Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey ladies , momma your numbers look great!

Good luck JoJo

CJ and Galvan good luck for you ladies next cycle

Well I'm on CD 15, 6 days past o and I had some mild cramping on Friday night and now have a slight clear discharge (tmi) Could this mean that maybe there's a bun in the oven? Please let me know what you ladies think.
Thank's in advance.

Stmom, I always get that- is it creamy or watery? Should be creamy. Watery means fertile like ewcm. Fx'd for your bfp! You too Mrs T!!!! Comeon bfps!

Morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

This is what I found this morning near my walkway in the front yard....

https://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg529/dpitts1341/clovers.jpg

Does this mean I may have some good luck coming my way?

Cd16 for me and based on my calculations I am 1 dpo. This cycle I am not looking into any signs for it drives you crazy!

Stmom Is it creamy or watery?

Dpitts Loads of luck to you, that's luck if I every seen it

CJ any news on your process this cycle

momma you can always lose the weight

i would say so!!! :thumbup:

I would be pressing those little good luck charms:winkwink: xxx

I had my GTT yesterday and got the phone call this morning to tell me I've failed :cry: Had to go to hospital for all my things and back next week to see if I need to take meds after 1 week of monitoring.

They've also told me that if I'm on metformin only that I need to have baby before 39 weeks and if on insulin again 38 weeks or else its c-section again for me:cry: To say I'm gutted is an understatement xxx

Cd16 for me and based on my calculations I am 1 dpo. This cycle I am not looking into any signs for it drives you crazy!

Stmom Is it creamy or watery?

Dpitts Loads of luck to you, that's luck if I every seen it

CJ any news on your process this cycle

momma you can always lose the weight

It's creamy

I had my GTT yesterday and got the phone call this morning to tell me I've failed :cry: Had to go to hospital for all my things and back next week to see if I need to take meds after 1 week of monitoring.

They've also told me that if I'm on metformin only that I need to have baby before 39 weeks and if on insulin again 38 weeks or else its c-section again for me:cry: To say I'm gutted is an understatement xxx

Praying for you Jojo

Well I'm on CD 15, 6 days past o and I had some mild cramping on Friday night and now have a slight clear discharge (tmi) Could this mean that maybe there's a bun in the oven? Please let me know what you ladies think.
Thank's in advance.

Its a very good sign, with each of mine I've had it and it makes you think that AF has just started xxx

Jojo, you are in my prayers!!

Dpitts, I wish I could find 1 four leaf clover!! That looks like some major luck to me!!

Good luck to all this cycle.

Praying that my weird cycle will help bring a baby this cycle!!

:hugs:

Thank's in advance.

Its a very good sign, with each of mine I've had it and it makes you think that AF has just started xxx

AF isn't due until the 19th, Lord I hate the tww I guess for its more like the 3ww.:) baby dust to.us all

AF isn't due until the 19th, Lord I hate the tww I guess for its more like the 3ww.:) baby dust to.us all

That cracked me up......

Also, JoJo you are in my prayers, everything is going to be just fine, stay positive sweetie.

Ladies, if you don't mind, look at my chart, why does FF take away line from yesterday and today? the dot is there for my temp this morning, but now the line connecting the 2 temps is gone.... Just would like to know why.

Creamy is good stmom!

Oh Jo! Sorry sweetie. Whats the procedure for it?

Dpitts, send some my way! You should definitely press them!

Mrs T, I think its a go for Tuesday, so we're starting Thursday!

OK I was supposed to start AF yesterday but all I got was some brown discharge sometimes when I wiped but not everytime. Now this morning I got some more brown discharge when I wiped. I checked my cervix and all I got was brown cm. Anyone ever have this before AF? I don't think I've ever had this. I went back through my journal on here to see if I've ever posted about that and don't see anything. I think this is a cruel joke!

OK I was supposed to start AF yesterday but all I got was some brown discharge sometimes when I wiped but not everytime. Now this morning I got some more brown discharge when I wiped. I checked my cervix and all I got was brown cm. Anyone ever have this before AF? I don't think I've ever had this. I went back through my journal on here to see if I've ever posted about that and don't see anything. I think this is a cruel joke!

Have you tested?

fluter, I get that and no bfp for me, but my friend got that every time when she was pregnant. Good luck!

About FF, if it doesnt a significant changein temps, it keeps looking for it. Hang in there. It will popuate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->