• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:flower: i am far too impatient to wait!!
I hope you get your BFP and good luckwith the job interview!! xx

Crystal im dying to know if your pg or not!!!!!!! your killing us lol

Hi Ladies hope your all well have most of moved over here now from the other thread????

Jo x x

I pray all is well with everyone. I know I have been MIA for awhile. Sadly I miscarried Jan 9 and been dealing with all of the emotions and changes in my body. I have a wonderful supportive family and my faith without them I wonder how I would handle it. It's a process that has its highs and lows and believe me I have had my share of them both. I have to hold on to the Lord's promises and trust that he will bless us with a child in his perfect timing. Today is low day for me ladies. Each day it gets easier. Forgive me absence

I pray all is well with everyone. I know I have been MIA for awhile. Sadly I miscarried Jan 9 and been dealing with all of the emotions and changes in my body. I have a wonderful supportive family and my faith without them I wonder how I would handle it. It's a process that has its highs and lows and believe me I have had my share of them both. I have to hold on to the Lord's promises and trust that he will bless us with a child in his perfect timing. Today is low day for me ladies. Each day it gets easier. Forgive me absence

oh flopyears Im soooo sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: It seems like there are alot of mc after tr , sooo sad :cry: you are right though god will give you a child

So sorry to hear Floppy. You have some great support here! When I was/am dealing with it, these ladies helped me more than ever. :hugs:

Thanks super for your support and you know what I realized that I have support here. I just didn't have a desire Super to log in or post I know you can relate. I mean I know you ladies would understand but it's like I just wanted to be left alone which I realized wasn't helping me. The more I express the emotions/thoughts the better I feel. I need a journal. How do I create one here?

Floppy so sorry for your loss, i understand some of how you must be feeling as i had an early miscarriage 7 years ago, i felt like shutting myself away as it was to upsetting to talk about but i think you have done the right thing by talking about your emotions i did find that over time it helped.

OMG I have been missing in action a few days and so much has happened on my thread!!!!!..........

I am sooo pleased Ready is back with us, but I am so devastated for your loss, what a shame! its no comfort but we all know how you are feeling and we are here every step of your journey...........I am praying for you girl!..xxx Loads and Loads of Hugs!!! Floppy you 2!......I am so sad for your loss, I am praying for you 2 xxxxx you will bounce back I know you will, both of you!.

Welcome to our Thread Josie.......how you doing babes?.......you have had a hard time recently too!........I could cry with all of these sad stories!.......

Well thanks for the well wishes for my interview.............I DID IT......YEY I GOT THE JOB!!! I start a week on Monday, I decided that TTC has completley taken over my life and I needed to have something else to concentrate on otherwise I will go mental.........I have always worked and I have found it really hard being a house wife since my operation and now I think its time to go back to work and whatever happens will happen anyway regardless.....

I am 12DPO today I caved in and tested and yes a BFN!!! I really think I am totally over analysing every symptom and especially having high levels of progesterone has really tricked my body into thinking I am pregnant including my mind!...I really thought out of all of these months that this month was it!...........Well I am sorry to say ITS NOT.......I am sorry I kept a few of you on the edge of your seats but I had to be sure.........my temps are still high but I am expecting them to drop tomorrow ready for AF on Friday!.....I think under the given circumstances it certainly isnt the time to be posting any big annoucements anyway......I feel deeply saddened by recent events, and I really hope we can all find some comfort in each other and pick our hearts off the floor and learn to be happy in ourselves again..

We are all made of super strong stuff and we will get there soon, I really do believe that!

"Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true!"

Hugs to everyone :hug:xx:hugs:

OMG I have been missing in action a few days and so much has happened on my thread!!!!!..........

I am sooo pleased Ready is back with us, but I am so devastated for your loss, what a shame! its no comfort but we all know how you are feeling and we are here every step of your journey...........I am praying for you girl!..xxx Loads and Loads of Hugs!!! Floppy you 2!......I am so sad for your loss, I am praying for you 2 xxxxx you will bounce back I know you will, both of you!.

Welcome to our Thread Josie.......how you doing babes?.......you have had a hard time recently too!........I could cry with all of these sad stories!.......

Well thanks for the well wishes for my interview.............I DID IT......YEY I GOT THE JOB!!! I start a week on Monday, I decided that TTC has completley taken over my life and I needed to have something else to concentrate on otherwise I will go mental.........I have always worked and I have found it really hard being a house wife since my operation and now I think its time to go back to work and whatever happens will happen anyway regardless.....

I am 12DPO today I caved in and tested and yes a BFN!!! I really think I am totally over analysing every symptom and especially having high levels of progesterone has really tricked my body into thinking I am pregnant including my mind!...I really thought out of all of these months that this month was it!...........Well I am sorry to say ITS NOT.......I am sorry I kept a few of you on the edge of your seats but I had to be sure.........my temps are still high but I am expecting them to drop tomorrow ready for AF on Friday!.....I think under the given circumstances it certainly isnt the time to be posting any big annoucements anyway......I feel deeply saddened by recent events, and I really hope we can all find some comfort in each other and pick our hearts off the floor and learn to be happy in ourselves again..

We are all made of super strong stuff and we will get there soon, I really do believe that!

"Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true!"

Crystal you just made me cry :cry:lo not hard lately to many emotions. I totally understand im a sahm and I too have way to much time to sit and think about every little twinge, pain and what nots! All the ladies stories on here are very sad but your right our dreams will come true :hugs:

Crystal, I think I love you! :) you always say the right thing! Congrats on the job!! YAY..Sorry for the bfn..:hugs: You are still not out yet though.

:happydance:You got the job! That's awesome:flower:

Sorry it's looking like AF will be visiting:hugs: Like you said, perhaps the timing wouldn't have been best. It WILL happen, at just the right time:winkwink:

:nope: AF got me too Crystal .. yesterday.. I too had been having loads of symptons.. and thought I was pregnant.. but sadly I am not..

congrats on the job and sorry for the BFN..xx

:nope: AF got me too Crystal .. yesterday.. I too had been having loads of symptons.. and thought I was pregnant.. but sadly I am not..

Aww sorry the witch got you hun!! FX for our bfp's next month!!:hugs:

Aww sorry the witch got you hun!! FX for our bfp's next month!!:hugs:

I am sorry too Angel....xxx I can see some light at the end of this tunnel for all of us......Fingers crossed for next monthxxx

Morning all, Crystal well done on getting your job, sorry to hear about the bfn, lets hope that the next cycle will be a good one.

I'm just starting to ov, i did my opk this morning and got a faint line so i will kep testing today and tomorrow until i get my positive and plenty of bd'ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->