Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello ladies, today is CD5 and AF is Still with me.......

I hope all is well with you Mrs T.

Keeping my FX for you CJ

Alley, don't give up! My sister has pcos , one tube after an ectopic, and a beautiful 2 year old after that

Afm, Im late, but bfn. I dont EVER get more than 12 day LP. Today is 14...

Alley, don't give up! My sister has pcos , one tube after an ectopic, and a beautiful 2 year old after that

Afm, Im late, but bfn. I dont EVER get more than 12 day LP. Today is 14...

I didn't see anything about a pcos diagnosis. I think it was just p4 labs right?

That's what I thought..... I didn't think you said anything of a pcos diagnosis......

Glitter and unicorns...... that is what I am here for! I hope and pray that everyones journey is short and a happy one!!!!!!! Mine was 4 long years of heartbreak and tears and then when I was throwing in the towel, our miracle came! It can happen! :dust: to you all and :hugs:

Keeping my FX for you CJ

Stmom yes everything is fine, I have a MRI Thursday to check on the liver mass they found during my tr surgery. I am not on Clomids this cycle. DH semen was tested, it's great so I am lost on what's wrong. But no longer stressing it

M

Keeping my FX for you CJ

Stmom yes everything is fine, I have a MRI Thursday to check on the liver mass they found during my tr surgery. I am not on Clomids this cycle. DH semen was tested, it's great so I am lost on what's wrong. But no longer stressing it

Sometimes I think the stressing is what keeps us from our BFP's. :hugs: hoping everything goes well for you on Thursday.

I hope and pray everything is ok on Thursday MrsT! Stmom, I think you are right there. Sometimes stress can affect you in more areas than you think. :hugs: and Good luck Thursday MrsT!

Hi ladies. I agree with stmom sitress plays a big part in TTC. Like Jonnanne, after 4 years TTC I was ready too throw in the towel and I got my bfp. When I decided to not stress about it I got pregnant.

Our stories are so similar jonnanne 3. I also got my miracle baby girl after 4 years. I also had a tr, with short tubes and I'm in my late 30's. I m now a mom of 4 as well. I m a grandma to only to one though a bb girl. : ) Its nice to see there is other ladies experiencing the same things. Are you trying for another one. We are currently ttc after a mc in August at 10 weeks.

Hi ladies. I agree with stmom sitress plays a big part in TTC. Like Jonnanne, after 4 years TTC I was ready too throw in the towel and I got my bfp. When I decided to not stress about it I got pregnant.

Our stories are so similar jonnanne 3. I also got my miracle baby girl after 4 years. I also had a tr, with short tubes and I'm in my late 30's. I m now a mom of 4 as well. I m a grandma to only to one though a bb girl. : ) Its nice to see there is other ladies experiencing the same things. Are you trying for another one. We are currently ttc after a mc in August at 10 weeks.

Thank you! It's always nice to hear that there are others experiencing similar things out there!
We are not going to have anymore. I turned 40 in February and after everything we went through in trying for Addisyn, we decided that we were very lucky that we had a healthy baby and we just didn't want to risk anymore losses. So in March, my husband had a vasectomy. I have been on this board for almost 5 years. I stay here for support and I have made a ton of friends that I like to keep in touch with.
I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope you get your 2nd tr baby soon!

Anne I live your story! I'm so glad you are here sharing your story!

Joanne and Stmom I must agree with you as we'll my DH says the same thing to me constantly

Mrs T, I know I stress too..... not so much last month because I didn't keep up with anything, I'm trusting that it will happen one day Soon I hope :)

Hey girls just checking into send yall some babydust!!!.........santas coming soon....it would be a nice xmas present right???

Hello my beautiful TR sisters!!

CJ did you take anything this cycle that would prolong your LP? Hoping that bfp shows!!

Mnj, clomid. Its never extended this long. Brown/ light pink spotting now. Progesterone cream, but that didnt stop it last month.

Hello to you all! Been so exhasted lately....baby is moving around and i feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball instead. Besides being hormonal and constipated and fed up with all people we are doing great! One week left and i cannot wait to find out babys gender. I secretly want a girl but will not give it up to my DH. He wants a girl badly so i try to aggravate him by saying its a boy. Ha ha. I am shaking my big butt thighs and belly at you all and hopefully some of this baby dust will spread to you all.

Thanks MommaB ;)

Getting pretty irritated. No af and bfn at 16 dpo. Just some brown spotting. My LP is at the most 12 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->