Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Ladies.:hugs: I can't wait either. Just to see my little poppyseed will ease my mind so much![-o< I am so emotional and craazy:devil:....Wow i hope these hormones chill out soon!:dohh:

So i decides to look back at my old charts and i have a chronic 10 day luteal phase... which i knew but i enjoy depressing myself about it from time to time.. i take a b complex and have progesterone supplements for when and of i ever get a bfp... anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Ladies.:hugs: I can't wait either. Just to see my little poppyseed will ease my mind so much![-o< I am so emotional and craazy:devil:....Wow i hope these hormones chill out soon!:dohh:

Mine didn't get too bad 'til this last trimester. Somedays are worse than others. :blush: It's quite funny sometimes when I look back on the bad days. Especially when I've been in the heat....watch out!! :haha:

So i decides to look back at my old charts and i have a chronic 10 day luteal phase... which i knew but i enjoy depressing myself about it from time to time.. i take a b complex and have progesterone supplements for when and of i ever get a bfp... anyone have any suggestions?

How much B6 is in the complex? I think it's the B6 that extends the LP and most of the ladies on here who take it for that take 100mg or more. You ladies who take it, chime in here!! :winkwink: I know it's helped them.

Maybe your body is starting to regulate and cleaning itself out good? Not sure on that. I hope you can get the hormone checks done and bring on your BFP!

Afm my hcg came back at 17 and progesterone was 7.9
OB thinks it won't be a viable pregnancy since my numbers are so low. We decided to wait it out and see what happens. All things in Gods hands :)

Hi mnj

I think I'm going through the same thing as you. Got my hcg results back today and they aren't good. Beta was 22 and progesterone 20 so it's likely i'll miscarry it the next few days. :cry:

Maybe your body is starting to regulate and cleaning itself out good? Not sure on that. I hope you can get the hormone checks done and bring on your BFP!

Afm my hcg came back at 17 and progesterone was 7.9
OB thinks it won't be a viable pregnancy since my numbers are so low. We decided to wait it out and see what happens. All things in Gods hands :)

Hi mnj

I think I'm going through the same thing as you. Got my hcg results back today and they aren't good. Beta was 22 and progesterone 20 so it's likely i'll miscarry it the next few days. :cry:

clucky, I'm so sorry:cry: I'm praying for a miracle for you:hugs: will they draw again tomorrow?

oh Clucky I'm so sorry...my heart is just breaking for you ladies... sending you a big hug

So sorry, Clucky! :hugs: I know how hard it is, sweetie! You'll be pregnant again soon. I'm sure of it! Just take this one day at a time. You know you're fertile again! It's hard to see any good out of a MC, but that's something that will hopefully ease your mind a little. It did me when I had my MC after TR.

So sorry to hear of your news Clucky :hugs: its just devastating to hear, but we are all here to support you...Take care hunny x

oh clucky...........my totaly heart goes out to you..........im so sorry!!!!

I just started bleeding so it's all over. :cry:

I am so sorry clucky. If you feel like talking I am here for you.

I also started bleeding heavily today. I was standing at the cashier waiting to pay for our lunch and had a huge gush of blood. It soaked my shorts and ran all down my legs. All I could do was cry.

Clucky and mnj, Im so sorry you're going through this! ((Hugs)) girls. If and when you are ready to try again, you know the possibility is there. Keeping you in our hearts and prayers <3

Cd8? About time for buying opks and give good ole try #19 a go. We practiced last night for what oh calls "game day". :) 300 mg of coQ10 , and about to hit up some robitussin. Also lost 14 lbs...a stone to you uk girls...of course I have more to go. Im convinced its the issue, so THIS time Im following through on losing it.

I just started bleeding so it's all over. :cry:

I am so sorry clucky. If you feel like talking I am here for you.

I also started bleeding heavily today. I was standing at the cashier waiting to pay for our lunch and had a huge gush of blood. It soaked my shorts and ran all down my legs. All I could do was cry.

I'm sorry your going through this as well mnj. Can I ask what do I do? If this baby was in my tubes (we were having an ultrasound next fortnight to check so I have no idea at the moment where it was) would it rupture my tube being so small at 4 weeks pregnant or would it dissolve. Do I go to the hospital or just wait and see.

I'm really struggling emotionally with how I feel. On one hand I'm so angry that this has happened to me and devastated that we're losing this baby after trying for so long. On the other hand I'm grateful that I now know for sure my tubes were open and working and that we can make a baby. I can't believe that the blissful week of walking around with a little bean inside me is over and that we now go back to the endless TTC circle. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->