Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Betas can be a little wacky at first and I hope that's what's happening in your case. I'm praying for you and your beanie!!! :hugs: They told me that Eli's heartbeat at 6w1d at 105bpm was low an had me all worried the first few weeks but he turned out fine so I hope these are just low but normal numbers for you. :flower:

One of my friends had very low betas that didn't move for 4 days straight. they tried to talk her into a D&C. She didn't do it. That nonviable pregnancy is now a 6 months beautiful baby girl!! I am glad I told her what was going on, I would have never known. She gave me hope.

I've heard that happen to several people. I think it happened to someone on here as well, but for the life I of me I can't remember who. They wanted her to have a d&c as well and she opted not to and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. Keep your faith, everything will work out! :flower:

Jasmine, hopefully she is still here and can tell me what her numbers were. I am so freaking worried. Worry plus nausea and sleepiness do not mix. they make for one irritated Mama!

Ladies, if I had a positvie OPK a few days ago should the OPK still be positive if my betas are rising instead of lowering?

You can use OPK's as HPT's. The reason why OPK's work as HPT's is that LH (luteinizing hormone) and hcg are almost molecularly identical. HCG has an extra little thingie that HPT looks to detect, as well as the HCG.

So, in short, OPK's will turn positive if you are pregnant, because it DOES look for HCG, but HPT's will not turn positive as OPK's.

peeonastick.com has a great visual example.

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Hello ladies I am now cd10, we are ntnp but that doesn't take the hope away. Also Monday is the first day with my new Dr. Whom has a high success rate and is very communicative.

Stmom I love your new avatar.

CJ How have you been holding up? I still hope that May is your month to conceive so that you have that FEB baby :hugs:

:wave: to all the other ladies on this thread I wish you guys many :bfp:

Right Brandy, I did one a few days ago and it was a dark positive, today maybe it was on a shorter hold, but it was lighter. NOt even positive.

Galvan, try first morning urine on it.

Shay, I'm hanging in there. Trying some weight loss and took this cycle off. I am way too excited about m May cycle. I hope she's right or I will be crushed. How are you doing?

I am cramping bad today ladies. It starts in my lower abdomen and goes down my thighs. It feels like bad AF cramps. I have a feeling this is not good, that it is the beginning of the end. I am so pissed and hurt right now. I don't know what to do. Miguel got mad at me when I told him that I thought it was over. He told me to quit be negative and to be positive because our baby is in there and wasn't coming out for 8 months. I know it is his pain talking and faith talking, but I know what I feel and I don't think it is good. I have never had an actual miscarriage, but this hurts way worse than when AF got me with my CPs. :cry:

So sorry Steph!

Your attitude is exactly how mine was in Nov, I just knew it was the end and was so negative and DH was the total opposite. We know our bodies the best.

It sucks and to beat it all. My SIL that didn't want her pregnancy found out she is having twins yesterday!! Talk about a double blow! She was all complaining because she had to miss work because she was cramping and how her check was going to be smaller. (she doesn't even need to work!!) She then said and to beat it all there are 2 in there. She wanted to know what the hell she did to deserve this. Umm, dumb ass, you had sex!! I swear to God f*cking ungrateful people. What I wouldn't give for his baby to be a keeper!

It sucks and to beat it all. My SIL that didn't want her pregnancy found out she is having twins yesterday!! Talk about a double blow! She was all complaining because she had to miss work because she was cramping and how her check was going to be smaller. (she doesn't even need to work!!) She then said and to beat it all there are 2 in there. She wanted to know what the hell she did to deserve this. Umm, dumb ass, you had sex!! I swear to God f*cking ungrateful people. What I wouldn't give for his baby to be a keeper!

I can't stand ungrateful people like that!! That is exactly how one of my SIL was when she was pregnant, she complained ALL THE TIME, and it pissed me off. I would do anything in the world to have morning sickness every morning. My other SIL was also pregnant at the same time, and she was the total opposite, never complained or rubbed her pregnancy in my face, probably because she had dealt with a MC so she knows how it feels.

Well, the cramping has stopped completely. No blood yet so there is still hope. I am holding on to this last little grain of hope. I will find out tomorrow what is going on unless the cramps return and get stronger, then I go to the RE's. For now, she told me to take it easy, not be up and walking too much, and to drink plenty of water and to call her if I start to bleed or they get worse.

The good thing is my nausea is back full force. So who knows. I still have a bad feeling, but we shall see.

Well, the cramping has stopped completely. No blood yet so there is still hope. I am holding on to this last little grain of hope. I will find out tomorrow what is going on unless the cramps return and get stronger, then I go to the RE's. For now, she told me to take it easy, not be up and walking too much, and to drink plenty of water and to call her if I start to bleed or they get worse.

The good thing is my nausea is back full force. So who knows. I still have a bad feeling, but we shall see.

I hate it when our body plays tricks on us :( Yes, take it easy. WHat time do you go in tomorrow???

9:30. It couldn't come fast enough. We are supposed to be going to the beach next weekend, I hope I know what is going on by then. I don't want to ruin my kids mini vacation. :(

I almost forgot with all these cramps. Cheri22 answered back. She said I am having a girl!! We have a boys name, but not a girls. We can't agree. LOL
Our boys name is Miguel Zayden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->