Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

ummm not sure how to answer that lol it was pretty painfull but it was quick! Im still pretty uncomfortable and have to wear a pad cause the dye is coming out and i feel like im peeing my pants hehe I would'nt stress it but i would make someone go with you i went by myself and i think thats what left me feeling vulnerable (sp) I wish my hubby or sis went with me so they could stay strong and ask questions. you will do great and i know you cant tell cause im a basket case its good to know where you stand and hopefully im more fertile

Thanks for being honest Momma, i thought it would probably hurt, not looking forward to it but it has to be done for me to know more, i hope you feel better in a few hours time.:winkwink:

I wouldn't worry to much about the scar tissue hunny, we are all going to have some due to the TR. Your tubes are open YYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies,

So I have been MIA but I will try to get on more.

Momma, glad to know your tubes are open.:thumbup: Now go catch that egg!!!

I hope all my TR ladies are doing well. Not to report here. But if anything changes I will let my ladies know.

girls i wanted to stop by and say thanks for the kind words yesterday all my tr girls really put things into perspective for me :) For some reason that test made me really sick last night and my tummy is still really bloated today ugh!

Oh dear Momma, maybe it was all a bit overwhelming and the combination of the test and emotions made you ill ? :shrug:

I'm terrified about mine lol, got to be done though.:dohh:

I think your right, if you remain calm and actually have help at home you should be fine my hubby sucks at helping and my kids rely on me for everything so i did'nt really take it easy (dumb move) You will be fine and you will be thankfull to know where you stand and that its over with :) keep me posted

Yeah that's the main thing, at least i will know if i can carry on ttc or not, either way i can move on then. xxx

My hubby is coming with me and will help with my 2 boys, i i fel ill after i will go climb into bed for a while.

Are you feling better today ??

what a good hubby :)
I feel alot better today my belly is alittle sore and im super gasy and bloated which seems to be normal so tell your hubby to watch out its bad!!!! hehehe I think we all have scar tissue which is why we are at a higher risk for eptopics but i guess thats the shitty price we have to pay I really am thankfull for the TR threads on here because there are woman who get pregnant and carry out there pregnancies after tr so it gives me hope and keeps me going :)

I will watch out for that gas, i might keep it secret from hubby though :rofl::devil:

lmao yeah then you can blame him for it! or perhaps payback hehehe

I'm thinking pay back, i don't think he would do this if they has to shove a tube up his man bits lol.:haha:

I'm thinking pay back, i don't think he would do this if they has to shove a tube up his man bits lol.:haha:

haha im sure he def. wouldnt i know my hubby would def. not He is soo layed back about the whole thing he thinks its going to be as easy as it use to be and just doesnt get it when i tell him its not like that anymore:cry:
I dont think I will ever let having another baby go and if i cant get preggo on my own i might have to start saving for some ivf, which will not go over well here since we have spent so much on the tr he calls this our million dollar baby

Well, ladies it's official.... the levels are going down, but very, very slowly..... Thay haven't seen anything on U/S either. I tested last Monday at 325, Wed. they were slightly lower but two weeks before that they were 200. I honestly think it was an ectopic which scares the hell out of me cause there's a greater possibilty it will do so again if I conceive on that side. Well, I just wanted to let you all know what was going on. I haven't read what's been going on with you all....I will do that in a few. I love you all.......:hugs:

Million dollar baby lol, I hope and pray you get your baby :hugs: it's not so easy for us now but all we can do is try, If i can't have one i will be gutted but i won't let it take over my life, i have 2 gorgeous boys from my previous marriage, i would love me and hubby to have a little us but if it's not meant to be for me i can't change it can i. I'm not going down the ivf route, we had a choice reversal or ivf, we chose reversal and we will give it our best shot.:thumbup:

jasmine you poor thing I hope everything goes alot more smoothly now and I would'nt worry about getting another eptopic stay positive :)
Spuggle i feel ya I wish i chose ivf this crap is very stressfull lol and i love your outlook on it i wish i was the same way im sure it will consume me if i cant get pregnant I have 3 amazing kids and Im very lucky but the want for another is so strong i guess if need be I will have to let it go but it will be hard im one of those freaks that will do whatever to get what i want and im not patient at all!!!

Jasmine i'm so sorry for your loss :cry: xx

jasmine you poor thing I hope everything goes alot more smoothly now and I would'nt worry about getting another eptopic stay positive :)
Spuggle i feel ya I wish i chose ivf this crap is very stressfull lol and i love your outlook on it i wish i was the same way im sure it will consume me if i cant get pregnant I have 3 amazing kids and Im very lucky but the want for another is so strong i guess if need be I will have to let it go but it will be hard im one of those freaks that will do whatever to get what i want and im not patient at all!!!

:hugs: I'm sure it will happen for you Momma. xx

:hugs: Momma hope you feel more comfortable soon xx

:hugs::hugs: so sorry Jasmine.. I hope its not an ectopic hun.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back