Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mnj, I can't imagine the pain you are feeling:nope: we are going through this very thing right now with my grandfather...it's so hard to watch him die..he's heavily medicated as well and is very confused..he just keeps saying "I just want to go home:cry:" (he's in hospice, too) I COULD NOT imagine how I would do if it was my mom in that bed:cry: I'm just so sorry you are losing your mom:nope: such a heartbreak:( I will absolutely pray for your family!

Mnj...I'm so sorry sweetie. I can't imagine your pain. Keep talking to your momma and let that precious baby be around her as much as possible. I know your mom is not talkig back I believe there are times they hear us or sense we are there. Sending you a giant hug

Hey all! Sorry I havent been on....started a new job and the kids started school. I am at work now so no time to go look at the backposts, so fill me in!!!

I have Gestational diabetes and had a bleeding scare. Dilated to 1 but no contractions and they gave me steroid shots for babies lungs just in case. I am 30 weeks! Baby shower on the 25th. Hope all is good...fill me in!!!

My mother passed away this morning at 3:33am. Thank you all for the many prayers.

so sorry mnj...I'm glad the suffering was short for her. Bless your heart

Trynfor5...yikes that is scary. I delt with pre-term labor with my second son. I was forever getting that shot to stop contractions. I feel for ya. Hate to hear you got GD

Had labs again today my numbers are at 12443. Today will be 24 dpo. No scan today but moved it to Wednesday so hubby could be there with me. Looks like my little bean is sticking in there good!

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/melissahowell76/IMG_1087.jpg[/IMG]

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w471/melissahowell76/DSCN0842.jpg[/IMG]

The top picture was of my mom back in 2011 when she was still doing extreme chemo treatments and had no hair.

the bottom picture was on May 29, 2012 at the hospital right after Izzy was born. One of my most favorite recent memories!

What sweet memories, mnj. Im glad she got to hold her precious grandbaby!

Good numbers MommaB! Post an u/s pic when you get one!

Afm...11 dpo and still neg opk and o pain. Wth.

oh mnj.........ur mom is so beautiful!!!! heaven will be good to her......

Tryn- Nice to see you back! was missing my bump buddy. Hate to hear the bleeding scare and GD. I'm constantly getting BH especially when I don't drink enough but its nothing ever regular so they tell me not to worry. I'm going to have them check me Wed when I have my growth scan to see if it's dilating me any. Hope you have a wonderful shower!! Mine is in a few weeks..Gosh, I feel so so behind...lol Like I'll never be ready before he comes. :wacko:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well today!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sounds like baby is a keeper MommaB!!!!

mnj...your momma looks like she was a lovely lady.

mommab - those numbers are amazing!!! i can't wait to see the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->