Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well ladies they may induce next week because he may be big and im getting miserable. Im still wanting to experience going into labor naturally though.

Oh my! Good luck! I know you have to be so excited and ready too!

Hello ladies, I had my tubal reversal done by Dr Micheal Miller here in Arkansas. The staff was nice and all but after my post op visit they never called to see how things where going. I went back to see him in August and he put me on clomid 50mg he wants to do the hsg test but I'm short on cash with christmas coming up, so I'm having the test done in January. Depending on what the hsg test shows, if tubes are open then we'll keep tryin, if closed then we gonna try IVF. I'm thinking we may just go ahead and try IVF, I'm tired of hoping and praying that each month mother nature won't show up, then I'm depressed for a few days cause she does. What's your thoughts on IVF?

Hello ladies, I had my tubal reversal done by Dr Micheal Miller here in Arkansas. The staff was nice and all but after my post op visit they never called to see how things where going. I went back to see him in August and he put me on clomid 50mg he wants to do the hsg test but I'm short on cash with christmas coming up, so I'm having the test done in January. Depending on what the hsg test shows, if tubes are open then we'll keep tryin, if closed then we gonna try IVF. I'm thinking we may just go ahead and try IVF, I'm tired of hoping and praying that each month mother nature won't show up, then I'm depressed for a few days cause she does. What's your thoughts on IVF?
When was your tr? Ivf is sooo expensive to only have 20, maybe 30 percent chance of success. That would be my reason for not doing it unless it was proven i couldnt get pregnant the old fashioned way.

Yay Jasmine! I cant wait to see pics!
Girs, I cant help it. I giggled like a midde school girl every time I saw the word Doody. ;)
Hows it going Jo?
As far as Ch goes, all of the grls from my month got pregnant, except for me. I remember one particular lady on the boards what was a terrible b to me bc I just ad my tr and was hopeful. I ddnt go back to that 40 yr old board again. Even now, Im hopeful. Its been a long time and I have faith in God that its coming for us all. Baby dust to us all ! :)

Jasmine: my tr was march of 2011. The Dr that done the reversal said I had more than enough tubes left on both sides so thats a plus. Guess I just need to wait untill I have the hsg test done and go from there.

First round of clomid didn't work, hoping the next round will, I start it saturday :)

My honest opinion on IVF is its a waste of money! DH and I spent over $45,000 on IVF to get NOTHING!! Absolutely nothing but heartache. I am kind of hardened about it all but I know it was Gods plan and I am where I am now because of all we went through.
With that said I will be your cheerleader and support you the whole way through if y'all decide to do it. It is way more taxing on your nerves and emotions than just ttc the old fashion way every month and I will be here for you!

mnj thank you!!! It's so heart breaking not knowing if I can concieve naturally or not. I pray everyday that god would bless us just one more time. I'm not sure I'll try IVF but it is a thought. I'm praying that my tubes are still open. How long did it take you to have your precious gift!!!

I had my TR in Charlottesville VA, at some Women's Fertility Center. I don't even remember the Dr's name that did it. Some young chick with dyed Auburn hair. I remember her last name was Smith. Corny huh? She told my Hubby that my tubes must have been longer than normal cause I had a bit left over, and good luck.. My scar got infected after the surgery and I called to ask what I should do about it and got a, 'put some Neosporin on it and wait until it streaks'... all for the low low price of 5,673.00$ There was a guarantee in that contract... something about 2,000 toward IVF or 2000 refund, plus 250 toward having the test done to see if the tubes are open if your not pregnant in 6 months...

Yay Jasmine! I cant wait to see pics!
Girs, I cant help it. I giggled like a midde school girl every time I saw the word Doody. ;)
Hows it going Jo?
As far as Ch goes, all of the grls from my month got pregnant, except for me. I remember one particular lady on the boards what was a terrible b to me bc I just ad my tr and was hopeful. I ddnt go back to that 40 yr old board again. Even now, Im hopeful. Its been a long time and I have faith in God that its coming for us all. Baby dust to us all ! :)

I have every faith that you WILL get pregnant cj:happydance: I'm going good atm and the sciatica has calmed down some. On the up side of things, hubby has landed a new job and we just bought a new 7 seater car:happydance:

Jasmine: my tr was march of 2011. The Dr that done the reversal said I had more than enough tubes left on both sides so thats a plus. Guess I just need to wait untill I have the hsg test done and go from there.

First round of clomid didn't work, hoping the next round will, I start it saturday :)
yeah the next round may work for you. definitely try that before the expensive ivf

mnj thank you!!! It's so heart breaking not knowing if I can concieve naturally or not. I pray everyday that god would bless us just one more time. I'm not sure I'll try IVF but it is a thought. I'm praying that my tubes are still open. How long did it take you to have your precious gift!!!

I was very lucky and got pregnant on our 4th cycle after my TR. I also had a mc just 2 months after Izzy was born after my IUD fell out. I know I am lucky and I try to remember that daily but I have so much faith that all of you ladies will also be lucky! It's going to happen!!

Thanks Jo! A 7 seater? How many babies are you planning on having?lol

Mnj that story sounds real familiar, but who I heard it from was a real coo-coo. Not sure it's the same person. I will say I find that hard to believe because onece my tubes were connected they asked my dh to look and they showed him and showed him the saline going through. If that lady didn't get of for 4 years idk why she didn't have a hsg since they tell you to do it at the 2month mark. I guess since I had such great experience there and I have physically met several girls (around 20) that went there and had nothing by great things to say, I find it so hard to believe something so crazy sounding. Not saying it isn't true but it's hard for me to believe.

AFM. I lurk here and there. Always looking for that next bfp outta one of you girls. I'm no longer ttc. Just offering support

Hey flutter.. why are you no longer ttc? Deployment?

Mnj that story sounds real familiar, but who I heard it from was a real coo-coo. Not sure it's the same person. I will say I find that hard to believe because onece my tubes were connected they asked my dh to look and they showed him and showed him the saline going through. If that lady didn't get of for 4 years idk why she didn't have a hsg since they tell you to do it at the 2month mark. I guess since I had such great experience there and I have physically met several girls (around 20) that went there and had nothing by great things to say, I find it so hard to believe something so crazy sounding. Not saying it isn't true but it's hard for me to believe.

AFM. I lurk here and there. Always looking for that next bfp outta one of you girls. I'm no longer ttc. Just offering support

Yeah this girl is coo coo that's why I said I don't know that I believe it. She's had some far fetched stories. I haven't met anyone that's used rio bravo in person just online and she's the only one who's ever said that. I think I freaked out over it when your fixing to shell out all that money. Ya know :)

Alley I'm just mentally exhausted. After whatever that was last month. Chemical or whatever you want to call it. I'm done! It broke me after a this time. Idk where I Ammon my cycle or if it's even going back to normal yet. Dh has been gone and will only be here a total of 4 days this entire month. His schedule is going to be insane and trying to time everything just makes it even more stressful. I'm focusing on loosing weight and going back to school. I've just gotta learn to be happy and content with the beautiful people that are in my life.

Fluter that's funny you know exactly what and prob who I'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->