Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Oh Stephanie, hang in there we are all praying for you, try to stay positive, (easier said than done I know)

AF is due Monday I've had sore BB's for a week now and DH says they look fuller, had some cramping last week so I'm not sure if I am or not will take a test on onday or after if AF doesn't show up

Thanks Robin. My BBs are huge and tender. They have been since before I got my BFP! Fx!!

I really needed to hear this today: :cry:

Attachments

• 6cc1ac8ee4c0ddebd9abe5cc67768b3b.jpg
    6cc1ac8ee4c0ddebd9abe5cc67768b3b.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
Stephanie, just thinking of you today and hope you're doing okay:hugs:

Stmom, hoping AF is a no show for you!!!!:happydance: I'm not too far from you...AF is due for me on Thursday. Huge bummer considering we leave for family camp on Friday:dohh: glad we have a camper so I can keep clean:blush:

Ugh! still working on taxes:growlmad: the government takes too much of our hard earned $$$....:nope:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:hugs:

I have an ovarian ectopic pregnancy. I am waiting on betas to see if it is surgery or methotrexate.

Galvan, try first morning urine on it.

Shay, I'm hanging in there. Trying some weight loss and took this cycle off. I am way too excited about m May cycle. I hope she's right or I will be crushed. How are you doing?

I am awesome today I am cd12 My fertile window started yesterday I am due to ovulate between cd14-16 But This is a off cycle. Even so to the point I am afraid of having intercourse with my DH, because I don't want to wonder and test or hope and nothing. I am excited about the may cycle as well. :happydance:

Oh Steph!:cry: I'm really sorry:nope: Was this a tube that had any issues during your TR? Seems ectopic is so common these days:nope: You're obviously fertile and I'm absolutely certain you will get your keeper! Don't lose hope:hugs::hugs: I'm praying for you! :hug:

It is from my right tube, but the pregnancy is on my right oavry. The chances of that are 1-3%!! Talk about bad luck man!! I am hoping and praying that I can do the methotrexate instead of surgery.

So sorry to hear of the ectopic, Galvan. I had to look up what kind of ectopic that was because I had never heard of it. It's not what women really want to hear, but don't give up hope. I know you'll have your sticky baby one day.

Sorry about af, stmom.

Sorry I don't participate a lot, ladies. Dealing with a lot of crap at home, and it's not easy being on the WAITING FOR REVERSAL side of things. Anytime I get close to having the surgery, something gets in the way. I've now had it scheduled twice and had to put it off again and again, and it's kind of discouraging. I should have had it 4 days ago. Now it won't be until August of September. And then of course, there are babies, babies everywhere, and it just sucks. I can't wait to be on the other side.

Thanks ladies. I just got my betas and they were 20!! I have never been so happy to see them drop in my life. My RE said that the thing on my ovary was just a cyst with tissue in it. So I start b/C as soon as AF starts and in a month we can start back TTC!! I am so glad we don't have to wait a few months. It makes me feel so much better and hopeful.

I am going through moments of being happy because it is not an ectopic and moments of sadness because my baby didn't make it. :cry:

I will get my baby one day soon.

You will definitely get your forever baby one day soon, Galvan. When I was going through my journey, I just kept telling myself you have to keep your chin up and have Faith. I didn't give up and finally got my miracle and her middle name is Faith.

Thanks Sticky. I told OH that we need to find names that mean miracle for our future daughter. I am confident we will have one one day.

OH left me alone to go to the store and I was alone for a bit. That was when it hit me. I cried so much. I don't want to have to go through this again. It hurts so much, but I will push on. One day, my forever baby will be in my arms. I will just keep praying to God for the strength to keep on until then.

Thanks Sticky. I told OH that we need to find names that mean miracle for our future daughter. I am confident we will have one one day.

OH left me alone to go to the store and I was alone for a bit. That was when it hit me. I cried so much. I don't want to have to go through this again. It hurts so much, but I will push on. One day, my forever baby will be in my arms. I will just keep praying to God for the strength to keep on until then.

I am so sorry Stephanie! I know the feeling, when I lost my pregnancy at 5weeks in June it hurt me so bad but know that your keeper beanie is on the way. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Galvan. You are definitely in my prayers. Your sticky bean is coming. Hang in there sweetie .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->