Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mnj and Clucky sorry for your loss hugging the both of you. Comfort and peace prayers for you both

I'm so sorry for your loss Clucky :cry: I hope you and mnj catch again real soon. Lots of hugs xxx

Hey ladies, 3rd day f coQ10 which I also found at walmart last night. Wow, do I have energy! Of course is cd9 and Im getting o pain already?!?! Neg opk tho. Faith, that pineapple is sounding better and better. For better implantation you cut a pineapple into 5 portions and eat it fr 5 days starting at 1 dpo.

Cj you have your tr at chtrc? How long were your tubes? Just curious! And i havent heard of the pineapple theory! Please elaborate!

I have read about the pineapple as well, but it is the pineapple core. A couple of girls on here did it after IVF and IUI and got their BFP. I have planned on trying it, but keep forgetting to buy fresh pineapple when I am at the store. Here in Mexico where I live, the stores are 25 minutes away. :(

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY somebody fill me in on the pineapple!!

Cut a pineapple core into 5 pieces and eat one piece a day for 5 days starting at 1DPO. This will help with implantation.

Also, eat walnuts. They help the pineapple core.

Pineapple contains bromelain which is suppose to help with the lining of the uterus which can help with implantation. It also is suppose to help kick start labor.

I tried it with all 3 of my IVF cycles and also this pregnancy and got NOTTA, NOTHING, SHIT any of the times :( but I love pineapple so it's all good :)

Really, Mnj. I have read that it is good, but wasn't sure. Maybe it helps when the problem is with the lining or something? WHo knows?

I ate pineapple a couple of times, but thought maybe it wasn't enough. :D

I have a question ladies. TMI: This AF was 3 days early. It was very heavy, painful with lots of clots, and lasted a day longer than normal. I am wondering if maybe something tried to stick and didn't and that could have caused it? What do you think? Or has my imagination gone too wild?

Cj you have your tr at chtrc? How long were your tubes? Just curious! And i havent heard of the pineapple theory! Please elaborate!

I did on 4/13/11. 6.5 on the right and 5 on the left. (April showers thread) Coag. I love some pineapple, so I'm gonna eat the core and everything else lol! My right ovary hurt so badly last night that it was like I was on clomid again,wow. Will do couple of opks again today.

Really, Mnj. I have read that it is good, but wasn't sure. Maybe it helps when the problem is with the lining or something? WHo knows?

I ate pineapple a couple of times, but thought maybe it wasn't enough. :D

I have a question ladies. TMI: This AF was 3 days early. It was very heavy, painful with lots of clots, and lasted a day longer than normal. I am wondering if maybe something tried to stick and didn't and that could have caused it? What do you think? Or has my imagination gone too wild?

I have wondered that myself in the past. You arent crazy. Good luck this cycle sweetie!

Well I took a test this morning :bfn:

Also I tried to add my chart to my signature. I am so unsure of when I ovulated, FF says cd21 and CTP says cd18...

What do you think?

Could be either, dpitts. Mine does the same thing, so I use cbe opks to know the difference. Otherwise I just end up pulling my hair out!

Please pray for my family ladies. We are really struggling watching mom die. Hospice is keeping her heavily medicated so she doesn't feel pain and I don't want her to hurt but it kills me to not be able to talk to my mom. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to her and this is very hard. Izzy just lights up when we walk in her room and I know she knows her mammy loves her.

Mnj, my heart aches for your family. Prayers headed your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->