Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

2 yrs for me, Brandy. Feel your pain, girl.

O'ing in the next few days...guessing by Wednesday? Girls, hang in there. Our time is coming!

1 Yr for me Brandy, we have to try to keep our heads up and stay strong, but we all know how you feel.....

AFM I'm on CD14 so I should be O'ing today. FX we get a sticky bean this month.

Brandy :hugs: I have been trying for 1 year and it gets harder and harder every month. After my MC last month, I am so scared I won't get another BFP or the chance to hold my baby in my arms. It really sucks and hurts. Since my MC, 6 people around me have announced their pregnancies. 4 of which were unplanned pregnancies. I pray we get our forever babies very soon. ALl we have is hope at this moment and as long as we have it, we have the chance. Do not lose hope. :hugs:

AFM, Cheri22 sent me my prediction:

JUNE - BOY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in
When ti comes to your son, they are showing him as someone who is always going to be really eager to learn. He does not put too much time in things that he figures are going to be a waste of his time. he is the one that you can always expect is going to be eager to fix things. is going to be the one that will grow with the opportunities around him.l Always bigger and better each time he tries it and is proud of the progress that he is able to achieve. I am seeing him as someone who is always going to be sensible. Tries not to let things get to him and is often the one that will learn from his own mistakes.

I am seeing him being a visual learner. the type that will often prefer to see how something is being done rather than you just telling him.

I am seeing him being around 5'10 in height and often trying out for the basketball team. I am seeing it taking until around his 15-17 year before he goes through a growth spurt, so people during basketball often think that he is too short... BUT.. the second that they see him play are often impressed with his abilities and how fancy he is able to make it look.

When ti comes to your son, I am seeing him as someone who is always going to want feedback as to how he is doing. Your going to be able to see the look in his eyes that he just wants to make everything perfect.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him linked to working in financials.

When ti comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys of their own.

I pray this comes true and it is either conception month or the month I find out. We start TTC again this month, If my cycles stay normal, I will find out at the beginning of June and I will also have the possibility of conception in June. So lets pray it is June 2013.

I know We have only been trying for 6 months past TR, but it does feel like an eternity as it took me 2 years to lose enough weight & pay for my TR. Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did, but I have shed my share of tears also. We are all in search of our Miracle & yes this ride sucks, none of us thought it would take so long, I know I fully expected to be pregnant by now.....Hugs to all those ladies still waiting to hold their dreams in their arms......:hugs: &:dust:

Armyspouse - congrats on your TR. Sounds like you got some good lengths. :)

Brandy - I'm so sorry you're going through so much in your journey. Vent away whenever you need it. *hugs*

Galvanbaby - how was your vacation? And I'm so tempted to try Cheri22, but right now I have to save my pennies for my medical leave. :) Plus hubby thinks it's really hokey. I mean, he's fine with me being fascinated with all of it, but if he knew I paid money for it, he would give me that look, you know? :)

AFM - I'm in single digits! 9 days until my TR, 8 days until we check in to the Residence Inn. I've got all my supplies ordered or ready (the hibiclens is on its way) and I don't know how I'm going to get through the next work week. I also started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred because I've seen such awesome results all over the web, and I figure 10 days of exercise before surgery is better than my normal couch potato lumpiness with regards to healing.

Vacation was not what I planned, I had cramps and bad bleeding all weekend. I have finally stopped bleeding and have 9 more days of BCP to go. I am looking at May 10th more or less for AF. I can't wait to start a new cycle!!

I want to do the Shred. I have heard wonderful things about it.

I know We have only been trying for 6 months past TR, but it does feel like an eternity as it took me 2 years to lose enough weight & pay for my TR. Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did, but I have shed my share of tears also. We are all in search of our Miracle & yes this ride sucks, none of us thought it would take so long, I know I fully expected to be pregnant by now.....Hugs to all those ladies still waiting to hold their dreams in their arms......:hugs: &:dust:

My rant had 0 to do with anyone on this thread so more so I hope I didnt offend you :)

Everyone in here has been to hell and back to even have a shot at TRYING to have a baby so we are outnumbered before the journey begins :(

I wish you the best and that you catch that bfp soon.

Side note guys I have an appt Monday morning for a day 3 of my cycle ultrasound now and start Femara Monday as well.... Then the IUI once the follies formed. Trying to be more poritive about it.

Jenafyr4 I'm excited :happydance:did you already have your post-op appointment? Mines is on May 10th.

Brandy take it easy and hang in there your time will come. Have you tried yoga? I've tried it a couple of times and it's very relaxing.

My surgery was in Mexico so my post op is here in the states May 3. I'm almost back to 100%

Jenafyr4 I'm excited :happydance:did you already have your post-op appointment? Mines is on May 10th.

Brandy take it easy and hang in there your time will come. Have you tried yoga? I've tried it a couple of times and it's very relaxing.

My surgery was in Mexico so my post op is here in the states May 3. I'm almost back to 100%

FX this cycle for you Brandy!! This has been one long very difficult journey for all of us. My TR had been planned for 5 years before I had it. I had had 2 positive HPTs and was 2 weeks late 5 years ago, after that Oh decided he wanted kids after all. so, we planned on the TR the following year, but something came up and we had to postpone it. We kept having to postpone it until last year.

I'm so sorry Brandy. What a frustrating journey this is. I feel your pain. I tried for four years and had two losses before I got my little miracle.

Galvan...cheri22 predicted June and girl for me....maybe we will be bump buddies :)

As for the LTTTC's...I researched and found that most tr ladies who have problems conceiving with no explanation may be becuz the cilia in the tube are not working properly. Those are the little hairs that guide our eggies... Look up Red Clover...its an herbal supplementthat encourages natural healing with in our bodies.

Fx for us all...have a good weekend.

Looks like June is going to be a great month!!

I had read about that Jenafyr, you can get a lap done to check the cilia. I think mine work because I did get preggers now, we just need to get the LO to stay in there for 9 months.

Galvan...cheri22 predicted June and girl for me....maybe we will be bump buddies :)

As for the LTTTC's...I researched and found that most tr ladies who have problems conceiving with no explanation may be becuz the cilia in the tube are not working properly. Those are the little hairs that guide our eggies... Look up Red Clover...its an herbal supplementthat encourages natural healing with in our bodies.

Fx for us all...have a good weekend.

My rant had 0 to do with anyone on this thread so more so I hope I didnt offend you :)

Everyone in here has been to hell and back to even have a shot at TRYING to have a baby so we are outnumbered before the journey begins :(

I wish you the best and that you catch that bfp soon.

Side note guys I have an appt Monday morning for a day 3 of my cycle ultrasound now and start Femara Monday as well.... Then the IUI once the follies formed. Trying to be more poritive about it.
No offense taken dear! TTC is a hard journey for us all, that's why we are here, to support each other, listen to the rants, share the tears of frustration, as well as tears of happiness when we finally get our Blessing!!! No worries :)

How is everyone??? AFM 6 dpo today, Looking forward to my MD appt. Friday, as weird as that sounds that I'm excited over a PAP! lol I am going to grab a refill on Clomid, as well as getting an HSG scheduled for next cycle. I am so ready to know if getting pregnant is even a possibility. If not then our journey will most likely end, as IVF is not an option for us....Hope all is well & lots of baby dust to each one of you! :)

How is everyone??? AFM 6 dpo today, Looking forward to my MD appt. Friday, as weird as that sounds that I'm excited over a PAP! lol I am going to grab a refill on Clomid, as well as getting an HSG scheduled for next cycle. I am so ready to know if getting pregnant is even a possibility. If not then our journey will most likely end, as IVF is not an option for us....Hope all is well & lots of baby dust to each one of you! :)

I am glad you are getting your hsg scheduled. Good luck at the doctor Friday. Also, I just wanted to let you know that if you don't get pregnant with Clomid, it doesn't mean you have to resort to IVF. That isn't the end. Getting pregnant to begin with is hard, then you throw in a TR, it makes it a little harder. It took us 4 years and 5 mc's to get our miracle! It can happen. We had given up all hope and just forgot about trying. We became pregnant with our miracle 3 months after our 5th loss.
My point is don't think that it's over just because you can't or don't want to do IVF. That isn't always the answer either.
Good luck to you and all of my TR sisters!!!!! :hugs: TONS of BABY :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->