Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

That I am.

Ok, my RE called. She.said that as long as the discharge us clear not to worry. She said that their protocol is after betas.double, they normally don't do another, but since my numbers were low she decided to do one a week later. She said if my cramps intensify to call not text her. My cramps are basically gone, I just have burning stretching sensations off and on now. So, I guess I can wait 2 mire days. I have waited this long. I might be psycho by then.

Galvan- What you are describing is all normal sounding cramps. And the burning sensation is your uterus growing. I had cramps and burning during all my pregnancies. Good luck and I know it's hard waiting.

Thanks Jasmine. It has been so long that I don't remember. I feel like a first time mom. LOL

Tell me about it. I was a nervous wreck yesterday. My MIL kept telling me that I was fine, but I was scared. Yesterday was my inlaws 36th anniversary!! They seem very much in love still. I hoep Miguel and I are the same at our 36th anniversary.

Hi Galvan. I felt the same way when I got pregnant with my daughter. I didn't remember anything. And when she was born I honestly felt like a first time mom again.

The funny thing is I thought I would remember or it would come back to me, but not yet. the only thing I remember is the burning pains, but vaguely.

I had my TR on March 26th and go back to the dr today for my 2 week check up (today is also my birthday) Hoping to get cleared for activity today seeing as i am ovulating this week also I can't wait to try.

Welcome!! Good Luck to you as well :)

Thinking of you GalvanBaby! I am sure you're fine and you will have a H&H 9 months :)

I did go in for my u/s after all and we saw a sac and it is in my uterus!!! All we saw was a sac and it was lower than she would like, but she said that is ok, not to worry. She said to get another u/s in a week so that coincides with my RE appointment on Saturday.

I will post a pic in my journal tomorrow.

I did go in for my u/s after all and we saw a sac and it is in my uterus!!! All we saw was a sac and it was lower than she would like, but she said that is ok, not to worry. She said to get another u/s in a week so that coincides with my RE appointment on Saturday.

Thats awesome!!

Aww yay...

Hey Jenafr - Just letting you know you're in our prayers as you head off tomorrow to get your TR!!! So excited for you!!

Ladies, I need your prayers. heck, I need all the prayers I can get. my betas were very low yesterday, only 160. Odd because we saw a sac on Monday. My RE says we will do an u/s Saturday as planned and go from there. My betas are rising at a very low, but normal rate. She said that from last Monday to yesterday they are at a 60% rate which is the lowest normal, but if we start at Wednesday's betas it is lower than normal at 48%. The doubling time is between 72-84 hours. i am so worried right now. A few people have said they think it is a blighted ovum. I hope and pray it is not, but I cannot dismiss that thought. My RE said that at least we should see a more developed sac and hopefully a fetal pole. I am even more worried today because I haven't had much nausea like the other days. :cry: Please keep us in your prayers.

Ladies, I need your prayers. heck, I need all the prayers I can get. my betas were very low yesterday, only 160. Odd because we saw a sac on Monday. My RE says we will do an u/s Saturday as planned and go from there. My betas are rising at a very low, but normal rate. She said that from last Monday to yesterday they are at a 60% rate which is the lowest normal, but if we start at Wednesday's betas it is lower than normal at 48%. The doubling time is between 72-84 hours. i am so worried right now. A few people have said they think it is a blighted ovum. I hope and pray it is not, but I cannot dismiss that thought. My RE said that at least we should see a more developed sac and hopefully a fetal pole. I am even more worried today because I haven't had much nausea like the other days. :cry: Please keep us in your prayers.

:cry:I'm sorry, Galvan:nope: I'm praying for you!!!!! I pray that things turn around and all is well at the U/S on Saturday!!:hugs:

Galvan you are in my prayers sweetie.

Hang in there Galvan! I know it must feel like forever until that appt.

YOu are so right CJ. Today has been so slow. I wish it would hurry up and end so I can go to bed and be that much closer. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->