Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Dr Monteith at Chapel Hill told me I was about to ovulate and to get moving the day of my surgery... He saw it while he was in there repairing the tubes!

We did the deed for 3 days straight after surgery.

Hello Ladies! Was hoping to join you on this Journey :) I had TR in Nov. 2012 @ Chapel Hill with Dr. Berger. No BFP as of yet. Lengths not great-R 2.5 L-4.0, but am still hoping for the best :) I got REALLY stressed with temping/charting/opks/Clomid & all so this last cycle, DH & I just enjoyed each other around suspected O time. Of course, no luck, but it was the 1st cycle since TR that I didn't cry lol Plan to continue as we are until probably August, then if no BFP will have HSG....Thanks & Loads of Baby dust to Everybody!!!

Your lengths are fine. Just because you have short tubes doesn't mean anything. I had mine done and my lengths were 2.5 and 3.0. We had 5 miscarriages in 4 years and we went through every test imaginable with no answers. We decided we were pretty close to done and 3 months after our last mc, we became pregnant with our precious miracle little girl!
Please don't get discouraged because you have "short tubes" :hugs: Good luck!!!!

I am a short tuber as well Cupcake :) I have had 1 BFP in 3 years but apparently its possible..... FX

Thanks so much for your encouragement!:) We are approaching the 6time month mark & have already decided to relax & enjoy lol obfuscate is not an option so we are leaning on our faith :)

MommaB, your daughter is precious! So glad everything went well for you:hugs: Keep in touch with us "long-timers" here:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->