Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

no I haven't tried an FRER yet. Maybe tomorrow. I'm pretty much calling it a fluke. Idk what is going on. I just wish I knew if that spotting was my period or if Im still waiting on that

Ewcm is finally here on cd12. Neg opk though. Had a baby dream last night. Only had 2 dreams like that a couple of times since Tr. Anybody else get them?

CJ- I get them and it drives me crazy! I keep hoping it will be a reality soon!

Ewcm is finally here on cd12. Neg opk though. Had a baby dream last night. Only had 2 dreams like that a couple of times since Tr. Anybody else get them?

I've had them a lot this month.

Congrats JoJo on team pink woo hoo! Dh wants a girl too but i think we'll have another boy!

Never had them til i was pregnant. Now i have them maybe once a week.

Afm today is mine and Dh 6th Annv. And i honestly can say this was the sweetest one yet. He pampered me and took care of me all day. We spent time with my family and i think all in all it was great!

Congrats JoJo on team pink woo hoo! Dh wants a girl too but i think we'll have another boy!

Never had them til i was pregnant. Now i have them maybe once a week.

Afm today is mine and Dh 6th Annv. And i honestly can say this was the sweetest one yet. He pampered me and took care of me all day. We spent time with my family and i think all in all it was great!

Happy Anniversary!

Flut I think you should test with a better test because that was definitely a pink line and not a Evan. A chemical is followed by af and still no af something is def going on.

Congrats on your team pink JoJo

Momma happy anniversary

CJ hooray on our EWCM something is definitely about to happen or has happened

Afm according to FF I ovulated a day early on cd14 and not cd15 so it makes me now 7dpo. The only thing I am encountering is very tender and sensitive nipples and throbbing and pressure on my side of my abdominal on the right it's a off and on throbbing. Which is funny for the last five months all I wanted was constant action on the right (it's the good tube that's open) a couple of cycles it bounced from the right to the left but it's Been constant on the right. Fatigue but I also know its to early for signs and plus I haven't had any implantation. Just gassy and throbbing

Mrs T, your time is coming! Yay! Let your tww go by quickly!

Afm, just waiting for game day ;)

I haven't been in this section before. Just stalked before. I know a lot of the ladies in here, but some are new to me. Let me just start off by saying :hi: and my name is Anne.
I had my tr 04/2007. My tube lengths are 2.5 R and 3.0 L. They are very short! We started trying immediately! I wasn't getting any younger! I was 35 at the time we started. 2007 was a horrible year! My son was in a horrible atv accident and my father passed suddenly as well as 2 other family members. Needless to say, not a good year at all! Then 2008 came and Feb we had our first bfp! We were so excited! Then we sadly lost that baby very soon after we found out. We went on to have 4 more bfp's and 4 more miscarriages after that one! I had told my husband that I was 100% DONE! My cycles were getting worse and I just couldn't handle anymore losses! This was in Dec of 2010 right after our last miscarriage. He understood, but asked if we could continue ntnp until I was 40 (which was a little over a year away) I said I thought that was fair. (we had our first grandbaby in July 2010) Then March 2011, we had our second grandbaby! We were perfectly content with our children and our grandbabies! Then March 28th 2011, we found out we were pregnant again! I did not get excited at all! I just knew that we were going to loose this one too. Well, we went for our first scan and I was 6 wks 3 days.... we saw our first heartbeat EVER!!!!!!!! We were pregnant with our miracle baby!!!!!!!! We gave birth to our precious baby girl on November 29, 2011. (note: I turned 40 Feb 2012!)
Why I am telling my story, to give you ladies hope! It can happen! I was 39 and I had short tubes! It took us 4 years and lost 5 precious babies, but we did it!
I hope my story helps you and does give you some hope. :hugs: and tons of baby :dust: to you all!!!!!!!!!

Anne congrats and that was a very inspirational story

Congrats Anne, I'm on my 2nd TR baby which is a girl Alyssa Rose and I had Callum Stefan Jack last October xxx

Can any of you ladies look at my ff ovulation chart on my ticker and tell me when you think I ovulated ff says the 2nd and countdown says the 5th

Hey ladies, as I said I would wait until today to test, I tested with FMU and got :bfn: Oh well, waiting for God's perfect timing :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Fluter? anything?

I am sorry for the :bfn: but you still have time until :af: shows, you are right! It's all in God's perfect timing

Sorry you got a bfn :( it's not over yet though.

Still no AF and the spotting has stopped. I have not retested yet. I will tomorrow. I don't feel pg. I feel like maybe it was a chemical. The line was there I saw it and I've starred at the pic of it for day's now. I'm just not real sure what to make of the spotting and cramping pressure.

Thanks for sharing your story with us Anne, you had your little girl on my Birthday.....how lovely for you both after such a hard time.....I am nearly 2 years on TTC - on 27th September and I have now called it a day!!! I am so happy for my TR sisters and I hope everyone eventually finds their rainbow :cloud9: like alot of women on here have already........Baby Dust to everyone.....xxxxxxx

Good luck to everyone still trying and I hope to see some more BFP's on here soon......:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->