Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

MommaB, I cant wait to hear! Are you hoping for one gender over another?

Cd2. Wow. I am having one heck of an af. Ive barely had any flow since tr and now, this was a real pd. I am starting to feel like theres really a good chance!

MommaB, what a wonderful surprise it would be to discover two little ones swimming around in there rather than just the one:) We would be over the moon if that happened to us:haha:

Cj, right behind you with cd1. Lots of cramps and backache yesterday, BUT no pms headache:thumbup:
I'm wondering if that COq10 is doing its stuff for you:) Heavy flow is a good sign of a nice, thick lining, right?!:happydance: Sorry you're going to have to do the nasty clomid again this cycle:hugs: I hope this time around works!!!!! I'm really dreading if I have to take it again! My hopes are on the natural supplements :winkwink: otherwise I will probably have to do a few more clomid rounds before RE does an IUI..then again, maybe not. I need to talk with him. Perhaps the natural supp will get my body straightened out and receptive to the clomid or iui:shrug:

I think it is a sign of a thick lining, which makes me happy. I think with coq10, royal jelly, b6, epo, folic acid and progesterone, Im doing all I can. Faith, I think clomid and an iui will definitely up your chances. Its too bad oh wont do an iui. Id really like my chances to be high instead of expecting a bfn every month.

I am cd 14 and ovulation pains are intense! I presume this means the Clomids are working which I am still confused on why Clomids if I already ovulate. Ugh I started my progesterone cream back any how due to the fact my own FS didn't say not to another FS stated to not take it. I am not liking these side effects

CJ it's sounds like you are headed on the way path now. Good luck with your BFP, my dh didn't want to try IUI either since he was told his sperm is good but I kept at him

Faith how are you holding up?

Good luck mrs t!!! Clomid can make ovulation very painful. Im not looking forward to that again. The reason your doc as you taking it is that it gives you a better chance ( more eggs to ovulate and better egg quality) even though you already ovulate. Or thats what mine told me. Either way I hope this is your cycle!

Thanks CJ this cycle I am lost within this process, I had bad ovulation pains yesterday but ff says I am 3dpo, countdown stated that I am 1dpo today. This Clomids gives you horrific symptoms that aren't even real. I just don't know what to count and what not to. How are you doing today

When I took Clomid, I took it at night to sleep off most of the symptoms. I was told that it gives you more eggs. When I took it, I had a TON of follicles! Then they put me on Femara because my FS said they give you a better quality egg vs quantity. Also there aren't as many side effects with Femara. I didn't feel any of the side effects with either as I took them both at night. I did get pregnant on Femara but sadly mc'd at almost 9 weeks. I did not get pregnant at all on Clomid.
I hope this works for you Mrstruth!
I am sorry af got you cj!

Started clomid again this morning. Shouldve taken it at night. I have the advil and tylenol on hand for the headaches. Lord help me to not have crazy mood swings! Mrs. T, you prob o'd yesterday. FF has been wrong for me, then after Ive questioned it, af arrives when I thought, not when FF thought.

Thanks ladies I think ff sometimes don't know what it is talking about

Yep. You know your body. Ff has to guess at it. It might help you track temps, etc, but I only use it for that.

I hate my in laws and if I had the chance to push them off a cliff I WOULD!! I'm just saying :) AF arrived :)

My inlaws, i am certain, are from hell.. just thinking of them pisses me off..

Hey ladies , after AF got me last month I've decided not to track anything not to look for anything and just pray and trust that God will give us one when He's ready. I told DH that I was over it all, I feel like I've done this all in vain...... of course he wouldn't hear it. So we are but I'm nit tracking so I don't stress out. Im not good at waiting. I'm a planner....so this is very hard for me.

Thanks CJ you are right
MNJ I totally agree my ex in laws were place here just to torture me, ugh I hated seeing them coming especially that ex father n law of mines

Stmom I for one understand and feel you, it depresses me sometimes I am baffled

Stmom, I'm right there with you...I'm a total planner, too...lol...it's hard to "just let things happen" Good for you to take a "breaK" although most of us know our bodies well enough that you won't even need temping or opks to know pretty much where you are...at least you can make sure to get in a bd or two:winkwink: I really hope the relaxed approach does the trick for you. I agree, ultimately it's all really up to God. :hugs:

Cj, reeeaaallly hoping the round of clomid gets you that sticky baby:thumbup: Is it too late to switch to nights? I can't imagine taking it in the morning:wacko:

MrsT, glad you survived the clomid O pains...those were a real killer for me. Watch out, though...the moody stuff kicks in now. Let dh know that the real MrsT is "checking out" for the next two weeks...you can expect just about ANYTHING in the tww:nope: :hugs: hope it ends with a BFP for you!!!

Mnj, sorry your in-laws are causing you pain:cry: thankfully, mine live 1200 miles away...I talk to them MAYBE once a year and have to remind hubby to call or email them (both sets...divorce/remarriage for both) from time to time. I hope things get better for you:hugs: You've really had it rough!!! :hugs:

I understand, stmom. Im a planner,too. I did put a prayer request in yesterday about it. I'm hoping this month is finally the one!

Stmom, I totally understand, I keep thinking it has to happen on my timeline and I forget that I am not the one who is in charge. I still find it hard to not do anything, so I am still temping incase I need to show my pattern to my doc, but other than that, no EPO, or aspirin or cups, or preseed.... just me and hubby.

As for the in laws, mine live about 1/2 mile up the road and they are our closest neighbor. They irritate me once in a while, mostly my father in law, but I am convinced my MIL is a saint. She is a wonderful person and I think I hit the jackpot as far as MIL's go. I see them both just about every day and I know my MIL would do absolutely anything for me. It is a nice change, because with my EX for 9 years, his mother was AWFUL, hateful and extremely mean!

MommaB, I cant wait to hear! Are you hoping for one gender over another?

Cd2. Wow. I am having one heck of an af. Ive barely had any flow since tr and now, this was a real pd. I am starting to feel like theres really a good chance!

I don't care either way really. DH is wanting a girl badly and i keep telling him we are having a boy. Not sure really why i think that but i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->