Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Im addicted to temping ... still holding out hope i guess.. we are getting ready to hit our three year mark in january. :(

CJ, my cycle is crazy this time too. I lost my thermometer, but can usually tell O by CM. I usually O on CD12 or 13 and have EWCM for a couple of days before. I haven't had any yet. We are BDIng at least every other day so that we won't miss O this time.

Good luck MrsT and STmom!!! Hopefully this is your BFP cycle!!

:hugs: ladies!!

Well, the ast opk I had was neg but almost pos. Got my annual but didnt bd until after. He said lose weight, took blood, and bd every other day. Thinking I will o tomorrow. Which is pretty rare fr me. Cd17 today. I still have the clomid and am going to take it next month. Tomorrow Im back onbthe der wagon. Guess it'll be about a week and I'll know if the bloodwork says I have old eggs or not.

Good luck to all of us ladies its a trying time for us all :hugs:

Mrs. T, your chart actually looks good to me! Don't lose hope just yet:hugs:

Cj, checking for old eggs, eh? I thought that had to be done on CD3:shrug: was it AMH test? Just wondering as I'm probably needing to get a similar test done, too:thumbup: Hopefully the late O this cycle will turn into a BFP...considering it's outta the ordinary for you:winkwink: :hugs:

Ladies, we're loooong overdue for some BFPs around here...come on...get that baby dust sprinkled around:happydance:

My 17 year old son has had a major accident and is being taken to Cook Children's Hospital in Ft. Worth, Texas. My husband and I and Izzy are hauling ass 5 hours there. Please pray for him!!

My 17 year old son has had a major accident and is being taken to Cook Children's Hospital in Ft. Worth, Texas. My husband and I and Izzy are hauling ass 5 hours there. Please pray for him!!

I am so sorry, you and your family are in my prayers! Please be safe getting there.

Mnj, I'm praying for your son!!!

Praying for son ,you and your family.

I can't get there fast enough. I wish I could have flown with him. My biggest fear is ne'er seeing him alive again. I know we have to drive safely but my head tells me to just floor it and don't stop for anyone or anything.

I can't get there fast enough. I wish I could have flown with him. My biggest fear is ne'er seeing him alive again. I know we have to drive safely but my head tells me to just floor it and don't stop for anyone or anything.

:nope:I'm so sorry you all are going through such a horrific event. :hug::hug:

My heart and prayers really are with you mnj, I honestly do know exactly what you are going through. The most biggest hugs are being sent your way xxxxx

Today I have turned 40 and then come on here and read the most devastating news:cry: Crying as I'm writing this as no parent should ever have to go through their child being in such an accident. Its only 4 days to the date of Daniels accident and exactly one week to go til his first anniversary. :cry:

I hate the fact that a fellow TR friend is going through all this, my prayers are with you and I really hope he pulls through Melissa xxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jo thank you so much. I know you know how it feels and my heart breaks that you ever had to go through that. I apologize for those feelings being brought back to the surface. Happy birthday momma!!

We received a call from the nurse there who admitted him from the life flight, he is holding his own right now and they are fighting to stop his bleeding. We gave verbal consent to do anything necessary to save his life. We just went through Abilene texas so we are over half way there. We had to stop to feed and change Izzy but made it as quick as possible. I know she will never remember this but I do not want her to see her biggest brother like this.

Mnj, be strong and hang in there girl! Love and prayers being sent your way! Please update us as you can and know we are there with you.

Faith, who knows? I was in there for normal checkup. I'm gonna lose weight and try more clomid in the future. I was going to try next month, but may hold off til Ive lost 30 lbs. I think Im oing as we speak. Havent noticed it all day n bam!

Jo, welcome to 40 :) Not much different than 39! I hope you have a good day! I asked my doc bout his thoughts on coq10 and he said he as his preg ladies take it in the 3rd trimester to avoid gestational diabeties. Thought it might help. I'm thinking of you with Daniels anniversary so close. Hugs <3

Jo I will also be praying for you during this time in memory of your son Daniel.
MNJ I am glad to hear he is holding his own and he is fighting. Keep us posted and my prayers are with you

I'm sorry I keep posting here I just don't have anyone else to talk to and lean on since my mom is gone.
A nurse called to let us know that he is being prepped for surgery and he now has a chest tube and is on the ventilator. They are trying to hold off as long as possible for us to see him before he goes in but she said that we may not make it in time. My husband is driving like a mad man and we are approx 45 minutes from the hospital. We are going to pull up and I'm going to jump and run and daddy and izzy will park and come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->