Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluttery test again! I think you should test it been more than our days and my fingers are crossed for you

Cj congrats I am soo rooting for you

Do you ladies know if it's possible to get the trigger shot and what is it exactly the trigger shot does, I have been reading about a few ladies getting their BFP behind the trigger shots. Well FF finally told me this morning that I am 3DPO and not 2dpo as my tigger says. So I guess I am officially in the TTW

Any of you get bad headaches during pregnancy? What did you do to get rid of the?. I have went to sleep, avoided smells light and loud sounds. I have taken tylenol and nothing is making these things go away!

Any of you get bad headaches during pregnancy? What did you do to get rid of the?. I have went to sleep, avoided smells light and loud sounds. I have taken tylenol and nothing is making these things go away!

Its your hormones hunny, they go crazy and cause the headaches. I take a couple of paracetamol when they are to painful xxx

oh i have had a few bad ones!!!! :growlmad:

oh i have had a few bad ones!!!! :growlmad:

I just hate it. The days I feel good I worry to death something is wrong. The days I feel bad I hate it so bad! I can't :growlmad:wait till 2 trimester! 3 weeks to go! This headache Ive had since yesterday and I've went as far as having Dh rub my neck and shoulders and warm compresses on my face.....still this stupid isn't going anywhere! :growlmad:

it's turning more red. Oh well. I wasnt expecting anything anyway...and this is really the end for me. good luck ladies and much baby dust

Ok well the spotting that looked reddish in tint was only one time and gone. This morning all I had was some brown cm when I wiped. Still nothing flowing. I had a BFN last night so I guess this is a weird AF or something. I've just never experienced anything like this

Ok well the spotting that looked reddish in tint was only one time and gone. This morning all I had was some brown cm when I wiped. Still nothing flowing. I had a BFN last night so I guess this is a weird AF or something. I've just never experienced anything like this

:i did with my mc after tr. Finally tested positive and spotting lasted for 3 months. Hppe this is just a fluke though. Good luck sweetie!

Oh fluter I hate this for you. But brown means old blood so maybe there will be good news for you.

:hugs: Just wanting to say how VERY much I understand the "I'm done TTC" :nope: Although your TR was quite some time ago, your actual "hands on" TTC time hasn't been nearly that long. I know your hubby will be leaving again:nope: just can't IMAGINE life in the military:( I'd say...just spend lots of time loving on dh and enjoying the time with him:thumbup: If it's meant to be..it will happen. I'm not doing any temping or opks this month...I'm emotionally spent with TTC. I'm going to enjoy dh AND spend the next months really focused on making sure my body is balanced and healthy. If the saying that stress causes infertility...then THAT'S probably my problem:winkwink: I'm a worrier, stresser, planner etc. I HAVE TO RELAX...perhaps that will do the trick for both of us:winkwink: Flutter, really praying you DO get your dream baby:hugs:

hi ladies!

cj - you think it could be late implanation?

mammab - how are you feeling?

afm - my blood quad test came back normal......not downs, spina bifida, or trisonomies....whew!!!! so now im halfway done!!! wahoo and find out in 13 days what im having!!! i can't wait.........i think its a girl but who knows!
baby is moving a ton and I love it!

baby baby dust to all the ladies here!

faith - 'If the saying that stress causes infertility...then THAT'S probably my problem I'm a worrier, stresser, planner etc. I HAVE TO RELAX...perhaps that will do the trick for both of us Flutter, really praying you DO get your dream baby '

That is what i have been told..... everyone keeps telling me that if i quit worrying about it and monitoring, temping etc it will happen, so that i my plan next month for sure..... I can't say I won't temp, because I want to keep a good record in case I need a RE in the future.

flutter- I am wondering the same thing.... since it is old blood, could that mean something good?

afm, i am cd24 and 7dpo. I haven't tested yet and am holding out till Monday 9-10 because that is mine and hubby's anniversary, wouldn't that be nice.... not holding my breath though....

I hope everyone is doing well, you all have given me such a great support system to lean on.

But it is time for some :bfp:'s :dust: to all!

any thoughts

https://s1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj612/tbrown429/

thanks ladies... I'm really nervous because I still have a tiny bit of spotting here and there. It still has never made it to my panties just there sometimes when I wipe. I started progesterone suppositories just incase. Figured it can't hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->