Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mrs T, it will be ok. I checked into iui here and it was $195. Has your dr done and bloodwork? I would insist on it and find another if this one wont help. I left my old one and found out about the pcos and thyroid. A good dr will listen to what you have to say and make a game plan with you.

Wow! $195 sounds so cheap?! What does that include?

Washing it and putting it in there, I guess. Oh didnt let me get too far before saying no.

Sorry af got you sweetie. Hang in there. Hugs :)

Thank you Faith! I think she is starting to look more and more like me and my husband now she is getting older. Before, it looked like he spit her! I have become close with alleysm on here and she has told me that I need to get a maternity test done to see if I am the mom! LOL! :haha: Here is a picture from I think August or Sept of the 3 of us to kind of compare. Also here are my older children when they were younger (about 19 years ago!) and grandchildren and Addisyn in August.

Attachments

• Me, Jon, and Addie 09-18-2012.jpg
    Me, Jon, and Addie 09-18-2012.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
  • My 3 babies.jpg
    My 3 babies.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Three babies August  2012.jpg
    Three babies August 2012.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
I was going to comment to faith about the maternity test you need, jonnanne, but i refrained... lol

stmom, sorry about AF:nope: :hugs:

Cj, thanks fo the info...$195 doesn't sound too bad. I *hope* your hubby with come-around:thumbup: I can understand putting a limit to how much intervention to allow...however, iui seems *fairly* natural to me:shrug: I know your persistence and positive attitude will payoff:hugs: maybe even THIS cycle:)

Mnj, how are you feeling? I don't blame you a bit for tossing out the BCP...I had a terrible time on them....my hair fell out and I had a headache EVERY SINGLE AFTERNOON!! Didn't know the connection until I quit taking them and suddenly the headaches were gone! When do you leave on your trip? I hope it's a wonderful time:) Maybe you could "skype" with whomever is watching your princess...that way you can SEE her...happy and content and you'll be able to relax and enjoy your time:thumbup:

Jonnanne, I knew something was familiar with her..guess I was really seeing your dh:winkwink: does she have your mouth? Something has to look like her momma!!! It's just not fair when you do all the work and they end up looking like dad:haha:

The older she gets, the more I start to see me in her. She has my shape eyes, my "butt" chin, my ears, my blood type! Everything else is daddy! LOL! But since this is his one and only "biological" child, I don't think I can complain at all! She couldn't have been any more perfect for him! :)

Jonnanne...love redheads! My dd is one :) or a ginger as she refers to herself...

Thank you CJ! We love our little ginger girl too! My mil said she got just what she ordered! A red head little girl with blue eyes! LOL!

Wowzers! It's quiet around here:shrug: where is everyone? Super busy..lots going on?? Maybe lots of bd'ing:winkwink: hopes it's all good stuff:hugs: looking forward to seeing some bfps before too long:happydance:

Afm, currently looking like 8dpo:thumbup:

Faith did you do clomid this cycle or is that an old siggy?

Faith did you do clomid this cycle or is that an old siggy?

Alley, I did clomid 2 cycles ago (August)...guess I should put a date there;) My dr. wrote a script for 6 mo. of 50mg. "My" plan was to do clomid every-other month so my uterus could recover in between...didn't want the issues of thinned lining. However, after the first clomid bfn, I decided to see my naturopath in Utah. She has me on a 3mo. "program" of various vitamins and homeopath supplements. (I know, I know...qwack medicine...BUT we've worked with her for more than 10 years and she's helped our family with many issues in the past. I REGRET waiting so long to see her after my TR:dohh:)
Anywho...one of the things she's having me do is natural progesterone cream ALL month long...not just after O. So, I'm not exactly sure if I O'd this cycle or not. I did finally get a + opk and did get a temp rise, but the rise was BEFORE the +opk:shrug: very weird!!! :haha:

So, that was probably a lot more info than you were expecting..sorry:haha:

13 dpo and af has yet to show today, but theres still time left. Faith maybe this is your month!

Felt sick all day except for the first few hours. I think the thyroid medicine is doing the trick :)

Faith im glad to read it! I dont think its quacky at all. Theres alot to be said for natural medicine. My hubs thinks im crazy for going to chiroprator for migraines and pain management until he went.. lol the body is so very intricate and a self healer.. hell i have a whole case of vitamins i take.. lol now if my lady parts would just get with the program i'd be golden..
cj heres some glitter for ya! Fx!
Afm.. after the whole hsg showing blocked left, a pos opk ,thermal shift and shit 8dpo labs, af came sunday, feel like i could have used a transfusion today, and cd3 labs tomorrow to see what my egg status is.. to be continued.. i have my ttc surrender flag ready..

Hello ladies sorry its been a while

CJ I hope this is your BFP

Afm I am on my NTNP cycle and I am just trying to maintain my sanity that this TTC is taking. I am hoping for some BFP for you ladies

Faith Hope love. My Dr told me only to use progesterone cream after pp. She told me to quit as soon as ad starts. It can stop ovulation, if you use it all month

Faith Hope love. My Dr told me only to use progesterone cream after o. She told me to quit as soon as af starts. It can stop ovulation, if you use it all month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->