Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

MNJ you have me in tears! :cry: I couldn't imagine my world if I had to face something as frighten as this. I will continue to pop in to check on your sons process

I'm sorry I keep posting here I just don't have anyone else to talk to and lean on since my mom is gone.
A nurse called to let us know that he is being prepped for surgery and he now has a chest tube and is on the ventilator. They are trying to hold off as long as possible for us to see him before he goes in but she said that we may not make it in time. My husband is driving like a mad man and we are approx 45 minutes from the hospital. We are going to pull up and I'm going to jump and run and daddy and izzy will park and come in.

:cry::cry:I'm praying so hard here, mnj! My heart breaks for you and your son:nope: I wish I could help in some other way. :nope:

I'm sorry I have been MIA but My email send occasionally messages and I seen your CJ- I am absolutely sick for you right now and praying hard for all of you

MNJ, I am continuing to pray for you, I know your son is strong if you are his mother :) Please update us when you can.

Hugs and prayers

My whole family just just sent prayers your way sweetie!

Thank you all so much. He is in ICU now. We have got to see him but they only allow us in at certai times. He is being kept sedated but will try to ween him within the next 48 hours. So right now we are just waiting.

I have faith that your son you be okay and he will recover from this! Your family are definitely in our prayers, glad surgery went well

Thank you all so much. He is in ICU now. We have got to see him but they only allow us in at certai times. He is being kept sedated but will try to ween him within the next 48 hours. So right now we are just waiting.

My family will keep your son, you and your family in our prayers

Thank you for the update! good news that he came through surgery okay:thumbup:we will continue to PRAY...blessings to you and your family ((hugs))

I just know he will pull through, I've prayed so hard for you and your family. Keep talking to him, he can still hear you even though he's in a coma. PULL THROUGH BABY BOY xxxx

MNJ,
I am so sorry to hear about your son. I will keep him in my prayers!
I too had my son in a horrible accident too. He was 14 and flipped his ATV. He was riding at my brothers house. We thought he only had a broken leg and I took him to the closest hospital which is about 20 minutes from us. We get there and they told me I should have called for an ambulance. I felt horrible but all the while thinking, why? It's only a broken leg?! Well they took us back to Xray his leg and while he was in the xray table, he threw up blood. They immediately took him to CT and he was bleeding internally! He had a grade 4 trauma to his spleen, lacerated liver and broken ribs!
They prepped him for flight. They didn't handle pediatric trauma so they flew him across town! I couldn't go! I had to drive! It took us what seemed live a lifetime, but we got there in about 30-45 minutes. Fortunately he did not have to have surgery, but the first 24 hours were touch and go with his bloodwork and he was so out of it! He stayed in ICU for 3 days and the in a private room for 3 more days. He was released on STRICK bedrest for 20 days after discharge. He is now 100%. My reason for my story is hopefully to give you some hope.
I hope and pray your son pulls out of this! You have a TON of great people praying for him! Please keep us posted!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Anne thank you for sharing your story.

Sitting here watching him. It's all I can do, stare at him and remember when he was such a tiny mr peanut. They won't let izzy in ICU so we are rotating shifts to be in here with him. We are waiting for a doctor to come by again we missed them this morning at 5ish when they did rounds. Although we couldn't be in here at that time. I can honestly say if I ever go back into the workforce and my practice I will never leave a patient or family waiting for too long ever again.

Oh my GOd, MNJ, I am so sorry sweety. Your son, you, and your whole family are in my prayers.

:hugs:

Anne thank you for sharing your story.

Sitting here watching him. It's all I can do, stare at him and remember when he was such a tiny mr peanut. They won't let izzy in ICU so we are rotating shifts to be in here with him. We are waiting for a doctor to come by again we missed them this morning at 5ish when they did rounds. Although we couldn't be in here at that time. I can honestly say if I ever go back into the workforce and my practice I will never leave a patient or family waiting for too long ever again.

The fact that they are limiting visitors and time is good news babes, they only let you all in with no time limit when its bad news. Keep strong and we are all still praying xxx

Tryn, how are you, hun?:hugs: I've been thinking about you the past few days. How are you feeling? Are you still on bed rest? Looking forward to seeing baby pics:happydance:

Jo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (a day late):hugs:

Mnj, still praying, girl:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back