Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thank you Anne for warring your story with us, it really gives me hope.

I'm now 12 days past O and I'm not sure this month, no more discharge and I have sore bb's but I have until the 19th until Af is due so..... another week to wait.

How are you Fluter?

MrsT I'd be willing to say you Od on the 1st or 2nd. Good luck

Well ladies I took an early pregnancy test and there is a faint positive, so me and DH went and got a digital test and it came back "not pregnant"..... going to test again first thing in the morning.....

2012-09-10 16.14.57.jpg

I'm not sure why it would show on this one and not the digital test, but this one was first thing this morning.

I Hate blue dye!!!
wah...........can't wait to see the update!

Sometimes the Quantity of HCG that it detects are in different amounts too. It might just not be built up enough in your system yet for it to detect on the digital! Fx for you!

Thanks ladies I was feeling the same way that maybe I ovulated on the 2nd !
How are you ladies doing?
Stmom I can't Wait to see the update as well

Mrs T, looks like 9 dpo to me ;

Stmom and Fluter! Cant wait to hear tomorrow!!!!

Still waiting on "o"...no pos opk yet. Praying for a bunch of bfps!!!

stmom, I sure hope it is your BFP! Can't wait for the update tomorrow!

Thanks CJ! This is still a bit confusing to me but I am getting the hang of it

I also pray that we all start receiving more bfps

StMom in soo excited for you! I hope you get a nice clear BFP tomorrow!

Afm have not retested. Maybe tomorrow but I feel like that test was a fluke and I'm jacked up. It's just weird because my period is like clockwork. I start AF 14 days after O.

StMom in soo excited for you! I hope you get a nice clear BFP tomorrow!

Afm have not retested. Maybe tomorrow but I feel like that test was a fluke and I'm jacked up. It's just weird because my period is like clockwork. I start AF 14 days after O.

Thank you so much Flutter.
I'm praying that you've gotten your BFP too Flutter, I know that I've not know you long, but you were the first person. To talk to me on here and I feel close to you.

FLut there is definitely something going on, do not count yourself out yet! have you tested again

I agree fluter, something is up....... I know you are afraid to retest but if you always start like clockwork, how many days would you be late now?

I got a dark opk on a Monday and felt O pain on that Tues but that would've been really early for me on clomid.I got another very dark I'm gonna say + opk on that Thursday night too. All other clomid cycles I didn't O until the 10th day after the last pill which would make that on a Sat. So I could be a week late today or 3 days today.

here is my opk from Thurs 8/23 @ around 10:45pm

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj612/tbrown429/99ab22d3.jpg

Looks very good to me. Have you tested anymore? You should have some result today Fluterby.
Stmom, any news?
Good luck ladies!!!!!! :hugs: and Baby :dust:

Flute that's a strong positive on the opk a few days ago. I think you would test I heard a positive opk that close to af is a great indication. Good luck

Stmom have you tested again.

Afm I am 9dpo and I know you ladies are like okay Ms. T it's time to learn the charting. Can you look my chart and see if the dip I just experienced may have been implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->