Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks ladies :)

Im feeling under the weather myself. Bfn with a slight evap without color this am. Fx'd

Awh Jo what a beautiful name....sorry things are going the way the are for you. I always deliver around 38 weeks anyways baby is still considered full term.

Cj with this pregnancy i cramped so bad i went to Dr. He did a test at 10dpo and it was bfp. Fx for you!!!

How are all the other Preggo mommas doing?

Afm, 7 weeks left and i get to start staying home with oldest 3 children! Can not wait! Been budgeting since we found out and now its actually really going to happen!

Jo, sorry to hear about the insulin. Fxd that you dont need a csection! Ive had 2 and it wasnt so bad, but recovery takes a bit.
I think af is coming. Felt a wet feeling all day long. Checked my cervix when I got home and it was really soft and high there was little color...more like tint to the cm.

Jo I'm so sorry momma! I love the name!!

CJ sorry for the bfn but it is very early. Try to hang in there :)

Aww look at ur bump, momma. How cute! I, on the other hand am big as a house with canckles to match. Its so different doing this at my age now. I completely understand what ur talking about, Jo. Just keep reminding myself not much longer to go.

Faith, im hoping tryn is doing well. Im sure shes prob had her lil princess and is busy with her kids.
Oh and got to see my boys beautiful face on the new 3d/4d today and it is amazing!! pics they give didnt do it justice. Nothing like seeing it in person. Hope u pregnant moms get to do it.

Cj, f'xd for u! Hope the ol witch stays away!

Wow momma you're bump is so big already! Are you sure there is only one in there:winkwink: xxx

CJ I really hope its just an implantation bleed thats coming through hun, everything still sounds promising xxx

Jasmine, I know how you feel.... The end seems to really drag and you feel sooooooooo heavy with the pressure of baby. Not long til he's in your arms though xxx

Melissa, how are your babies? Hoping they go from strength to strength and are home with you asap. Has Josephs school work been sorted out yet? xxx

AFM, I'm in pain with the sciatica and on strong painkillers that won't harm baby. The insulin is a pain as its 3 times a day I have to inject but I know it will keep Alyssa-Rose at a normal weight like it did with Callum. The weight has started falling off me again and I've now lost 8kg during this pregnancy. The weight will continue to come off til she is born but will slow down near the end. Looks like I will be back to size 8-10 after she is born:happydance:
I'm just going to be carefull not to put it all back on afterwards as I was classed as being obese when I first got pregnant even though I never looked obese xxx

Thanks girls Im 10-12dpo. My lp is 11/12 days. Still seeing that barely tinged color when checking cp. I did the progesterone cream anyway this morning. stark white bfn, no evaps this time.

Momma, what a great bump!

Mnj, hows Joseph?

Jo, sciatica sucks. I've had it, and its miserable. Hugs, sweetie! You are not obese. Doctors throw that around without thought to feelings. Im sure you'll get right back into those jeans!

Sorry jojo I hope everything turns out great
Momma you have a beautiful bump, I am with jojo are there multiples
CJ wishing god news for you

Afm started having Clomids side affects yesterday and the nauseating feeling is the worst but it's getting better. The only concern us this cycle with progesterone my temps are low but my FS don't want me using it this cycle

did he say why no progesterone this cycle, Mrs T?

Jo I'm sorry the pain is so bad but yay for weightloss!!

CJ 8dpo is too early :)

Jasmine your so close to having that little mr in your arms!!

AFM Joseph is kicking butt in rehab and they are doing a revaluation on Monday to see if he can come home and have a therapist come to him daily!!

Great news, mnj!!!

Im 12 dpo and ff says 10 dpo. I have a 12 day lp. Been very lightly spotting fr 24 hours. I think the lrogesterone cream is the only thing keeping af at bay. Been wondering if FF was right, but its looking like it was me. So, keep the progesterone for another 2 days or dont take it tomorrow? Opinions?

Mnj, so glad your son is coming along so beautifully:hugs:

Cj, I'd say stay on the cream. I found personally (and read on the internet) that af will come progesterone cream or not. Just stop taking it when af does arrive. My homeopath dr. is telling me to do my progesterone cream (Natures Source..I think that's the brand) all month not just after O:shrug: I'm totally going to try it:thumbup: nothing else I've done so far has worked:haha:
Looked like we're still on the same schedule. Af usually comes for me anywhere between the 29th and 31/1st of the month. I plan to test if she's not here by Monday. I'm having the munchies..one of the tell-tale signs of her impending visit..not expecting this to be our month:nope: I am hopeful about my nutritional supplements, though. I'm sure the coq10 is helping you, too! Have you noticed more cm when taking it? Maybe it's just me, but seems to the case at my house:shrug:

MommaB, that's an amazing bump for 12 weeks! You look beautiful:hugs:

Girls, our turn is coming:happydance: :kiss:

I have noticed more cm, Faith. My temps are higher, no pms- was actually completely happy! I'll stay on the progesterone. I hope all of yourhomeopathic stuff works! Cant wait to hear!

I been using progesterone cream and my af came regardless so I agree with faith continue on it. My FS said to lay back and just see what the progesterone cream does

Af got me when I woke up, so roll on cycle 21. Im going to take that last bit of clomid I have this month and see how it goes. This has been such a long wait. If I didnt have short cycles then It woud be cycle 18- its been a year and a half since my surgery in 2 weeks. Ttc can be so frustrating! ugh!

I am sorry CJ I had my fxd for you this cycle. My FS said that the progesterone can interfere with what the Clomids is trying to do. Have you ever thought about IUI. I am thinking about that now

Af got me when I woke up, so roll on cycle 21. Im going to take that last bit of clomid I have this month and see how it goes. This has been such a long wait. If I didnt have short cycles then It woud be cycle 18- its been a year and a half since my surgery in 2 weeks. Ttc can be so frustrating! ugh!

I'm sorry CJ
:hugs:

I'm pretty sure there is only one. DH has said the same and he loves feeling my hard belly. I didn't get to talk to Dr after ultrasound at 10 weeks because i had already seen him. Tech says she wasn't allowed to discuss what she seen with me either so now i have been wondering what was there. She said baby was measuring big and let me hear heartbeat again and thats all it took to keep me happy. I go again in 2 weeks to see Dr and set up appointment for gender scan!!! i maybe getting big fast but its all worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->