Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

<3 mnj...Clucky, I was feading about coq10 yesterday. Did you take it on your own or did the doc say to take it? I plan on asking mine about it...300 mg a day, huh? I think I may try fresh royal jelly too... If you dont mind me asking, how old are you and how long have you been ttc? I'm 40 and been at this 19 cycles...

My doctor is hopeless so I started taking it on my own. Started on 150mg daily to make sure I didnt have any horrible reactions to it then increased it to 300mg the next month. I'm 37 (almost 38 :blush:) and we had our reversal last September and started trying in October. I've read a heap of positive stuff about it and after months and months of seeing BFN's I was ready to try cyanide if it helped :haha: . I spoke to my obgyn about it at my last visit and she said that her patients who go through IVF use it to increase the quality of their eggs.

Got not pregnant on my last digi this morning :(
Not real sure how I feel about it actually.

Flutery I have had it done Twice I have and my doctor stated my progesterone level is good and I am also using progesterone cream

Mnj I am sorry! I know that hurt all to well.

mnj - i dont even know what to say......but if you need to talk all these wonderful ladies are hear to listen!!!

I'm sorry mnj, hang in there! You have so much on your plate right now! Hugs!

I might have to start taking coq10. I'm taking royal jelly and bought some progesterone cream after O too. I went to acupuncture last week and she gave me some pills called si wu wan. (in Chinese) lol! Anyways I had a allergic reaction to them and broke out in a rash all over my body. So I had to stop them. Hope that doesn't mess with my ovulation and cycle. They were suppose to promote circulation, more blood flow to the uterus and ovaries and help with the lining. I'm disappointed I have an allergy to them.

Sorry to hear, MNJ. You didn't have time to get used to the news of being pregnant again when this happened. Bless your heart, I bet your hormones are all over the place. Like you said though...in God's hands. That's where your lil angel is now.

Congrats Clucky!! Hope you have a H&H 9!!!!

<3 mnj...Clucky, I was feading about coq10 yesterday. Did you take it on your own or did the doc say to take it? I plan on asking mine about it...300 mg a day, huh? I think I may try fresh royal jelly too... If you dont mind me asking, how old are you and how long have you been ttc? I'm 40 and been at this 19 cycles...

My doctor is hopeless so I started taking it on my own. Started on 150mg daily to make sure I didnt have any horrible reactions to it then increased it to 300mg the next month. I'm 37 (almost 38 :blush:) and we had our reversal last September and started trying in October. I've read a heap of positive stuff about it and after months and months of seeing BFN's I was ready to try cyanide if it helped :haha: . I spoke to my obgyn about it at my last visit and she said that her patients who go through IVF use it to increase the quality of their eggs.

I'm going to pick some up tomorrow! They arent very expensive either. Thanks Clucky!

Mnj, my heart goes out to you babes. ((Hugs))

I'm so sorry mnj, it hurts no matter what stage you're at hun. My heart really goes out to you both and I hope your mum is doing ok? Much love being sent your way xxx

I'm so sorry mnj ((hugs))

MrsT...hmm well then maybe it is from ovulation. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust!

Hi to everyone! Can I just rant for a bit and then i will get done?

i know that each of you ladies knows exactly what i am going through, this is the most exhausting and emotionally trying thing I have done in my life (trying to conceive). I feel like a whimp because I have only been at it for 2 months and seriously feel like throwing in the towel. I know that some of you may want to cuss at me because i am a relative newbie and feel like giving up. For those of you that are dedicated and have been trying for awhile, my hat is off to you! You are unmistakably a trooper.

I am so moody lately, and i have hubby constantly reminding me that my TR was supposed to help with that and it has yet to. This month using my CBEFM I only got high readings..... really???? According to my bbt and FF I O'd on cd21 and according to countdown to pregnancy I O'd on cd18..... so who knows!

Everyone around me is either pregnant or having a baby (like really in labor today, ugh!)

I am not the most patient person (as I am sure you are gathering) but will I ever get pregnant? I ask myself that everyday........

ok, done.

Hope everyone has a good day :)

Dpitts- I'm sure alot of us feels this way on regular basis. I'm not a patient person either but... I think in the beginning when we initially get the reversal done, we are excited and thrilled to actually be possible to get pregnant again as if we are restored. And weather it's a month after or 2 months or 15 months in my case it's discouraging each month but also a little better at coping with it. It's ok to feel frustrated and good to get it out no matter how long it's taking. Oh and every time AF arrives, I threaten that I'm done trying but month after month I get over my spell and I'm back trying! As for moodiness, I'm more moody than I was before the tubal but I know it's the stress of TTC with no results. Hugs to you!:hugs:

Dpitts...we've all been there hun. Hang in there! I hope your journey is a short one. I know I'm still surprised in the length of time it has taken myself. I'm almost done!!! As far as your CBEM, is this your first month using it? If so, that is pretty common. It takes it a bit to adjust to your hormone levels. Don't freak out, I'm sure you O'd :)

Dpitts, I am on cycle 6 and I have felt like that every single month. am more moody now than before TR, but like Flutter said it is duew to the TTC stress. I was VERY fertile before TR and expected to be the same Post TR. So to be on cycle 6 about did it for me. I am at the beginning of cycle 6 and still feel sad and upset that I didn't catch the egg, but that feeling is slowly going away. I am now getting excited again for this cycle and I have made a deal with myself this time. If no BFP, I will not cry and be upset.

I plan on buying TTC supplies when I am in States. Hopefully, that will help us catch the egg.

Also, don't give up. There a plenty of women on here who got the BFP 9 months, 12 months, and I think even 18 months or longer after the TR. I hate hearing what I am going to say, but it is true: I know it seems like forever, but it will happen when it is supposed to. :hugs:

Thank you to everyone, I just needed to vent. I know all things will happen when they are supposed to, just that always doesn't correspond with my timeline. I wish everyone here a short journey as it is trying.

Everyone woman on here is strong and amazing.

flutter, i used the monitor last month too, and it gave me peak on c14 &cd15, this month all highs. I am temping and i can see i ovulated, but which day i am not sure.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Started my coQ10 today to restore egg health. 60 100 mg fr $19 and you get another bottle for 1 cent. Clucky took 300 mg/day, so I'm trying it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->