Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats Cam and Momma!! Cam this is a beautiful picture!

awesome pic cam!!!!!

my next scan is at 20 weeks.......and i find out what the gender is.......so excited!!!

Have you felt baby move yet? xxx

well i felt a couple flutters a couple days ago.........i really think it was baby since it poked me in the same spot twice.......it was like a tickle......can't wait for them to get stronger!!!

when do you usally feel movement?

With Callum I started feeling him at the same time as you now, I'm hoping I feel this one as early too :winkwink:

Well I have a 2 month old daughter and I just got a positive HPT!! I was suppose to test on Monday before I go in to have my new mirena put in and I can't stop throwing up so DH and I decided I better test early! I don't know what to think right now! My daughter is high needs, my mom is on hospice, and I'm walking a thin line of insanity!

Awe.. i felt that same way my number 2 and 3 daughters are 11 months apart. Had an 18mo old a newborn and was running two weeks late to my post delivery check up. Got there and they told me i was pregnant again.. trust me it will work out hun.

Mnj- it's going to be alright and god has a plan for you! Congrats! You got this!

Congrats mnj! It will be okay. Remember she will be 11 mo then and maybe not as high needs as she is now. Wow fertile Myrtle! Maybe after this one you can have a little girl for me. Since both of our oh's are named Johnny....

Thank you all!! I truly feel so sorry that this happened to me when so many of my dear TR sisters are still waiting :( I want to give this to each of you so badly! We were not planning on having another one at all, it's apprant God had other plans for us.
My mom is not doing well at all and I don't know if I should share with her the news. I know she will be so disappointed that she will most likely not be here for this baby so I wonder if I should let her go with no disappointment. Does that make sense?

Congrats mnj. I don't know how I'd feel. Getting one will be plenty but two. Wow Congrats!

Congrats mnj! I know it seems like a struggle now but I promise you can do it. One of my friends and fellow tr sister had them back to back just like that. I adopted my dd when she was 13mo old and my youngest was 11mo old and I had a 3 year old. It was pure insanity but I loved every minute of it. As far as your mother, I think you should do what you feel is best in your heart hun...sending you a big ol hug. How is dh taking the news?

Well I have a 2 month old daughter and I just got a positive HPT!! I was suppose to test on Monday before I go in to have my new mirena put in and I can't stop throwing up so DH and I decided I better test early! I don't know what to think right now! My daughter is high needs, my mom is on hospice, and I'm walking a thin line of insanity!
:hugs: and congrats :flower:. God doesn't give one more than that person can bear. I agree with the ladies it may seem like a lot right now I believe that you all will be fine. Your baby now will be almost one by the time you have this one right? I know your in shock right now and can't imagine how you will make it. You can do it honey. Your a great mommy and doing such a good job. You know your mother and what she can tolerate and handle better than anyone. Listen to your inner voice on whether share with her or not. :hugs:

Mnj, I COULDN'T HELP BUT SMILE WHEN I SAW THAT...I'M IN AWE!! What are the chances?? Yes, I would most certainly say that God has a plan. Just take it one day at a time...and even moment by moment, if necessary. I'm so sorry your mom is not doing well:cry: you have so much to deal with emotionally...but you WILL make it through..you seem to be a very strong women. (and very fertile, too!:haha:) Izzy will thank you when she's older for giving her a sibling that will be her BEST FRIEND! Huge CONGRATS:happydance:

Confirmed with a frer and a digi this morning. Thank you ladies for all the kind words and encouragement.

Thank you all!! I truly feel so sorry that this happened to me when so many of my dear TR sisters are still waiting :( I want to give this to each of you so badly! We were not planning on having another one at all, it's apprant God had other plans for us.
My mom is not doing well at all and I don't know if I should share with her the news. I know she will be so disappointed that she will most likely not be here for this baby so I wonder if I should let her go with no disappointment. Does that make sense?

First of all, massive congrats and you'll be fine hunny. Secondly.... Your mum WILL be there for this LO whether it be on earth or in spirit. She will never leave you all xxxx

This one was just MEANT TO BE!!!......Huge Congratulations hunny, you deserve this just as much as anyone else, it is wonderful news to know :hugs:You will cope just fine....2 little ones together....perfect...they will keep each other happy xxx

Congrats MNJ god has his plans so you are certainly in good hands! Congrats also to Clunky for her BFP after a trying nine months... Ladies our Time is coming

Thanks MrsT.

Hi Ladies

Well after 9 months and 12 cycles I am happy to say we finally got our BFP. We are both scared and praying that it's in the right place.

Thanks MrsT.

Hi Ladies

Well after 9 months and 12 cycles I am happy to say we finally got our BFP. We are both scared and praying that it's in the right place.

That's wonderful news! Best wishes for a healthy 9 months:hugs:

Congratulations CLucky!!!! :hugs:

Well, AF got me today. I guess my cycles are back to normal. Before I had my TR, my cycles were 23-24 days. Since then, my cycles have been 25-28 days. This cycle was 23 days.

I am now on cycle 6. :cry: I never thought I would still be trying. I actually thought that by now, I would be atleast 12 weeks pregnant. :cry: This is so depressing. I was so sure this month. I had been having weird cramps (I never cramp until after AF has arrived) and just felt odd.

This is so freaking depressing. :cry: I just don't know how much more crying each month I can handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->