Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ladies I have a Question for you all, AF left me night before last and I woke up this morning spotting and cramping a little on my right side.... Has anyone else had this?

Still have my FX for you CJ.

I've had that stmom. Pretty much the norm for me.

Hello ladies,

I know most of the new ladies do not know me but I am one of the orginals of this board.:haha:

Just wanted to offer some encouagement to you ladies that want to give up. Don't give up!!! I had a misscarriage and an ectopic leaving me with one tube. I now have a very active 5 month little boy. I am 40 years old and my hubby and I have decided that we are blessed to have him and will not try again. Had a few bumps in the road during pregnancy but God was faithful to provide. So please do not give up. I will try to pop in a little more often as these ladies where here for me during some rough times in my life.

Be blessed,

Ready4onemore

Thanks Ready. What a cutie!

Cd1. Finally a little morethan spotting and its pink. Think it was a Chemical?

Me too Mrs T. And I dont know if I can call this cd1 or not. Still just spotting dark pink.

Its ok. Actually have a real flow now. At least I know whats going on. If any of you are in Hurricane Sandys path, be careful!!!

Battening down the hatches for Sandy. Oh is on his way back from hunting trip...missed him so badly! Everybody stay safe :)

Yes! Everyone in Sandy's path...be very careful! Sounds so scary! We were supposed to do a show this weekend in NC, but had to cancel as we're still getting inventory ready to leave! I'm sure the show is canceled, but glad we weren't heading that way! We are supposed to leave Wyo tomorrow for a biz meeting in LA and then on to FL.

Btw, cd2 for me :/

I'm stressing as that time of the month gets closer. My fingers and toes are crossed and prayin it doesn't show. I'm wanting to test but I think it's to early and then again I don't want to test. I hate playing the waiting game

I'm stressing as that time of the month gets closer. My fingers and toes are crossed and prayin it doesn't show. I'm wanting to test but I think it's to early and then again I don't want to test. I hate playing the waiting game

I'm the same way

Well Ladies DH and I have been packing all weekend we found a house that is in the same town and we have just about killed ourselves since Friday trying to get the house packed so we don't pay rent again on this house........ Lord I can tell I'm not as young as I once was, My BACK is KILLING ME.....

On the up side I think that this maybe the thing we need to take some of the stress off of us so maybe it won't be long before we get our BFP!!!!

I hope everyone is having a Great weekend.

I also pray that everyone remain safe because sandy is on the move.

Stmom I too am moving into a house and its a headache. Trying to get moved by the holidays especially

Yes it is Mrs T we are trying to get everything over there tomorrow and weds then we have a family reunion on Saturday that we will go out of town on Friday for.

How you been Mrs T? Other than moving lol

I am okay trying to get this bean to stick. How have you been?

Doing good just busy, busy this week. Praying for that sticky bean soon, every month since my TR at least one person I know is getting pregnant, so it must be our turn soon
:)

I was thinking the exact same thing Stmom I think we all deserve our :baby:

Well I'm due to start in 2 to 3 days so I went ahead and tested and its a BFN :(. I'm gonna give this last round of clomid a try, if this round doesn't work I'm done with ttc. It's to stressful and I hate being sad when I get bfn so I'm done after this round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->