Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

i went to dr zbella in florida..........anybody else go there?

I had mine done with his partner, Dr. Sanchez. I've had moments of regret...wondering if I should have insisted on using Dr. Zbella. When I called to get the ball rolling..it was an automatic..."Dr. Sanchez will do your surgery." Although I haven't had a BFP YET, I've heard of quite a few gals who have gotten a BFP using him. :shrug: He also did my HSG this past February. Overall, I had a good experience with the whole TR center. :flower: Just waiting for my baby:) If we do decide to do IUI, I'm not sure if I should use Dr. Sanchez or not?!

Jo I'm so sorry about the GDS and all the shots and lab work but you know little miss is sooooo worth it :) hang in there momma!!

I had my TR with Dr. Kevin Doody. I don't know anyone else who had used him but a TR sister used his wife and no success in over 3 years but she is extremely obese and not ovulating, both tubes open.

I was going to catch up on persies but my mind just took a shit!!

Chapel hill for me.. and yes i have mixed feelings.. the reviews are great because all, and i mean all, negarive or slightly negative comments are blocked and deleted. There is a whole staff that monitors internet and posts. Hell this one might be tagged..

Chapel hill for me.. and yes i have mixed feelings.. the reviews are great because all, and i mean all, negarive or slightly negative comments are blocked and deleted. There is a whole staff that monitors internet and posts. Hell this one might be tagged..
Ive heard that a lot and yeah it might be tagged and deleted. Lol

Alley it just now hitting me I never see negative reviews on this clinic

Mrs t . Heres another bit of information. The "partner doctors" chapel hill refers to on there site.. well i went to one of those practices.. they had no idea who anyone was at ch and had no affiliation at all with ch.

like i said, i went to CH and now after reading this I am starting to freak out....... lovely

Dont freak out!!! I think the drs at ch are well skilled... i just feel like their business management skills are shady as hell. Its good pr but for us, the consumer, we would have never been able to research the good and bad with ch to makr an educated decision... all glitter and unicorns there. I will say this.. price was right.

I considered Chapel Hill and Lakeshore in GA before we moved to Mexico. I was leaning more towards Lakeshore even though they were more expensive, but they were only an hour from my house.

I went to ch as well and now that y'all mention it, I didn't ever read any negative coments at all either! I went 5.5 years ago. I have to say, that my experience there wasn't bad. They were very friendly and they did follow up with me periodically in the first year or so after. After my first pregnancy and then the hsg I had, it showed that it had worked and they were open and working.
But the fact that they don't allow any negative out there bothers me. Everyone can't be 100% perfect! They need to show at least some to prove that they are HUMAN! You can't please everyone, come on now! LOL!

Mrs t . Heres another bit of information. The "partner doctors" chapel hill refers to on there site.. well i went to one of those practices.. they had no idea who anyone was at ch and had no affiliation at all with ch.

Yes because I am always regretting not going to them, and not getting procedure done there

I went to Rio Bravo, MX. Dr. Perez and Dr. Levi did my surgery. It was an amazing experience. I wouldn't change it for the world. My tubes are open and flowing. Most of the gals there have a baby if not more. I haven't been fortunate but I do know it has nothing to do with the work they did. Plus is was super cheap compared to the US ($3,665). They have a forum of patients and I have made life long friends there. Met several of the ladies in person. I highly recommend them over the states any day. The treatment you get is like no other! My husband got to sit in the room while I had surgery. They explained everything and allowed pics and video. No US doc would allow that! If I ever do IVF I will go to MX!

I have a friend who went to rio bravo Mexico and after 4 years without getting pregnant she went to another dr and come to find out they never did the TR!!! That freaked me out so much that I couldn't do it even to save a few bucks. But how true that story is I will never really know, ya know what I mean.
I am on another tr board and it got so ugly a few times with people not thinking CH was God!! I mean REALLY UGLY LOL

I have a friend who went to rio bravo Mexico and after 4 years without getting pregnant she went to another dr and come to find out they never did the TR!!! That freaked me out so much that I couldn't do it even to save a few bucks. But how true that story is I will never really know, ya know what I mean.
I am on another tr board and it got so ugly a few times with people not thinking CH was God!! I mean REALLY UGLY LOL

Omg that really sucks! I would have freaked out if I found that out

So FF has changed my ovulation date again and coverline now it matches Countdown interpretation. So I am 5dpo just as I thought and not 6dpo but today I am enduring ovulation like slight cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->