Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi everyone I'm new at this. I had a TR March 2011 with no luck yet. I have 2 girls age 9 and 4 from a previous marriage. My new hubby and I are trying hoping for a boy this time. My Dr put me on clomid, just finished my first cycle. Has anyone had any luck yet?

I had mine the month after yours. No luck yet, but not giving up! Good luck to you!
mnj...is there any update? Been thinking of you all day, sweetie.

Hello momsbaby this is a journey that is half and half, some women receive their BFP quick some don't. But don't lose faith,

MNJ you are still in my prayers

Mnj, Any news? I hope and pray that your son is showing improvement!
Moms, Eeryone's story is so different. I tried for 4 years and several rounds of Clomid and Femara. No luck with any of them for me. We did get our miracle baby when I was ready to throw in the towel! It took us 4 years and 5 losses. You can click on my TTC journal link and check it out. Good luck!

Good morning ladies. Joseph is awake and talking. Very groggy from continuous pain meds but awake. My husband is flying home tomorrow leaving Izzy and I to fend for ourselves so I am praying he gets to move to a step down room soon.

Thats great news that he's talking!!! I hope you get that room soon!!! Continued prayers coming your way! God is great!

I
Good morning ladies. Joseph is awake and talking. Very groggy from continuous pain meds but awake. My husband is flying home tomorrow leaving Izzy and I to fend for ourselves so I am praying he gets to move to a step down room soon.

That's great that he's awake and talking. we will keep your family in our prayers

That is great news! I am so glad he is making an improvement! I will continue to pray for him! :hugs:

Hi everyone I'm new at this. I had a TR March 2011 with no luck yet. I have 2 girls age 9 and 4 from a previous marriage. My new hubby and I are trying hoping for a boy this time. My Dr put me on clomid, just finished my first cycle. Has anyone had any luck yet?

Had mine in March 2011 also. I never went on clomid had 1 mc 1 cp and finally got my sticky bean a year later after mc. It is very different for everyone here. I wish you lots of luck.

That is awesome news cj, god is so awesome will contiue praying. And I'm not giving up I have faith that I'll receive my sticky bean. It took me 4 yrs to get preg. with my 2nd child. My Dr put me on clomid because I ovulate late. With the testing he did showed I O'd around day 17 to 19, I have very irregular periods. So fingers are crossed!!

Oops sorry about that I missed read. Praying for your son to pull through mnj

Great news Mnj!! You are still in our prayers for your sons recovery!

:hugs:

Any updates, MNJ? <3

Bloodwork is back... this is all just before ovulation...

TSH -4.010 ( normal is .450-4.50)
FSH - 4.9 normal
LH -25.2 normal

Looks like eggs aren't too crusty, so we're keeping going!

Cj- way to go on the excellent labs. U may want to do a post coital and hopefully talk ur dh into an iui since everything else is looking good.

Mnj- you are all in my prayers. Happy he is doing better.

Tryn- thinkin bout my bump buddy. Hope all is well with ur lil princess.

Momsbaby- happy to have another tr friend join us.

Afm- still baking my lil guy. Its getting closer and closer and the nerves are setting in. Guess cause its been so long since ive had a baby around. Still very excited though....miserable, but excited. Think about u ladies and pray for you all everyday.

It was the day before o. Cd 18? The numbers were posted for ovulatory time. I will have to check it tomorrow and post what they said was normal. I was there for a pap and he ran the blood work.

Hi ladies, I got a question. Will clomid make you emotional. I've been an emotional wreck today

Joseph had a rough night last night. He had a horrible reaction to the morphine pump and spent all day trying to recover from just that. My husband flew home so it's just Izzy and I here and it's very difficult. The nurses have been great today with letting me go in with Izzy in her moby wrap. Our hotel is less than a mile away but seems like another continent when in a hurry like at 3am when we got the call he was having a reaction.
Good news is the doctor is trying to move him to a step down room tomorrow and PT will start soon after that. They believe he will make a full recovery. He had a CT this morning and his brain looks great (LOL I joked they must have looked at the wrong one) and Joseph smirked :)
My family has been tested over and over recently and I feel like I am going to break at any moment and I honestly don't know how we are still going.
Thank you all so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"