Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Stephany... I'm soooo sorry. I was so hopeful for you... :hugs:

Afm.....ladies I am whole again. Surgery went well and I have 7cm on each side. I'm feeling like poop at the moment waiting at the airport to go home. I think I have a spinal headache.
I will be soo glad to get home.

Jenafyr:happydance: so glad all is well again:) I'm sorry you have a headache:nope: hope you can take it easy for the next few days. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback from your time there in Mexico....when you're feeling up to it:winkwink:

Galvan, I have never heard of ovarian ectopic...so glad you didn't lose a tube or have to take the shot. I know neither of these things minimizes the pain of losing your baby:cry: I do pray you and hubby get your little one really soon!:hugs:

Sticky, I've said for the past 18 months that if we have a girl..somewhere in her name will be FAITH!! So very fitting:hugs:

Brandi, the waiting is hard:hugs: I believe everything happens for a reason. There MUST be reason you have to wait...doesn't make it any easier, but must be for the best..:flower: take time to enjoy the spring and summer with your little ones and Sept. will be here before you know it!

Congrats Jenafr :) I hope your time until bfp is short! So many of us have waited for so long. Ladies, I'm sprinkling a bunch of baby dust on our page for a bunch of spring bfps and good news. Hugs and prayers going up for everyone going through a hard time right now.

Afm, Af should be here by Saturday. I must say, taking a month off was very relaxing. Ttc can really stress you out. Love and hugs to you all!

Ok Ladies I'm having a problem and wanted to see if anyone else is having it too. AF came on Sat, well she has had me cramping so bad that pamprin isn't touching it and I'm being more grouchy than usual.

I hate having to wait for my reversal ;( with hubby starting a new job, us moving,and me taking a few weeks off work to get everything in order at the new house is stressful. But when the timing is right we'll have our reversal and can start trying again. Until then practice make perfect lol.

Galvan I'm sorry to hear, hang in there, pray and god will see your needs and wishes.

Anybody know when I should expect bleeding to start? This is driving me crazy that I haven't started yet. I stopped progesterone 2 days ago.

Anybody know when I should expect bleeding to start? This is driving me crazy that I haven't started yet. I stopped progesterone 2 days ago.

Should start any minute... :( Mine was about 3 or 4 days after Progesterone was stopped.

Thanks Brandy. I hope it starts soon. I hate this waiting. It is going to cause a nervous breakdown. We have a trip planned for this weekend and I really would like to be almost finished by then. We are taking the kids to the beach. They are so excited and I don't want to ruin it for them. I think I am going to go to the RE's just to get checked before I go to make sure everything is ok. We will be gone for 4 days and we will be staying in a town that the closest hospital is 2 hours away.

Thanks Brandy. I hope it starts soon. I hate this waiting. It is going to cause a nervous breakdown. We have a trip planned for this weekend and I really would like to be almost finished by then. We are taking the kids to the beach. They are so excited and I don't want to ruin it for them. I think I am going to go to the RE's just to get checked before I go to make sure everything is ok. We will be gone for 4 days and we will be staying in a town that the closest hospital is 2 hours away.

Good luck and try to enjoy the vaca... I know it's hard to do. I had the same situation. I had to make nicey and visit with my inlaws the day I started bleeding :shrug: to be honest though it kept my mind off of it and actually helped alot.

We had a birthday party yesterday. 2 SILs are pregnant and one is due a week before I was. She has made it known that she did not want this pregnancy and constantly complains. We went to the birthday party and I started with the nausea and she had the nerve to tell me, I was never pregnant and it was gastritis. I told her that honestly it was none of her damn business and I didn't ask for her opinion. I told her that yes I know for a fact that I was pregnant because unlike her I wanted my baby and was in treatment to get pregnant. I saw my little beans sac on the u/s and had too many positive tests to count. I then went outside and when she came out, i went back in. I was so mad and hurt. I kept having to wipe my face because all I could do was cry. Saturday, I was to grateful that I didn't have an ectopic to really let it sink in that I lost my baby, but Sunday it did and I think the SIL helped it along. I finally had a good cry last night and OH is so positive that I just want to hit him! He kept telling me that we are going to get pregnant again really soon and this little angel will be the next one's guardian angel.

Sometimes the men in our lives don't know the right things to say. I know my DH tries to "fix" things, when all I want him to do is just listen and let me cry on his shoulder. He's getting better about it, once I explained to him.

Your SIL needs a kick in the behind. You were much nicer than I would have been.

Thanks Navygrrl, I felt like knocking the f*@_ out of her, but my kids were there.

I found a few poems about miscarriage. I posted them in my journal. They are beautiful, they made me cry my eyes out, but it helps a little more each time.

Thanks Navygrrl, I felt like knocking the f*@_ out of her, but my kids were there.

I found a few poems about miscarriage. I posted them in my journal. They are beautiful, they made me cry my eyes out, but it helps a little more each time.

Your husband kind words were awesome and needed. After I lost my pregnancy.it was two days later, it may depend on.the woman

Jen, how are you healing up? Are feeling better yet?:hugs:

Stephanie, has the bleeding started yet or did you see the dr.? Hoping you can enjoy the upcoming weekend with your hubby and kids:hugs: The beach sounds wonderful right now! We got 28" of snow last week and now this week, it's been snowing since yesterday morning...eeek! Love the snow, but trying to get the camper ready for family camp at the end of the week...just doesn't quite mix:winkwink:

Momsbaby, getting yourself settled before the TR is probably wise:) Plus gives you something to really look forward to:thumbup:

Ladies! Are any of you familiar with MTHFR? This is a rather serious gene mutation than MANY of us carry. It affects how our bodies handle (or don't handle) folic acid! It can cause repeated miscarriage, stillbirth and many other health issues. You can read about it https://mthfr.net/

I only learned of this recently and was tested...I was positive for ONE of the gene mutations, so will have to take 5-MTHF for the rest of my life! Not an expensive item to take but the health implications are BIG. Be sure to research it and get tested. :kiss:

I had betas done today and they are now 0! Thank God! I started bleeding as soon as I got back form getting blood drawn. This shit hurts. I haven't had a painful AF since my TR and this is twice as bad as my AF cramps from before.

Ladies! Are any of you familiar with MTHFR? This is a rather serious gene mutation than MANY of us carry. It affects how our bodies handle (or don't handle) folic acid! It can cause repeated miscarriage, stillbirth and many other health issues. You can read about it https://mthfr.net/

I only learned of this recently and was tested...I was positive for ONE of the gene mutations, so will have to take 5-MTHF for the rest of my life! Not an expensive item to take but the health implications are BIG. Be sure to research it and get tested. :kiss:

I only heard about this a few days ago in a special needs support group. Apparently it occurs in about 70% of autism cases. I'll be looking into the test for my special needs daughter.

Galvan, I think the waiting for the end is the worst. It took about 7 days to start bleeding after my betas dropped into the 20's. A vacation might be the perfect thing to take your mind off of the loss and celebrate those who love you.

I hated the wait. It has been a very long stressful 3 days. I am in pain, but I know the end is near. I can now get closure as much as possible and start preparing for my next TTC cycle. My plan for this month is to walk 45 minutes a day. Do 30 minute workout 3 times a week. Eat less sugar. My only sugar will be in my morning coffee. I am going to stop eating fried foods and start eating baked and broiled only. I plan to lose at least 10 lbs this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->