Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

MNJ I a praying that Joseph starts to feel better and the soreness doesn't last long.

Afm seen the dr today. Ultrasound GRREAT, the left tube is actually open as well it just isn't as good as the right and it dilates periodically which can cause ectopic, last month she stated I had a biochemical miscarriage and she started me on Clomids, and if no BFP by the end of Dec. IUI in Janurary cycle. I am praying everyone find strength to endure what's not understood, I know I am in need of it

I'm so happy that Joseph is pulling through, keep strong and know we are all here if you need us xxx

Mnj, God chose you to be his mom for this moment. You are strong and Joseph knows that! Im so glad hes going to make a full recovery! Im sorry about the morphine rxn. Before long this will be a distant memory. Hang in there girl :)

Afm, 3dpo and my temps look like a mountain. FF wont even give me my lines. Wth!

MNJ, I am so glad to see your son continues to improve!!!!!! That is GREAT news! God is GREAT!
CJ, your chart looks like you either are having an anovulatory cycle (which happens unfortunately!) or you haven't had enough temps to make a coverline yet. :hugs:
MsTruth, Sounds like you have a good plan! Good luck!

That's great news MNJ God is so good.

I'm still praying for your sticky bean Mrs T.

Well my AF is due tomorrow. Haven't tested any more since last week, bb still sore to the touch and I'm tired all the time.

Thanks STMOM I am praying that you are with child :haha: can't wait til you test tomorrow. Today was my first day of my clomids

I felt the o on cd 19. I havent had an annovuary cyce so far. Ive only been watchig since january 2011 though. Yesterday shoulda been a higher temp, but I am seriously getting my butt handed to me by these allergies. I know I was mouth breathing, so its wrong. As long as af shows up on time I can get the clomid on next month. Ok ladies, which do i go for? Cd 3-7 for the possibility of more eggs or 5-9 for better quality egg? Im leaning toward the latter.

I do not think I Oed this cycle. I lost my thermometer as you all know and I haven't had any EWCM that I have seen. I am CD18 and usually O on CD12. So, I guess I wait for next cycle, I think my crazy cycle last month messed up this one big time. :cry:

Galvan, I had ewcm for a week and a half, which is a record for me. I o'd 5 days later than usual. My temps are finally over 98. I keep waking up and having to roll over and try to keep my mouth closed! PM me your address and I can send you a thermometer :)

Yeah if you have been mouth breathing, it will definately screw up your chart! I hated when I got sick because of that too! As far as the clomid, I did 4 rounds of clomid and 6 rounds of femara and then 1 round of injectibles. With clomid, I did 3-7 and also the same with femara. I did get pregnant on my 3rd cycle of femara, but sadly mc'd at 8 wks 5 days.
I O'd on my own everytime, but with the meds, it gave us more follicles, therefore increasing our chances. CJ, who is you dr?

Well no AF, but no BFP, so I'm going to call the Dr's office if AF is a no show on Friday to schedule a blood test.

Yes Stmom I would definitely contact the doctor.
Afm this is the second day on Clomids so far no side affects

stmom - are your cycles pretty normal?

AFM - i found out yesterday we are team pink! yay!
but last night my cousin commited suicide.......awe my heart is so broken!

Stmom hoping your BFP shows!!

Joseph is in a rehab room and starting PT. we are working on transferring him to a local rehab hospital where we live. Izzy has come down with a cold and is cranky franky and me too with no sleep. Hope this all passes soon.

Yes m'am they are 28 before TR and been 30 since TR.

I'm so sorry for your loss Mammaspath, I will keep your family in my prayers .

So happy for you mamaspath that you are team pink, but so sad for your cousin :cry: xxx

I'm so pleased Joseph is doing so well Melissa, such a blessing xxx

AFM, well I'm in pieces today and can't stop crying, Dans accident was one year ago tonight and I can't stop thinking about what if? It will be one year on Friday the 21st that his life support was switched off and I'm afraid to say I'm not coping at all at the moment :cry:

Woooo hoooo momma! I'm sorry about your cousin it so tragic!

So happy for you mamaspath that you are team pink, but so sad for your cousin :cry: xxx

I'm so pleased Joseph is doing so well Melissa, such a blessing xxx

AFM, well I'm in pieces today and can't stop crying, Dans accident was one year ago tonight and I can't stop thinking about what if? It will be one year on Friday the 21st that his life support was switched off and I'm afraid to say I'm not coping at all at the moment :cry:

Oh JoJo i think all of us would feel the same way. I've heard people say it gets easier but I'm not really sure when. It's never easy losing someone. Hang in there hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->