Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluttering I see 2 line which means a :bfp: to me.

Mammaspath I'm feeling much better today but I have my days of ups and Downs. And whoooo hoo on the test results!

Dpitts mine and dh 6th Anniversary is Sat!!! That would be a sweet surprise for him!

Faith I understand completely how you feel.

OMG congrats fluter and the spotting is usually further implantation hun, but just get it checked when you go to doctors :happydance:

I go for my gender scan tomorrow ladies, I will update as soon as I get back :happydance:

Fluter!!!! :happydance: good thinking with the progesterone:thumbup: Hope this is your sticky BFP:hugs:

Jojo, can't wait to hear pink or blue tomorrow! I'm still thinking pink:winkwink::hugs:

i keep looking at your test like it was mine!!! hahaahaha
it's still pink

Seriously fluter, i have stared at that pic and it is pink pink pink, please put me out of my misery and go buy a first response test!!
Great idea on the Progesterone!

JoJo so excited to hear the news.....

Hey ladies! Congrats fluter!!! baby dust to us all!

Hope what ur seeing is from implanting. If thats a dollar store test then u are def preggers! Cant wait for u to confirm it. Congrats sweetie!!!

thanks ladies!!! it was a dollar tree test

jojo...super excited for your gender test

TEST..TEST...TEST...TEST:haha: Fluter, I'm sooo excited for you:hugs: wish I could pass an HPT through the screen so you could POAS right now:haha: We need some goood news here!

I see the pink Flutterby!!!!! Congratulations!!! Take another test in the morning!!! :hugs:

Flutter congrats hun!! Praying your frer is bright pink!!

Jojo can't wait to here your news tomorrow!!

Hello EOE!! Baby dust to all!!

Looks like a no go ladies. Test just looks like and evap this morning. Thanks for all your support though

:cry: Fluter, do you suppose it was a chemical? That line yesterday was def pink! I usually can't see the 2nd line when people post early tests:nope: yours WAS PINK:( Are you bleeding heavier:shrug: really strange.. I'm so sorry for the extreme disappointment:cry:

I'm so excited to tell you all that we are team :pink::cloud9: xxx Thank you so much for the pink vibes, they worked xxx

aww Congrats on the baby girl jojo!!!

FHL no bleeding and no spotting anymore. Did get some very light brown tinged cm today when I wiped but only a tinny bit

Woohoo Jo!!!!! Yeah! So happy for you!

Fluter, did you try an frer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"