Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So happy for you mamaspath that you are team pink, but so sad for your cousin :cry: xxx

I'm so pleased Joseph is doing so well Melissa, such a blessing xxx

AFM, well I'm in pieces today and can't stop crying, Dans accident was one year ago tonight and I can't stop thinking about what if? It will be one year on Friday the 21st that his life support was switched off and I'm afraid to say I'm not coping at all at the moment :cry:

Oh JoJo i think all of us would feel the same way. I've heard people say it gets easier but I'm not really sure when. It's never easy losing someone. Hang in there hun :hugs:

It does get easier as the years go on, but you never expect your child to die before you. I feel devastated atm as I'd lost one son, who was stillborn and then to lose Daniel too so close to his brother being born is just heartbreaking. I feel life has been cruel to me in that way:cry:

I am so sorry JoJo, but he is looking down on you and smiling at what a great mom you are.

Galvan, I had ewcm for a week and a half, which is a record for me. I o'd 5 days later than usual. My temps are finally over 98. I keep waking up and having to roll over and try to keep my mouth closed! PM me your address and I can send you a thermometer :)

It would cost you atleast $65 to ship it to me. that is why i haven't bought one off of Amazon. I won't buy one here because the price for one is ridiculous and I will be going back to the States in a few weeks.,

Thank you so much for the offer though. :hugs:

Mammaspath, sorry about your cousin! I do love little girls though ;)

Mnj, so happy for you! Woot woot!

Jo, Hugs sent across the pond for you. I hope it gets easier with time. <3

So sorry, jo. I know this must be such a difficult time of year for your family. Prayer and hugs your way.

Just found progesterone cream in gnc for $15. Starting that & royal jelly today. Guess we'll see how it goes...I truly hope all my tr sisters have their prayers answered with a beautiful miracle. Sending baby dust your way :)

Just found progesterone cream in gnc for $15. Starting that & royal jelly today. Guess we'll see how it goes...I truly hope all my tr sisters have their prayers answered with a beautiful miracle. Sending baby dust your way :)

Good luck CJ!

Jojo my heart goes out to you and your family at his time of mourning :hugs:
Sorry Stmom that af got you.

Afm this is cd6 fourth day on Clomids one day left, yet no reactions to it at all

Hope the clomid works wonders for u mrs t!

Im on my last box in my sig...oh my goodness! I also tezted pos for gbs so scared bout that. Did anyone ever
test pos with their prior pregnancies?

Jas i had gbs.. they just give you antibiotics via iv when you go into labor.

I am taking a break from ttc, but I wanted to check up and let all you ladies know I am praying for you all each day.
So sorry to hear about your sons accident, Melissa. I am glad he is a fighter and you will be blessed to have him with you for a long season. I can't imagine how you must be feeling after the loss you suffered with your Mother. I am praying for a fast healing for your boy, and for your and your husbands trauma.
Jo and Mammaspath... Congratulations on your little girls... Hope you are doing better today, JoJo.
Mrs. T.... Lucky you for not having any Clomid side effects. I hear most women suffer huge hormonal changes with it.
CJ.. Glad your eggs are still nice and healthy. Praying for you to have your Hubby a little girl.
For everyone else..I hope you are all doing well, and the days are not too hard. I was having too difficult a time with counting days and living for ovulation time. I stopped counting and don't even know for sure when I o'd this month. I am just gonna let it go and let God take me where He will. Even though I am no longer trying, I will continue to pray for all of you and your partners. When ttc, any extra help is appreciated, I figure..:winkwink:

Dans 1 year anniversary and it was wonderful, we managed to get all the balloons and lanterns up for him even though the weather here in the UK is rubbish atm :happydance: They looked so beautiful in the sky, a real tribute to his 17 years of life xxx

Wish there was a like button, jo. Thats so sweet!

Afm, the tww is dragging by. Why cant we just test right after o?!? Wouldn't that be lovely?

Izzy is now being admitted to the hospital!! It's a fucking nightmare and I'm never waking up!!

Jo I am so sorry I didn't get on the computer on the 19th. My whole heart is with you today as you remember Daniel and his beautifu life! Life is cruel isn't it?! And then it has a way of showing you so much love and compassion and now with little callum and princess on the way. It will never change how you feel or the hole that's in your heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->