Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

The u/s is next week hunny on the 2nd March at 6pm. I can honestly say that I am sooooooooooooo scared as it didn't go to well with the last pregnancy. We've gone private this time so I will be able to see whats going on istead of a load of midwifes whispering about whats going on and not keeping us in the loop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AFM, i'm confused atm !!!!! bloody opk's are stressing me out, to the point where i think i'm going to stop using them, i never get a full bown positive, very close but test line is never darker than the control line, i use the onestep opk's from ebay.

I had quite a dark one at 10am yesterday morning and it got lighter and lighter throughout the day when i tested, i made sure i didn't drink too much and held my pee in for a longtime, the exact same thing happened the day before too, i'm having lots of pains in lower abdo and left and right sided pains and headaches/moodiness but i'm not getting all of my usual symptoms either. :shrug:

I just have a feeling i'm not going to ov this month, just don't feel how i normally do. :cry:

:hugs: i used them for the 1st time this time round, and wont be using them again.. yes i got my smiley.. but felt stressed and worried the days I didnt , in case I missed out, i can usually tell when I ov and I found using the sticks more stressful, and it changes how you bd as well.. all felt a bit too `planned` ..

The u/s is next week hunny on the 2nd March at 6pm. I can honestly say that I am sooooooooooooo scared as it didn't go to well with the last pregnancy. We've gone private this time so I will be able to see whats going on istead of a load of midwifes whispering about whats going on and not keeping us in the loop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with the scan xx

AFM, i'm confused atm !!!!! bloody opk's are stressing me out, to the point where i think i'm going to stop using them, i never get a full bown positive, very close but test line is never darker than the control line, i use the onestep opk's from ebay.

I had quite a dark one at 10am yesterday morning and it got lighter and lighter throughout the day when i tested, i made sure i didn't drink too much and held my pee in for a longtime, the exact same thing happened the day before too, i'm having lots of pains in lower abdo and left and right sided pains and headaches/moodiness but i'm not getting all of my usual symptoms either. :shrug:

I just have a feeling i'm not going to ov this month, just don't feel how i normally do. :cry:

:hugs: i used them for the 1st time this time round, and wont be using them again.. yes i got my smiley.. but felt stressed and worried the days I didnt , in case I missed out, i can usually tell when I ov and I found using the sticks more stressful, and it changes how you bd as well.. all felt a bit too `planned` ..

Angel that's exactly how i feel, i've been using them for 4 cycles now and have got on ok with them till this month,:shrug: i just cba anymore i don't want ttc to takeover my life, it was never supposed to be like that and it's started to. :wacko:

Hey you'll be fine hun, all these symptoms you are getting are such a good sign, i'm excited to see the scan pic.:cloud9:

Hi ladies:hi:

Spuggle: do you temp?

I just wanted to mention on the opks...I've read posts by quite a few women just in the past week, that are *throwing out* the opks because they're too stressful...I know FertilityFriend doesn't rely on them too much either. They're big on temp & CM. I think opks are probably a really good idea if you're only going to get a couple of bd'ing sessions in (and you don't have reliable CM)...but I wonder if those that are stressing about them are doing more harm to their TTC efforts....atm, I like using them..Wondfo IC strips from Amazon and then confirm with CB smiley once I think I have a pos. on the IC...so far :thumbup: BUT at the point that I get stressed about them, I will quit using them:winkwink:

My actual point for posting was this:haha:...I have a friend that had her TR 10/29/10..she's 36...her RE told her to :sex: starting on CD10 and continue *every other* day until CD26...the first month she used the method, she was preggers:happydance:...she said it was stress-free! No temping or opks. I would love to find a study on the effects of stress while TTC. How often to we hear of women who "gave up" and then got PG?! My sis was one of them for sure! She and dh tried for almost 10 years!!!! lots of testing, 2 failed IUI, 1 failed IVF and lots of other fertility treatments..all BFN! They gave up..started looking at adoption and got their BFP..my sweet little niece is now 4-1/2 yrs.

I may go the stress-free route next cycle if we don't get our BFP this go around. I do like temping...at least for now so i can see what's going on in my body and have any issues addressed, like low progesterone or not ovulating. Once I have several months of charts and they look okay, i may stop. Hopefully it will be due to BFP though:)

Hi Faith i have tried temping and i wasn't very good at it, i don't seem to get ewcm but then i don't actually check i just notice at around ov time i get more mucus in my underwear. I'm not going to test any more i'm going to bd when i want and it the timing's not right then tough, i just cant do with all this stress, 10 cycles and i quit i think i'm gonna be a ntnp.:winkwink:

Hi Faith i have tried temping and i wasn't very good at it, i don't seem to get ewcm but then i don't actually check i just notice at around ov time i get more mucus in my underwear. I'm not going to test any more i'm going to bd when i want and it the timing's not right then tough, i just cant do with all this stress, 10 cycles and i quit i think i'm gonna be a ntnp.:winkwink:

sounds like a good plan:thumbup:

just curious though, when you did temp, did you use Fertility Friend to chart for you? if you didn't, you *might* find it a useful tool...just to see if you're ovulating...or maybe have low progesterone levels...regardless, having the hsg will surely bring some answers and peace of mind:thumbup: best wishes for a BFP reaaaaally soon:)

I had blood tests last month for every hormone going i think faith lol, they were all fine and i am ovulating, I'm still gonna have the clomid if hsg is good but thats it then i will have done all i can. xx

When i did temp i didn't use a chart i just wrote down my temp in a book every day.

Angel that's exactly how i feel, i've been using them for 4 cycles now and have got on ok with them till this month,:shrug: i just cba anymore i don't want ttc to takeover my life, it was never supposed to be like that and it's started to. :wacko:

me neither hun.. :hugs: no more OPK`s for me.. ot trying too much!! xx

Hello ladies,

Sorry I have not been around lately, been dtd to try and catch that eggy and moving in a couple of days. I will catch up on everyone once I am all settled down. I am now in my tww so I will be busy and will not have so much time to think about it all. FX

:hugs: To all you lovely ladies! :hugs:

Finger crossed for you Super and good luck with the move. xx

i hope you caught that egg super!!!
I hate opks to, they are just to stressfull!!!

Hello ladies,

Sorry I have not been around lately, been dtd to try and catch that eggy and moving in a couple of days. I will catch up on everyone once I am all settled down. I am now in my tww so I will be busy and will not have so much time to think about it all. FX

:hugs: To all you lovely ladies! :hugs:

:hugs: Good luck Super xx

so I had my hsg it was a little painful and im really drained right now but wanted to put up a quick post on my threads. My tubes are open but there is scar tissue im really not sure what to think I was on the verge of crying and just wanted to get into my car so I could let it out so i did'nt ask many questions he said to keep on ttc for a few more months and that im still not to far into this many woman try for like a year before getting preggo. Im so at a loss not even sure if I should be happy or sad what do you guys think?

Hey Momma, at least they are open, still means you have a chance. :thumbup: have you got a follow up appt with fs or anything ? maybe they can give you some advice as to where you stand. :hugs:

Hey Momma, at least they are open, still means you have a chance. :thumbup: have you got a follow up appt with fs or anything ? maybe they can give you some advice as to where you stand. :hugs:

well thats the thing my gyno is doing alll this for me cause i have no trust in my fs. he waited a week after my tr to tell me that they might have left a suture needle in me! I felt like why did'nt he tell me the day of the surgury?!?! my gyno says to keep on ttc and in a few months if im not preggo we go from there. not really sure what to think i guess we shall see

That's all you can do for the time being Momma, keep trying and try to keep the faith :hugs: can't believe your fs thought he'd left a needle in you and left you for so long, that's terrible !!!! :hissy:

Was the procedure very painful Momma ??? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"