Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

WHat is wrong with Izzy, Mnj? You and your family are in my prayers. :hugs:

Hope the clomid works wonders for u mrs t!

Im on my last box in my sig...oh my goodness! I also tezted pos for gbs so scared bout that. Did anyone ever
test pos with their prior pregnancies?

I had gbs with 2 of my 4 pregnancies and they just treat during labor with antibiotics. It's really not a big deal.

MNJ, I am so sorry to heat that your baby got admitted too! I hope and pray that both of your babies are better soon! :hugs:

Thanks. U know how googling something is. I should know better. Makes it seem horrible.

Whats going on with izzy, mnj?

Oh my Melissa, I really hope they are both ok? You are in my thoughts and prayers and I really am wishing things to get better for you. You are such a strong person and I really don't know how you are coping with all this? MASSIVE hugs and LOADS of prayers being sent your way hunny xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mnj, you poor dear:hugs: :nope: I will be praying for you all:hugs: I KNOW sometimes life feels so unfair:cry: Praying God will give you strength to deal with the situations at hand:hugs:

Jojo, I'm so happy to hear that Daniel's memorial was so beautiful:hugs: He was truly blessed to have such a caring and loving momma:hugs:

Jasmine, praying all goes well with the weeks that remain for you:hugs: looking forward to seeing those baby pics:happydance: I'm wondering how Tryn is doing:shrug: I hope everything is okay with her:flower:

Afm, I saw my Naturopathic doctor on Tuesday:thumbup: I haven't seen her for 3-1/2 yrs! I'm kicking myself now that I waited so long. ANYWAY, she could definitely see that my thyroid IS out of whack as well as some endocrine and ovary things. Uterus looks good. So, I'm excited with the 3mo. protocol she has me on:happydance: we'll see if this helps us get our baby.:thumbup: Hubby had a few minor things..but overall very healthy:) He just had all his mercury fillings removed and replaced with a non-toxic filling. He also had to have 3 teeth pulled (broken root canals) and he'll have the teeth replaced. The dr. cut into his sinus, so poor guy has had a bit more to recover from:(

The weeks are passing so quickly..so much to do everyday...it would be nice if life could slow down just a bit!

Praying we all have our babies on the way SOON! :hugs::hugs:

Hey girls!:flower:

5 or 7 dpo, who knows. Whats up with Izzy, mnj? Faith, good for you, girl! Keep us up to date!

Time's gettig short, Jasmine! Good luck to you and Tryin!!!
Ladies, I hoe you have a wonderful weekend. Baby dust!

Girls, take a look at my ff and see what you think about my coverline. I just had a dip under it...

Girls, take a look at my ff and see what you think about my coverline. I just had a dip under it...

You have a great chart after your ovulation oh I hope it's your sticky bean

CJ that looks like it might be an implantation dip!!!

AFM izzy is out of the hospital. She ended up having an impaction and after we got her system all cleaned out of poop she's much better. We were told we have to start fruit and veggies now to try and get her on a normal BM regimen.
It's been crazy and I'm exhausted. I wish I didn't stress eat :(
Joseph is now in health south a rehab hospital here just a town over. Glad to have him close to home. They are home bound schooling him till he can go back which should be 3-4 weeks they think. He's mad at this situation and that he's missing so much of his senior year. We did find out the man that hit him had no DL, no insurance and was drunk!! We are more than livid!!

I'm glad Izzy and Joseph are better. Wth about that driver! I bet that's the reason he as no DL! I hope he has a long time to think about this behind bars. You are way overdue for some good fortune. Go buy a lottery ticket!!

I am really trying not to get my hopes up, but I hope its implantation, too. That little bit of progesterone cream is keeping my temps high. Hopefully, its making a nice fluffy lining too! Please, please, please let this :happydance:cycle be the one.

MNJ, That is good news about both of your babies! I am sorry about the guy not being insured or licensed and he was drunk!! That is crap! He still should be criminally prosecuted! Please tell me they arrested him?! But the good thing is that your son is ok! Thank God!

I agree that as long as Joseph is OK all else can be taken care of. We can replace vehicles and other items but we can't replace him. They did arrest the man at the scene is what the investigator told us but has bailed out since then. I just don't understand how this man is still out in public. This is his 6th offense!! SIXTH!!

Mnj, he should be in jail and for a long time. Glad to hear both the kids are doing fine. :hugs:

AFM: AF arrived yesterday right on time and no post O symptoms so I don't think I Oed this cycle. :cry: I am making an appointment with a new FS for next week so hopefully she will have some better advice and plans.

Sixth offense?!?! He shouldnt be allowed bail!

It amazes me on how so many DUI repeat offenders are out there! 6th offense, he should now be allowed bail! That is a habitual offender, he should be thrown under the jail! He will still have to stand in front of a judge and I hope and pray that you are allowed to be in the court when he does go!
I am so happy your children are getting better! :hugs:

I agree with the other ladies, sixty offense there is no way he should be walking around with a bail. I am sorry your family is going through this

Galvan, sorry af got you. :(
Mnj, everybody on the mend?
Afm, anyone take progesterone and get cramps before? I mean cramps like when I was a teenager! 8/10 dpo atm. And af usually shows around 12 dpo...

CJ I can't speak for myself but I have a TR sister who just got her BFP this past weekend at 8dpo because the cramps were hideous and she just started testing on some IC at 10dpo she took a frer and def BFP even though faint, 11dpo frer darker and digi, today 12dpo and beta 236. She was (is) using progesterone cream.

Galvan, sorry af got you. :(
Mnj, everybody on the mend?
Afm, anyone take progesterone and get cramps before? I mean cramps like when I was a teenager! 8/10 dpo atm. And af usually shows around 12 dpo...

The cramps are normal with implantation whether taking the progesterone or not. I took the cream with Callum and the cramps were awful too, really don't know why I tested with him because I was so sure AF was coming, and I didn't take it this time with Alyssa-Rose and still got the same cramps! Take it as a REALLY good sign cj, cause if its implantation???? The baby is getting in there really nice and deep:happydance:

AFM, well I was at hospital yesterday for the GD and I've been put on insulin already, which means a 38 week delivery for me if I haven't had Alyssa-Rose before then:cry: My waters will be broken Feb 4th if my cervix is favorable or its C-Section for me:cry: Also been signed off work for 2 weeks due to sciatica:cry: All in all not a very good day yesterday and today isn't looking much better as I've come down with a stinking cold:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->