Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies, my second HSG hurt like Hell, but she thinks that I my tube spasmed a bit on the right side when the liquid passed through. It was open, but that side hurt! The blocked side hurt, but no where near as bad. Now, my first one did not hurt at all. Don't freak out with the painful stories, just take 800mg Advil 1 hour before and you more than likely will be fine, cupcakestoy.

I went to Texas earlier this week and got Preseed!! We will use it this cycle and hopefully not need it again unless we decide to TTC again in a year! meaning that maybe hopefully I will get my sticky bean this month! I also bought Vitamin D to see if that can help. I haven't been tested, but I have all the symptoms of a Vit D deficiency. I am now on Vit D3, Folic Acid, and Prenatals.

Please keep a friend of mine in your prayers. Her baby boy was born 2 weeks ago. he was not breathing when he was born so he had been in NICU since then. 2 days ago he passed away.

Thanks, Brandy.

Stephanie, thats so sad!

Dr.'s appt. went well. Will be calling to schedule HSG as soon as Flo shows. Drew a Thyroid Panel & refilled Metformin,progesterone & Clomid....so hoping for some good news to report in next few cycles...:)

GL Cupcakestoy!1

AFM, I have 4 more days of BCP and then the wait for AF to show. I suspect that I will start treatment around the middle to end of next week. I am starting to get nervous about starting. I am so scared to lose another baby again. :cry:

Hey Girls I just wanted to stop in and say hello! Here are some photos of Miss Emmaleigh...can't believe she is almost a month old already!

Galvan that is so horrible and sad...It made me grab Emmaleigh and hold her tight in my arms...Prayers for her and her family to be able to heal.
Also I wanted to say to you...I know how you feel I have been there...DON'T let your self get so wrapped up in fear that it keeps you stressed out while TTC. It isn't good for you or TTC or a baby either. Take it all one step at a time and it will happen. I had been TTC for 15 months and had a horrible MC and a CP...I really gave up all notion of getting my :bfp: and just had fun with the old man and it happened. :hugs:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Hey Girls I just wanted to stop in and say hello! Here are some photos of Miss Emmaleigh...can't believe she is almost a month old already!

Galvan that is so horrible and sad...It made me grab Emmaleigh and hold her tight in my arms...Prayers for her and her family to be able to heal.
Also I wanted to say to you...I know how you feel I have been there...DON'T let your self get so wrapped up in fear that it keeps you stressed out while TTC. It isn't good for you or TTC or a baby either. Take it all one step at a time and it will happen. I had been TTC for 15 months and had a horrible MC and a CP...I really gave up all notion of getting my :bfp: and just had fun with the old man and it happened. :hugs:

She is beautiful!!!

GL Cupcakestoy!1

AFM, I have 4 more days of BCP and then the wait for AF to show. I suspect that I will start treatment around the middle to end of next week. I am starting to get nervous about starting. I am so scared to lose another baby again. :cry:

Fx for you Galvan

Hi ladies, I created a secret group on FB, Trouble TTC after TR. The group is secret so you can't see it unless you are invited. If you want to be invited, just PM me with your FB information.

Hi ladies:hugs:

Just a little FYI to piggy-back off Jenafyr4's post on red clover...I found this interesting article...NOW, as a warning, this is a natural, holistic approach to fertility and I know not everyone is keen on this, but just thought I would post the article for interest's sake:)
https://www.susunweed.com/Article_Fertility_After_Forty.htm

That article is right up my ally starting reiki and acupuncture this cycle, I meditate and exercise regularly. We are taking clomid, but that is the only medical intervention we are going to take. I teach, so my summer occupation will be TTC (DH is pretty stoked). Next week I turn 4ohhh and realized if my son had followed my path I would be a grandma this week. Yikes! Thank God he is a nerdy good boy and I (probably) will be a mommy again before a Grandma; although it would be kinda cute.

Congratulations she is amazing :)

That's how we conceived Eli. Quit stressing about it and got my miracle boy. I didn't even know what CD I was on. I know quite a few people who have done that. They quit trying and just had fun and then ended up pregnant. She is beautiful BTW! They grow way too fast!!!! Eli's already crawling. I'm happy he's reaching these milestones but sad because I know how fast he's gonna grow. I'm cherishing everyday! I just look at my 15 and 14 year old daughter and son and remember how it felt like just yesterday they were this little.

Thank you Momma. I will keep that in mind. I don't want to be stressed out and I am going to try my best.

She is absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to hold my lil TR miracle!

I know it will happen eventually, just don't know when.

My kiddos are 21 and 17... I would really like to have another baby before I become a grandmother sheesh.

I hope you do, Brandy! What meds are you taking for your IUI and when is it?

I became a grandma, 10 weeks after my little girl was born. Its definetly a unique experience. I love watching them play together.

I hope you do, Brandy! What meds are you taking for your IUI and when is it?

I ovulate just fine on my own but they want to increase the # of eggs and do the IUI to give us the best shot since this is our last month before egg retrieval for IVF.... so with that said I am on Femara. I have 33 potential follies right now that are forming. I just took my last femara today I start testing for my positive opk on Sunday. From there I go in as soon as I have a positive for the ultrasound and IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->