Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake- I hope you get your HSG soon and you get great news!

I never looked to see what tests there are to find out if your cilia is working properly...hmmm, curious now.

Hope all the TR ladies get that BFP they want! We are overdue for some great news on here!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Cupcake- I hope you get your HSG soon and you get great news!

I never looked to see what tests there are to find out if your cilia is working properly...hmmm, curious now.

Hope all the TR ladies get that BFP they want! We are overdue for some great news on here!! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Galvan said there was a test... I think she said a Lap? to check cilia function

Thanks ladies for all your kind words & well wishes!!! AF is due Sunday so more than likely, unless we are blessed with a BFP, then HSG will be coming up soon!!

Cupcake, make sure you take some advil before you have the hsg. It got pretty uncomfortable for a minute or two.

Hope everyone is doing well. I got my results from my CD3 today...

FSH was 4.9
Estra was 32

My ultrasound showed 19 eggs forming FX

Started Femara yesterday...

IUI to come this cycle YAY Hoping for that BFP!!

Thanks CJ, Kinda nervous about the pain, but hoping for the best. I have heard that it can make your tubes spasm & appear blocked, will they give you something to help relax them if I ask or is it worth a shot?

Brandy-So exciting!!!! Hope you are Blessed with your long awaited Miracle with your 1st IUI!!! :)

They dont give you anything to help. I saw the dye spill. It felt like I REEEEALLLY had to pee. Just uncomfortable. I did send a copy of my HSG to my TR doc to confirm both open.

Brandy, you can be the next octomom!

I am sorry I been MIA today I am cramping so bad!!!! My af was due yesterday last night I spotted very lightly brownish spots and it's stopped then started a hr ago spots of brownish stuff. The last time I experienced this I was on Clomids for the first time. I don't know what's wrong but maybe AF is on her way because my cramps are intensive ugh. I am doing Clomids and or injectables and whatever the new RE place me on this cycle with ovidrel. So I am waiting on my af and she is laying horrible games.

Oh and Cheri22 also told me this:
With trying to gain more insight for you, this is what I had seen.. they gave me the impression of licorice.. I googled it and this is what they had shown https://www.livestrong.com/article/288167-the-benefits-of-licorice-root-for-female-fertility/

Finally did a Journal...the link is in my signature...feel free to stalk

Hello everyone. I haven't been on here in a while due to packing and getting ready to move to Texas on the 24th. If things work out the way I plan my second reversal is planned for November. Really hope I'll have the money my then, I'm ready to start this journey over again. Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone!!

Thanks ladies for all your kind words & well wishes!!! AF is due Sunday so more than likely, unless we are blessed with a BFP, then HSG will be coming up soon!!

The HSG was just mildly uncomfortable for me. I took Advil before it. But you have to remember to relax and just take deep breathes it really does help.

The HSG was just mildly uncomfortable for me. I took Advil before it. But you have to remember to relax and just take deep breathes it really does help.
Thanks Brandy. Not to worried about the pain, but am terrified of having blocked tubes, even though I know its like a 5% chance according to Chapel Hill......

Thanks Brandy. Not to worried about the pain, but am terrified of having blocked tubes, even though I know its like a 5% chance according to Chapel Hill......

Yes mine was done at chapel hill. The reason I tell you to relax and breathe is for pain but also the results can be misconstrued as blocked when in fact they just spasmed because of the pain. I requested that my films be sent to Dr. Berger/Dr. Monteith for review after the test. Both doctors confirmed they were both open but it took a moment for them to spill because I was having spasms.

Also remember that it's possible that from the dye rushing through there that it can 'clean' the tubes out of anything that might be in there.

FX for you ;)

For the ones that don't know. I had the HSG test on in March, and the test showed both tubes blocked. I sent my results to a Dr in Texas and he confirmed that they are blocked. It was due to my reversal Dr used to big of a suture. My test hurt like hell. With that said I'm having a second reversal, hoping by November.

Yes mine was done at chapel hill. The reason I tell you to relax and breathe is for pain but also the results can be misconstrued as blocked when in fact they just spasmed because of the pain. I requested that my films be sent to Dr. Berger/Dr. Monteith for review after the test. Both doctors confirmed they were both open but it took a moment for them to spill because I was having spasms.

Also remember that it's possible that from the dye rushing through there that it can 'clean' the tubes out of anything that might be in there.

FX for you ;)
I'm hoping to clean out the cobwebs & get a BFP this year! lol Thanks for the advice dear :)

For the ones that don't know. I had the HSG test on in March, and the test showed both tubes blocked. I sent my results to a Dr in Texas and he confirmed that they are blocked. It was due to my reversal Dr used to big of a suture. My test hurt like hell. With that said I'm having a second reversal, hoping by November.
Oh wow! That is awful! I'm sorry & wish you success with your 2nd TR!

Hi ladies:hugs:

Just a little FYI to piggy-back off Jenafyr4's post on red clover...I found this interesting article...NOW, as a warning, this is a natural, holistic approach to fertility and I know not everyone is keen on this, but just thought I would post the article for interest's sake:)
https://www.susunweed.com/Article_Fertility_After_Forty.htm

I know we all have the same goal in mind:kiss:

**Cupcake, hoping for clear tubes for you:flower:

Just a little FYI to piggy-back off Jenafyr4's post on red clover...I found this interesting article...NOW, as a warning, this is a natural, holistic approach to fertility and I know not everyone is keen on this, but just thought I would post the article for interest's sake:)

Very interesting... FYI Red Clover is sold in most Vitamin stores for like $6 it can be taken in capsules or make tea....the tea is kinda BLAH....

Thank you! May have to try the red clover soon :)

Only 2 dpo but since last night I have been so nauseous. What the heck? I didn't feel bad until last night after dinner and today after lunch. Wondering if I have some kind of stomach bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->