Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

congrats clucky!!!!

yay we have had 2 bfps in the last week........how awesome is that!!!!

girls i know there are more coming........don't give up!!!!

Congratulations CLucky!!!! :hugs:

Well, AF got me today. I guess my cycles are back to normal. Before I had my TR, my cycles were 23-24 days. Since then, my cycles have been 25-28 days. This cycle was 23 days.

I am now on cycle 6. :cry: I never thought I would still be trying. I actually thought that by now, I would be atleast 12 weeks pregnant. :cry: This is so depressing. I was so sure this month. I had been having weird cramps (I never cramp until after AF has arrived) and just felt odd.

This is so freaking depressing. :cry: I just don't know how much more crying each month I can handle.

Hon I feel your pain. Believe me if it can happen for me after being given a 6% chance of falling pregnant naturally it'll happen for you too. It was a long painful and at times heartbreaking 9 months for me but we got there in the end. I pray this is your lucky cycle. xo

Thanks CLucky, that means a lot. :hugs:

OH pisses me off. He came in the room and saw me crying and said, I told you not to get your hopes up. It will happen when it happens.

I told him, you know what? How the hell do you not expect me to get my hopes up when my body plays these evil ass tricks on me!! You are 25 and I am almost 34 so, it us easy for you to say it will happen when it happens. I don't have that luxury now.

I don't know if I am more mad or sad. I feel like yelling and cying at the same time. Hell, I don't even know if my surgery was a complete success. SHe said that she ran the dye before closing me up and all was open so maybe so, but could something shift and close them back up?

OH pisses me off. He came in the room and saw me crying and said, I told you not to get your hopes up. It will happen when it happens.

I told him, you know what? How the hell do you not expect me to get my hopes up when my body plays these evil ass tricks on me!! You are 25 and I am almost 34 so, it us easy for you to say it will happen when it happens. I don't have that luxury now.

I don't know if I am more mad or sad. I feel like yelling and cying at the same time. Hell, I don't even know if my surgery was a complete success. SHe said that she ran the dye before closing me up and all was open so maybe so, but could something shift and close them back up?

My obgyn told me that regardless of whether the due went through or not there's a possibility that my cilia had been damaged so the egg couldn't move down the tubes. She didn't tell me if there's anyway to check this though.

Hang in there and clucky is right. Everything can be perfect but it takes cilia to move the egg down. I'm on my 15th cycle and I think that every month. I do have one blocked tube and I guess that's from scar tissue from surgery. How long ago was it you had the reversal? Is it time for hsg? Hugs! Have faith and let's hope for a miracle!

CONGRATs on the BFP!!! That's awesome!

Clucky CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Galvan one day at a time! Are you charting? Your cycle seems a bit short at 23 days, so I was wondering if you know when you O and how long your LP is.

AFM I had my beta drawn this morning, been having some bloody mucus discharge for 2 days now and some cramps, I know it can be normal but it still makes me worry.

Clucky CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Galvan one day at a time! Are you charting? Your cycle seems a bit short at 23 days, so I was wondering if you know when you O and how long your LP is.

AFM I had my beta drawn this morning, been having some bloody mucus discharge for 2 days now and some cramps, I know it can be normal but it still makes me worry.

I usually O on CD 12. My LP has been really short a few times since I started charting in November. I have had 3 7 or 8 day LPs, a couple 10 day ones, 2 14 day ones with Clomid, and the rest were 11-12 days.

I did bring this up to my DR. I know that the LP is supposed to be steady, but my flucuates so much. My Dr told me that it can sometimes flucuate and not to worry. I just moved 2 months ago so I am changing FS and I am ging to request to have the hormone checks done throughout my cycle.

I had my TR on March 5, 2012. She did say that the left side was damaged some, but it was good and open. I really don't expect to get a BFP when I O on that side. She said thta my right side was perfect though.

TMI: This AF is really odd. It is very heavy and painful. I usually have a mor eor less heavy day on the 3rd day, but it started hheavy and hasn't stopped. I woke up to everything red in the middle of the night and when I stood up, it went everywhere. 3 hours later, it did the same thing. I wonder why the AF is so odd. I have never had one like this.

Maybe your body is starting to regulate and cleaning itself out good? Not sure on that. I hope you can get the hormone checks done and bring on your BFP!

Afm my hcg came back at 17 and progesterone was 7.9
OB thinks it won't be a viable pregnancy since my numbers are so low. We decided to wait it out and see what happens. All things in Gods hands :)

Galvan..I would really suggest you getting an hsg done to check your tubes. I'm not saying this is your case but just because the dye went through during surger doesn't mean that there wasn't scare tissue build up afterwards. I'm sure you're fine but for your piece of mind I'd get it done. My TR doctor told me to be sure to get it done 2 mo post op. I would also start taking some B vitamins to help with your LP. A 23 day cycle is too short. My RE said it should be at least a 26 day cycle with no less than a 11 day LP. Your surgery wasn't all that long ago. So hang in there...I'm sure your time is coming :)

mnj are you not planning on taking prog suppositories for the low numbers or are you just going to ride it out and see what happens? I hope everything turns ok for you

AFM tested last night and BFN so AF should be here tomorrow

Mnj, I'm sending good vibes your way for positive outcome. Smooches!

Galvan, that isnt normal. You need to call your doctor right now!

Congrats clucky!

Galvan Im sorry hun. It's so hard after a tr. I'd get into your Dr soon and have then start with checking hormones and tubes first. Best of luck to you.

Mnj hope that everything works out for you hun.

Afm, still doing good just a bit Moody. I have an US on the13th to see my little brown baby.

I plan on going to a new FS (I just moved) when I return from my trip to the States in September. That will be 2 more cycles, one of which we will miss.

I am going to print out my past 6 months of charts and take them to show that I have been charting and keeping up with everything.

I will request hormone profiles (I think they are CD3, CD15, and CD 21 right?) and a HSG. Anything else, I may need?

Galvan has your hubby had a semen analysis done yet? If not prob wouldn't hurt to get one. But don't forget you are still very early into ttc so don't get yourself down and worried. Youve still got plenty of time, and your young!!

Bleeding has started to get pretty heavy. Not sure what's going on but I have my thoughts. I will get another lab draw done Wednesday anyways :(

Galvan has your hubby had a semen analysis done yet? If not prob wouldn't hurt to get one. But don't forget you are still very early into ttc so don't get yourself down and worried. Youve still got plenty of time, and your young!!

Bleeding has started to get pretty heavy. Not sure what's going on but I have my thoughts. I will get another lab draw done Wednesday anyways :(

I made him get a SA before the cut on me!! I was not going through the pain r expense without knowing beforehand that he was good. The dr said that his results were awesome. I forgot to get a copy of the paper and don't remember what she said, just that.

Good luck Mnj take care.

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. Had my first appointment yesterday, confirmed the pregnancy and had bloods drawn today (results Friday) and another lot done on Friday to make sure the numbers are going up. Still testing like an idiot, I guess after so long not seeing 2 lines I'm still in shock. Every time I take a test I hold my breath praying that 2 lines come up. My early scan is booked for the 23rd August all going well to make sure bub's in the right place and growing okay. I have everything crossed that this little one is a tough nut and I dont lose it. Only symptoms I've had so far is tingly boobs (all the time), blue veins popping out on my boobs, cramps (I hate the cramps, I must check 10 times a day I havent started bleeding) and back pain towards the end of the day.

Galvansbaby you ovulate on around the same day as I do CD12 and my LP was really short at the beginning (down to 6 days at one stage). The only thing that moved it (it was 12 days when I got my BFP) was 125mg of B6. I started on 100mg and it moved it up to 9 days than added the 25mg and it moved it another 2 days. I even had one month were my LP was 15 days (holy moly). Have you looked into CoQ10, I was taking that to increase the quality of my eggs (still taking it now). I took 300mg a day for 2 months. I really hope you find the answers soon or even better still get a huge BFP this cycle.

<3 mnj...Clucky, I was feading about coq10 yesterday. Did you take it on your own or did the doc say to take it? I plan on asking mine about it...300 mg a day, huh? I think I may try fresh royal jelly too... If you dont mind me asking, how old are you and how long have you been ttc? I'm 40 and been at this 19 cycles...

Hello ladies I am stopping by to say hello! Congrats to the women expecting and good luck to those of you still TTC.

Afm I am set to OV today but I really believe I ovulated Over the weekend, my cm has started drying up, fri I had cramps and my tummy was cramping from Friday night to early Sat morning. I BD Sat around 11-1130 Sunday I had cm but that night I started drying up. Today I dont have any OV signs idk what to think.
Okay ladies PLEASE help me out I am confused, after coming in from the school stop with the kids I was extremely tired so I took a nap, when I woke about 30 minutes ago I was spotting very light, but why my cycle was two weeks ago so why am I spotting! Ladies I am LITERALLY spotting not dark but lightly. what could be wrong

Anyhow ladies I am wishing you the best, also my sister had a TR and she conceived multiples, she was drinking geritol like I am and she was 41

MrsT it the spotting could be from ovulation it could also be you are low on progestrone. Have you had that checked before?

AFM...spotting started so called in to get my appointment for the clomid check and they couldn't get me in until Sat. morning...makes me CD5. I'm so annoyed. This is the 2nd time I've had this issue where they don't have any appointments avab. They've made some changes and I dont like it. However bc of my insurance I'm stuck there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->