Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

those are awesome numbers!

WHAT Are they doing about the kidney disease?

They are sending me to a urologist...changing my diet and drink lots of water.

dpitts did you get your egg symbol yet?

Kidney failure? MommaB that is a little scarey. What made them check that?

Momma- do you have diabetes or blood pressure problems? That's a little scary.

Whats the plan for that Momma? Praying for you

Soo good news and bad news. My thyroid went down to 2.1 and that was ony after 4 1/2 weeks of meds not even 6 weeks. So I can do clomid. She finally went over all the other tests that I had when I took the PCOS test. My triglyceride level was a little high at 176 and should be 150 or under but she said with a little diet and exercise that I should be able to get it down easily and to take Fish Oil which I just started doing anyway 2 weeks ago. My testosterone level was a ittle elevated too. That could be from PCOS but nothing else points to it but the treatment would be clomid anyway. Finally my hydroxyprogesterone level was also up a little. Should be less than 185 and mine was 211. She wants me to have another draw on that at the very begining of cycle to have that re-checked. I'll do that when I go in for my clomid check next week.

I went to the Dr on Monday and they worried i had a UTI. So they did a UA. Well i had Moderate Granular Casts and Amorphous Crystals and High Protien so they ran the test to see if something was going on well low and behold there it is Chronic Kidney Disease stage2. I am so glad my little poppyseed is doing good but now i have to watch everything i do. I don't have diabetes they ran that to only 96. I have had high blood pressure but nothing to serious i thought but it is looking to be the very source of it.

fluter i am glad your thyroid came down i am certain that since your Dr is paying close attention to everything they will get it all worked out. I hope that you get to start back on clomid and get your :bfp:!!!

Well ladies here is my lil beaner...heard the heartbeat as well so :happydance:
not sure on what i should go by LMP or ovulation since i did ovulate earlier 6w 3d if i go by LMP or 6w 6d if i go by Ovulation...:dohh:

https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn228/LaCoYoTa_2008/6weeks2days.jpg

Love the pic CAm!! Looks like your lil bean is good and snug! I am so happy for you!! :hugs:

Hey flutter, glad your doc is keeping a close eye on you.

cam, so excited to see the pic of your lil bean!

Afm, day 19 and still got high reading. Temp was up this morning by .4 degrees so who knows. Of course I will keep you all updated. I am so glad we are getting some good news on the board. Hope everyone is well.

awesome pic cam!!!!!

my next scan is at 20 weeks.......and i find out what the gender is.......so excited!!!

The witch got me. cycle 19, here we go.

Aww MammaS how exciting!!!

Boo on the witch CJ...I'm sure I'll be right behind you. 10dpo and BFN this morning for me

Good Luck Dpitts!!!

Following close behind too :( temp drop this morning 11dpo...

awesome pic cam!!!!!

my next scan is at 20 weeks.......and i find out what the gender is.......so excited!!!

Have you felt baby move yet? xxx

well i felt a couple flutters a couple days ago.........i really think it was baby since it poked me in the same spot twice.......it was like a tickle......can't wait for them to get stronger!!!

when do you usally feel movement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->