Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I retested this morning and it was a BFN, if AF doesn't show up on the 19th I will test again

Oh it's still early for you, you should wait unto
At least this weekend my af due on the 17th

Mrs. T I got that opk on 8/23 but I thought I had O'd on 8/21 but then I got that opk so I was at a loss as to when m AF should've been due. I was just showing it see if anyone else agreed that was +. The next day I used the $$opk test and it was very very negative. I was out of Wondfo tests. I'm going to go pick up a test and prob test later today just to make sure. I believe it will be BFN

Oh okay! I am going to be believe that it was positive on the 23 because you ovulated between the 21 and 23rd and on the 24th it was over. What is your normal luteal phase? I am a 28 day cycle and if that was normal for you a 14 day phase then you are 5 days late and if your luteal phase is shorter than you are a week late which means something is going on in that tummy :winkwink: Good luck I am praying its a BFP today

Since that opk was + I am going to assume I either O'd that Friday or early that Sat. So if that is the case then 3-4 days late. I always start on the 14th day after O

Since that opk was + I am going to assume I either O'd that Friday or early that Sat. So if that is the case then 3-4 days late. I always start on the 14th day after O

I have my fx for your bfp. :hugs:

I do for both of ou as well

Mamma have you found out Wat you were having

Ladies, I think we are going to have some good news on this thread soon..... Mrs T that does look like implantation. Stmom I am praying it is your BFP and fluter I am telling you something is going on for sure! Please please let us all know the second you poas so we can stop going crazy!

Today i went to the dentist so it was a busy day. Yesterday I had nausea like you wouldn't believe, I even threw up last night. I keep telling myself it was the dinner I ate. AF is due on Thursday for me so we shall see.

Hope all you girls are doing well, I will check in later this evening.

Flutter your cycle sounds like CJ's and my cycle this past one. AF was very late for me and was very weird. I had one very faint positive and all negative since then.

Hopefully it turns into a BFP for you!! I know we need one around here!! :hugs:

I'm sorry Fluter. Has af showed yet? I had a crazy cycle and my temps at the beginning of this cycle went crazy which seems to have made O late. Usually i usually get a smiley on cd12/14 and o on vd 14. Now its cd16 and the opks are getting darker, but not pos yet.

Fluter, :cry: that really sucks:nope: Like you, my cycles are like clock work...I would absolutely be thinking BFP if AF was that late. :shrug: I DO think the clomid really messes with us...physically and emotionally!!! I'm really sorry:hugs:

Cj, sorry your cycle is playing games with you, too!!! Maybe it's the changing of the seasons:shrug: at least you're probably getting in some good bd'ing:haha:

Afm, not temping or opking this cycle...just bd'ing when we're in the mood:winkwink: I have an appt. with a homeopath dr. next week (she's 5-1/2hrs. from my home). I haven't been to see her for 3-1/2 years! I feel hopeful that she can figure out what the heck is wrong inside my body!!!

Well, our first freeze warning for the season is scheduled for tomorrow morning...temps in the 20's brrr :)

I do for both of ou as well

Mamma have you found out Wat you were having

I'm praying for your sticky bean Mrs T.

Thanks Stmom I had another temp drop so I am just waiting on af yesterday my temp was 98.1 today it was 97.6 so I was expecting a early af but she didn't show her face. But she will be here by Monday

CJ yes I agree at least you are getting some great BDng in :winkwink: I hope things look up for you

Afm I scheduled yet another appointment for Monday to discuss other options for me and DH. Maybe IUI but I know this I am heading on cycle 8 my year is coming quickly. I don't want to give up but I am also becoming concerned with the time

Ok, so I have my yearly gyn appt today and its bd time. I think the speculum will mess with my ph down there and kill oh's Sperm. How bad would it be if we did it before we went?

It threw one of my test off to come back abnormal but the dr said when you have intercourse before an appt it does that. But other times it had not

Afm:Hello ladies, well today I ate to a bell new salad bowl which I love taco bell and started throwing up. I took a test and it was negative which wasn't a SUPRISE. I am not about to allow TTC to get me down any longer! I just don't get this and it's to much frustration for one to endure. I am only bothered by the cost for something that was a failure

It threw one of my test off to come back abnormal but the dr said when you have intercourse before an appt it does that. But other times it had not

Afm:Hello ladies, well today I ate to a bell new salad bowl which I love taco bell and started throwing up. I took a test and it was negative which wasn't a SUPRISE. I am not about to allow TTC to get me down any longer! I just don't get this and it's to much frustration for one to endure. I am only bothered by the cost for something that was a failure

I completely understand Mr T. I've not wanted to temp because I know how I stress already without it, and now to know that I must O early...... I'm praying for us all to get our little bundles of joy.:hugs:

Yes it is very irritating and hurtful and I have done everything, in my will power to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->