Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Galvan, I hope this part is over for you soon. I'm dieting myself in hopes it will help.

Faith, snow!! I am sick of snow! Its going to be in the 80s here today, so I am happy :) 10 dpo...

Hey ladies. I'm hanging in there. My spinal headache is the worse part, last nite at my sons ball game I had to retreat to the truck to lay down :cry: my soreness is still here but not bad. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow to see if I can return to work before Monday. I seem so emotional. At just ended. I started the day of my surgery so I got a double wammy.

Galvan try to enjoy Ur little vacation. Some r&r is what you and your body may need....

Galvan, I don't know if you can get Truvia in Mexico, but I've found it to be a good sugar replacement. It's made from the stevia leaf, but to me it tastes better than the regular stevia. Have fun on vacation. :)

Jenafyr, I've read that getting a blood patch can help if the spinal headache gets too bad.

I've read about the MTHFR mutation. Would that have shown up by now or is something that can develop later? Sorry didn't look at the link yet if that's a stupid question.

Yea I've heard the same. My surgery was in Mexico so I can't just return... Im just raking Ur easy...

Yea I've heard the same. My surgery was in Mexico so I can't just return... Im just raking Ur easy...[/QUO

I had that for a few years after having my last DD. Any local hospital can do a blood patch. They just take it out of your arm. I didn't get it done and wish I had. For about 2 weeks it was so bad I couldn't think. Got reoccurences of it every few months. I still get them from time to time and it's been 11 years. Not one EVER before that. If I could go back, I'd get the blood patch. Maybe it would've made a difference.

Hey ladies (and gents if there are any).

I'm new to the forum. Just recently married to a wonderful man:hugs:...who doesn't have any children of his own. My two boys are 12 and 10. He is such a wonderful father to them.

We recently had a tubal reversal. So I wanted to join the group as a way to relate, learn, and vent if necessary.

:wacko::dohh:

Welcome lovely...
Afm....had a hospital visit last nite becuz of this headache...they doped me up pretty good and referred me for a blood patch in the morning. I feel much better today but the anesthesiologist said it was only a band-aid. I will be soooo glad to get back to normal.

Welcome lovely...
Afm....had a hospital visit last nite becuz of this headache...they doped me up pretty good and referred me for a blood patch in the morning. I feel much better today but the anesthesiologist said it was only a band-aid. I will be soooo glad to get back to normal.

hi everyone. i'm back to this forum after almost three years. my short story...i had my tubal reversal in nov. 2010. i had a cyst the size of a full bladder removed in march 2011 then a polup removed from inside my uterus in december 2011. i went through the cycle tracking, temperatures, peeing on a stick every second of the day, but nothing would happen. we've talked about starting again and with only my right tube open (I've had the dye ran through my tubes twice - each time after the surgeries). come to find out I probably shouldn't have had the TR in the first place because the cyst was there and my awesome doctor retired a few months after the TR. anyway i have the one tube and it's supposed to be open (not too sure i believe it is as nothings ever happened) and i made my appointment to start clomid. i'm hoping by using the clomid it will wake up the ovary on my right side and give us a chance. iVF is financially out of the question. Here's to hoping again.

Hello Ladies! Was hoping to join you on this Journey :) I had TR in Nov. 2012 @ Chapel Hill with Dr. Berger. No BFP as of yet. Lengths not great-R 2.5 L-4.0, but am still hoping for the best :) I got REALLY stressed with temping/charting/opks/Clomid & all so this last cycle, DH & I just enjoyed each other around suspected O time. Of course, no luck, but it was the 1st cycle since TR that I didn't cry lol Plan to continue as we are until probably August, then if no BFP will have HSG....Thanks & Loads of Baby dust to Everybody!!!

Welcome newbies :happydance:

So I'm gonna ask the age ole ??. When did your doctor say it was ok to start ttc after your TR?My doctor says 8 weeks, I'm looking at 6 wks becuz I just had af and surgery, so I'm due to ovulate in a week but I feel that's to soon....Anywho, just curious

Dr. Berger says you can try as soon as you feel like it, but there are so many doctors that say different things that I just don't know what I'm going to do next month.

Hello Ladies! Was hoping to join you on this Journey :) I had TR in Nov. 2012 @ Chapel Hill with Dr. Berger. No BFP as of yet. Lengths not great-R 2.5 L-4.0, but am still hoping for the best :) I got REALLY stressed with temping/charting/opks/Clomid & all so this last cycle, DH & I just enjoyed each other around suspected O time. Of course, no luck, but it was the 1st cycle since TR that I didn't cry lol Plan to continue as we are until probably August, then if no BFP will have HSG....Thanks & Loads of Baby dust to Everybody!!!

Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new here as well, though. I'm having my TR on May 6 with Dr. Berger, so any tips you have would be great. :)

I had Dr Berger and he said as soon as I felt up to it. We did 3 days post surgery be (tmi) with me on top so I could control what touched my belly. I am a very quick healer tho. I was back at work the monday after the wednesday I had my TR.

Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new here as well, though. I'm having my TR on May 6 with Dr. Berger, so any tips you have would be great. :)

Congrats!!! Dr. Berger was great, as was the whole experience :) The only good advice I can give you is stay on your pain meds. Don't try to do without them. Not that the surgery is horrific, but it IS surgery. Getting in & out of bed was the absolute worst. DH had to help for like a week lol I think day #3 was the hardest for me. Other than that it wasn't too awful lol

I've had some bumps in the road but feeling better. I've enjoyed the time off to heal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->