ladies that my admiration for you all in 'ttc' is great. My admiration for you all as 'women' is amazing, and my admiration for you as beautiful human beings is immeasurable. You all have definitely made an impact on my life after reading your amazing stories of struggle and joy and loss. It was like a Lifetime movie in real life. Thanks for helping me grow with your stories.
For all the new women on this Thread. I am definitely looking forward to letting your stories shape my growth as a better person. Love and lots of prayers and Baby dust to everyone.

Galvan it can take healthy couples (without tr) 1-2 years to conceive so your still in that time frame. Also remember you are older than when you had your babies before so it might take a wee bit longer too. Keep your chin up it will happen.
I had my TR may 20, 2012 and had my daughter may 29, 2013.

Hi ladies!! I've been stalking y'all and looks like some BDing going on all over ;)

Galvan- About 5 months for the sticky bean but conceived the first month after TR but had a MC that took about 4 months to get straightened out from to where I could start TTC again. Went hardcore TTC the next 4 months and then DH and I stopped TTC altogether until December of last year (long story) and I conceived the next month using absolutely nothing extra. We decided to NTNP and it worked wonderfully for us. Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon!!! :flower:

Welcome Galvan!....:flower: I pray your journey is a short one hunny.....xx
I feel like I am a longtimer on here and started this thread after my TR Op, alongside my great TR ladies....I am 23 cycles still trying to get my sticky bean....had every blood/SA test - clear, HSG clear, unexplained infertility ...... But I have never lost hope altogether...:hugs:.
Good Luck in your journey babes, every lady on here is WONDERFUL!!....xxx

Well I'm out this month AF just showed.... oh well God's timing isn't the same as ours

Hello ladies, it's been a while I just needed time. But I have also picked myself back up! I thank you support and support and wishing everyone plenty of baby dust :flower:

Sorry af showed stmom. Welcome back MrsT! We missed you :)

hello. ladis just want to check in and give ya'll an update...
i went last night after work for my follow up at the hospital and Dr. Says everything looks good:happydance:....FXD that they stay tht way....As for the next 8 mths....im dreading gaining the weight goodbye 125 lbs...size 7...but since my TR i've gained some weight...i weighed 117...so i guess thts ok... :dohh:...But in the end it will all pay off...

Well Its 2 dpo and I'm out. Oh and I bd the day before o but it was so hot that I am sure the swimmers didnt make it. Got my smiley and actually o'd the same day, which hasnt happened before and oh was.working On call and we missed it. :( Good luck to all of you girls this month, I hope to hear of lots of bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->