Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks MrsT: I did a big no-no this morning and tested at 9DPO. I knew better, but still did it. It was a BFN, of course. So, I think I am going to wait until Friday. I will be 11DPO then. AF is due Sunday. We shall see.

:hugs:

Yes it could be still a bit early, did you do a early result or a regular test because if it was an early hpt the results would have shown negative unless you experienced early implantation which sometimes is rare. I think you should test again Friday I am still cheering for you

I used a wondfo strip. The pink one it is supposed to pick up 20 miul. If I am, I think I had implantation on 7DPO, My temp dropped and I had cramps that day so it would be tooo early.

implantation cramping sounds great friday or tomorrow those numbers should have moved up and doubled enough to pick up on the stick

I am good....chugging along....baby is kicking up a storm and we have started getting her nursery ready.
How about you?

Galvan fingers Fx for you!

I am good....chugging along....baby is kicking up a storm and we have started getting her nursery ready.
How about you?

Galvan fingers Fx for you!

Me I am just trying to ensure that I am taking all the proper vitamins and eat properly through the day. I haven't understood the recent repeats of chemicals. But I know that it's my wants and the masters plan. Your beautiful baby will be delivered in 4 months are you ready? how are you doing the nursery?

Hi Galvan baby. I caved and tested at 9 doo, bfn. My Af is also expected Sunday. Hope she stays away for both of us. What a wonderful Christmas present it would be. I had my first tr baby in Jan. I hoping for one more. Xxx

Hello ready for more and stickybean how are you ladies doing?

Galvan and Sticky I pray you get your beans

When are you testing again Sticky? I hope and pray we get it this time!! If I get a BFP, this baby's conception date would be our anniversary and he/ she's EDD will be 5 days before my Bday!

Good luck Sticky!! :hugs:

Fx'd to you girls in the 2ww!!

Also got my pos opk tonight :) The doc is happy with my thyroid. Now, I need to lose weight too. Just waiting for the metformin to work too :) Not sure if I have a chance ths month...maybe the metformin hasn't had much time to work yet. Gonna try anyway :)

Mnj, when you've had enough, you've had enough. You have been through so much! <3

I need to lose some weight too. I keep saying I am going to start, but never really do. I lost 15 lbs in August/ September. I have gained atleast 5 or so lbs back. :( If I don't get a BFP this time, I am going to go on a diet. Even though it is Christmas, Mexico doesn't believe in all the good holiday foods so it will be easier here. I can't even buy half the stuff I need to make any good holiday treats. :(

You all probably think I hate Mexico with the way I complain, right? Well, it is a major hate/ love relationship. I said hate/ love instead of love/ hate because it is 70% hate and 30% love. I love the scenery and the medical care costs, but that is all. Most of the people I have met are rude, judgmental people. I have about 5 friends here and they are in only 2 different families. The food selection is horrible. Customer service is nonexistant. Oh, and be very careful what you eat when you visit. If you eat at ceratin taco stands, you may be eating dog or some other animal. I recommend not eating beef unless it is from an American restaurant or one you know for sure is for real. Stick to chicken on the bone and seafood. Cleanliness is almost nonexistant. It is rare to find a really clean house here. Every house I have been into except a couple are clean as in picked up, but really clean, no. I am very picky about bathrooms and kitchens and the majority I have seen are not clean. The bathroom walls are black with soap scum, etc. The kitchen sink area and drainer is slimy and smelly. I am not saying that all are like this, but the majority of the places I have been in Monterrey and Tampico where I live now are liek this. I have been to extremely clean houses here, but only 2 or 3.

Ok Vent over. I am having one of my I hate Mexico days. I can't wait for Miguel to get his visa and we can get back to the States. :cry:

How long do you have before he gets his visa? We're you a citizen? I am asking because I thought that was enough to give him a visa. I can't imagine me being anywhere but home. And it's backwards because my DH is from California and he is home sick but I am scared to move there, do to the crime and I have a son! Georgia isn't perfect but the gang relations is something I can't tolerate

I was born and raised in Canton, GA, MrsT. Unfortunately thanks to people who have lied and cheated the system with fake marriages, it is no longer that way. We have to go through a 3 stage process. He made the huge mistake of going to the States illegally, but we came here to fix that. So, he has to get a waiver. To get that, I have to prove that I can't live permenantly in Mexico and that it will cause extreme hardship on us if I live in GA and he live shere. I mean how obvious is it that it would be a hardship for a married couple TTCing to live apart??!! Miguel is the only dad my kids have so it would kill them for us to be separated, but explain that to USCIS. Once that happens in about 9months he can get his visa, which will be around 2 months later.

I never thought I would say this, but I miss GA. I remember trying to move from there so many times now all I want is to go back. :(

Hello ladies long time no talk :( Life is crazy busy here and I dont have much time to myself these days but im loving it :) I was thinking about faith and flutter so I decided to pop on and see how you ladies were doing.fill me in a bit I will hop back on soon

Wow mommax3 Emery has gotten Sooooo big!!!

Mrs.T we are doing a pink and brown with zebra strips and hearts in her nursery!

Galvan i could not imagine being away from home so long. I hope that you get all of that worked out soon.

I am sorry Galvan I always say that some people makes it bad for the good people

Momma That's going to be beautiful I have a aunt that loves Zebra. Great choice :thumbup:

My oldest niece (Candace) was 25 years old!! Young, vibrant, healthy and spunky. Her and her husband have been married since right out of high school and have been TTC for over 4 years. After many cycles of iui the re decided IVF would be her best option. Her scan on Tuesday showed 8 follicles and she was so ecstatic! She triggered and went in this morning for retrieval. I got a call at 9:56 from her husband (cooper) saying she had coded in the process and they were trying to revive her and an ambulance was on its way to take her to the hospital across the street. My beautiful angel niece was declared dead at 11:03 this morning!!! My family has been hit over and over this year and we are begging for all this hurt to stop!! My sister has been admitted overnight to be sedated as this was her only child!!! My ob has given me vistaril and Valium because I feel like I could die at any moment!!! My BFF is in Mexico and I can't reach her and my mom is gone and I have no one besides my dearest hubby who's patiently taking care of izzy since this morning!!
Please ladies hug your babies tight, kiss them always goodnight for we never know what tomorrow will bring!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->