Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Again ... lol im pretty sure my in laws trump all of yours put together... ever been sued for two years?

Omg alley I think you won this battle although my ex is il told my ex hubsand to "F" my son he can make another with another woman. Idk what's wrong with these in laws. I have currently been doing YouTube videos, I had t updated Sinace a few weeks until today but I wanted to share with you ladies. These journals allow me to blow steam, break down etc because TTC is challenging and heartbreaking but we all will get through this

Stmom I love the avatar

Momma girls carry big but it may be two

https://youtu.be/CFOM4OL00SA

I love my mother in law and her husband! My father in law is ok but his wife (husband is what I call her because her balls are bigger than my FIL! LOL!) I can't stand! She is a manipulative, back stabbing bitch! Too long of a story to get into on here! But if you read my pregnancy journal back in june of last year, you will see one example of how she is!

Mrstruth, I just have to say girl, I love you!!!!!! You are too much! If I were TTC again, your positivity and your light would make it that much easier! Keep up the vlog! Even right through your pregnancy! (that is right around the corner!) God Bless! :hugs:

Thank you Joannanne3 I try to be I think this is one of the things that helps me cope with the bfn's every month. Especially since we are preparing to purchase a new home so DH isn't budging on trying IVF again. :shrug: so I talk and share all I am trying so far. Thanks again for the positive words at first I thought you are making an ass of yourself but then I said oh well

Omg alley I think you won this battle although my ex is il told my ex hubsand to "F" my son he can make another with another woman. Idk what's wrong with these in laws. I have currently been doing YouTube videos, I had t updated Sinace a few weeks until today but I wanted to share with you ladies. These journals allow me to blow steam, break down etc because TTC is challenging and heartbreaking but we all will get through this

Stmom I love the avatar

Momma girls carry big but it may be two

https://youtu.be/CFOM4OL00SA

Thank You MrsT for the Youtube video, Girl you have me crying over here. It is a very heartbreaking experience, I really didn't know that it would be this hard, thought it would be as easy as it was back in my 20's to get that BFP, but God has other plains, I know that its in His will for us to have another baby, because our insurance covered the TR. It's just hard for me because His time isn't always our time.......
Thanks again Mrs T I needed to hear that this morning. :hugs: Praying that you get you BFP this month

You are welcome Stmom And that is so right God schedule and plans are different from ours what we see fit he necessarily don't at the time. But i know that this road has been a hard one and I am still in my twenties going through it, I have blamed myself for ever having a TL but I prayed about it. My insurance covered everything but 4000 of it. The cost as 33,000, I blamed myself for not going to chapel hill for the surgery but all I can do now is follow the lords plan for me but monthly I cry seeing a bfn when my heart wants a BFP

You are welcome Stmom And that is so right God schedule and plans are different from ours what we see fit he necessarily don't at the time. But i know that this road has been a hard one and I am still in my twenties going through it, I have blamed myself for ever having a TL but I prayed about it. My insurance covered everything but 4000 of it. The cost as 33,000, I blamed myself for not going to chapel hill for the surgery but all I can do now is follow the lords plan for me but monthly I cry seeing a bfn when my heart wants a BFP

I know what you mean I feel the same way about the TL too, I've told my DD that she doesn't EVER need to do that.
Hang in there MrsT you will get that BFP soon. :hugs:

Just got back from my scan and had the gender confirmed again and its definately a little girl:happydance::happydance::happydance: Alyssa-Rose is measuring at 21+3 weeks now and I've been put on even more insulin 4 times a day now:cry: I have to inject before I go to bed with a different one to my normal insulin. I'm already looking like a pin cushion and I'm so glad summer is over as the amount of blood tests I've had has made me look like a junkie:wacko: Back for another scan in 8 weeks to keep an eye on her size, but I doubt she'll be to big as the insulin keeps her weight in check:thumbup: The only down side is having to go to hospital every 2 weeks to keep an eye on my sugar levels, work cannot be pleased with it but haven't said a word lol. Not there for much longer anyways:happydance: xxx

MrsT, I did go to Chapel Hill and I still haven't gotten my BFP, so hang in there, I know it will happen for you!

i went to dr zbella in florida..........anybody else go there?

Talking of drs. Dr. Lisa Rogers did mine and out of the 8 women i chat with who used her only one had problems and did not conceive, so i think she is sent from above.
:)

Definitely heard good things about dr zabela and his colleague. Chapel hill gets mixed reviews though. Vibe i get from their patients is they either love them or hate
them.

Glad i dont have some of your in laws. My mil is good to me but could care less about fil.

Hate to hear the insulin problems, jo.

Talking of drs. Dr. Lisa Rogers did mine and out of the 8 women i chat with who used her only one had problems and did not conceive, so i think she is sent from above.
:)

Definitely heard good things about dr zabela and his colleague. Chapel hill gets mixed reviews though. Vibe i get from their patients is they either love them or hate
them.

Glad i dont have some of your in laws. My mil is good to me but could care less about fil.

Hate to hear the insulin problems, jo.

I used her also!!! She is so amazing! I just refered my cousin to her also! I have not heard much about the others but i know Chapel Hill was greatly praised when researching. I choose Dr.Rogers because of the way her staff talked to me on the phone and the way they informee me instead of me just being another person calling Wishing you ladies luck this month and shaking my baby bump towards you all to give you some of that baby dust!

I used Dr Roberts from Atlanta Ga and haven't really heard any negatives maybe I am the first.

Dr John Holland did mine in Hattiesburg, MS, he has a great success rate..... or that's what I heard.

Jo, sorry about the every 2 wks, but so glad its girl :) Hang in there, Honey!

Mine was at Chapel Hill and I love Dr B and the nurses, etc. Wonderful experience! Cant wait for my chance! In fact, got some practice in earlier :) lol.cd5 waiting on o...

Mine was done by Dr Marisela in IECH in Monterrey, Mexico. She is supposed to be the best in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->