Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Galvan mine is usually like that when i take progesterone in luteal phase. Do you?

No progesterone. I am thinking about using it next cycle. I ordered some today. Opinions on using it without Drs order? The drs in Mexico don't like to prescribe it or do CD21 tests. :(

Galvan- Are you charting to know exactly when O happens? I don't see it on your FF. if your not sure when O happens but guesstimating you may or may not be days early or late on your cycle.

I was temping, but my thermometer broke 2 months ago and since I was come to the States I decided to buy it here. Farenhiet and much cheaper.

Through all of my cycles that I have been temping, I always O on CD11 or 12 unless the once or twice with Clomid. I am going to start using OPKs if they arrive before I leave Wednesday. If not, we will BD every other day through the whole cycle and maybe more often. We normally do so, but this time I left on CD13. I check CM and never have EWCM after CD12 or 13 and didn't this time either. I don't remember if I put it in, I was crazy busy with packing.

I can't say 100% sure that I O then, but I hope so because I don't have EWCM afterwards.

My temp this morning kind of threw me off. It was 98.0 and my typical AF and preO temps are between 97.1 and 97.4.

I am still feeling nasty and the blood clots have stopped. AF is almost non existant npow. I really do not know what is going on with my body. :cry:

Galvan, ours sound very alike this mo. Sorry sweetie. XO

That was what I was seeing CJ. Any news?

I am having bad lower back pains and odd cramps on my lower left hand side and in my lower left ribs. I don't know if this has anything to do with anything. This nausea has got to go. I am tired of having the taste of vomit in my mouth no matter how much I brush my teeth or drink anything. I haven't even vomited yet!!

I am more worried about the pains though.

I was bfn. Looks lime I was just sick. Can you go to the er? U/s just to make sure your tubes are cear? My temps have been up and dwn all week. Terrible headaches nausea, moodiness.

I a thinking abou goin, but I am just visiting the Sates and don't have health insurance here. I didn't want to incur a hospital bill, but if I have to I will. If I did have an ectopic, it would show a BFP on a test right?

I would think so, but I'm not sure . Here I am again today with a temp of 97.86. Wth is going on!

With my ectopics there was very little bleeding .. with my miscarriage lots of clots and pains

OK my temp was high again, 97.8. BFN this morning and very little bleeding, but tons of huge clots. I haven't felt nauseous today and the pains have slacked down some. I guess if there was something it is gone now. :(

Galvan, sounds like we are both having weird cycles. On the bright side, if there was something there and isnt now, we will be very fertile this month. Fx'd!!!

I will be home by CD5 so I can't wait to get started this cycle. I am going to temp, OPK, BD every other day and everyday around fertile time. OH's sperme were diagnosed as super sperm so we nee dto teach these super sperm how to meet with my eggs.

I plan on getting tests done next cycle if no BFP this time. I will not be there in time to get the full testing this time and will not get there in time to schedule an HSG this cycle. It take slike 7 days to get an appointment and they only do it on CD9.

Hi Ladies, I'm fasting atm ready for my first GTT tomorrow morning. Really hoping it comes back negative as I've tried so hard not to have sugar what so ever. With doing this and eating lots of veg I've actually lost 14lbs but that is due to sickness too x

Hi Ladies, I'm fasting atm ready for my first GTT tomorrow morning. Really hoping it comes back negative as I've tried so hard not to have sugar what so ever. With doing this and eating lots of veg I've actually lost 14lbs but that is due to sickness too x

Good luck JoJo

Oh jojo I lost weight with my last DS. But with this one I've already gained 5 lbs! Oh I cried like a big baby when I seen that. Good luck with your Gtt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->