Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mnj, How tragic! I can't imagine the hurt. I'm sending prayers your way along with hugs an love!

Mnj you and your family is in my prayers. May God lift you all up, take away all your pain and bless you all with love.

holy wow mnj.......that is insane.....i can't even imagine!!!!! my whole heart goes out to your families!

I am so sorry Mnj!! :cry: My heart goes out to you as and your family during this trying time. I am sorry for you lost

ladies I think I finally received my :bfp: here are the two test a definite positive please share your thoughts.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test74794

I am 6dpo I tested this morning faint positive so I tested tonight

Attachments

• sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
  • sp2.jpg
    sp2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 14
I am sorry momsbaby! I am still shocked myself! I guess I ovulated early or something. Just hoping that this beanie sticks

FX for your sticky bean MrsT :)

I'm 1dpo so fx this is my month

MNJ, I am so very sorry for the loss of your niece! My heart is breaking for you and your family! How is something that is so positive, turn so tragic so fast! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers!!!!! :hugs:

Mnj my heart goes out to you and your family. Sending you a big hug. We are here if you need us.

Mrs. T looks like a bfp. Can't wait to see that line get darker.

Momma. I don't jump on here too often. I'm no longer ttc. Aug was the last time we tried. After whatever that test was (chemical or my imagination) it killed me inside. I've waited so long do nothing. I just like to support the other ladies when I can

Thanks Flutery I am onlyn3 weeks so last night I was afraid maybe it's ectopic the reason I am positive so fast tested today after morning unrine and only 35-40 mins of hold positive came but not as strong but strongly visible I am at the RE office now

I am so sorry MNJ! You and your family are in my prayers. :hugs:

AFM; I tested this morning and a BFN. So, I guess AF is on her way Sunday. :cry: I do have a plan. I plan on getting all bloods done or redone this cycle and then an HSG in JAn. Pending results, we will do either IUI or IVF in the Spring.

Galvan I'm also having HSG test done in jan or feb. Depending on my results I'll be trying IUI as well. My fx my tubes are still open if not I'll try IVF. Yes I'm tired of trying but I won't give up.

Me either Momsbaby! I will not give up until a baby is in my arms or menopause hits.

Can you PM me the info, flutter? Please. I found one that costs 6500usd including meds and hotel. It is in Cancun. Also, they guarantee they will do the FET if the first cycle is unsuccessful.

Thanks MnJ! I am as well. How are you and the family holding up? You have been on my mind strongly, I am so sorry for your lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->