Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My kiddos are 21 and 17... I would really like to have another baby before I become a grandmother sheesh.

I was a grandmother 2 times before our little Addie was born. Our grandson was born July 2010 and our grand daughter was born March 11. We found out we were pregnant with Addie in March 11 and she was born Nov 2011! Our children are ages 24, 22, 20, and 17 months! Now we have almost 5 grandchildren ages 3.5 (our middle daughter stepson), 2.5, 2 and another girl due in July and another boy due Aug/Sept! We love our grandbabies!!!! They are amazing! Our children were scared to tell us that they were pregnant because they knew we had lost so many and that we really wanted another one. They didn't want to hurt our feelings. But they just made our lives so much richer!

OMG I leave tomorrow for Chapel Hill. I was so excited yesterday after we had a great preconception consult with my OB/GYN, but I just woke up grumpy today. I just want to be there already I suppose. DH has been great, and I can't wait until this particular emotional rollercoaster is over. Of course, then the TTC rollercoaster will begin.

I was so excited the week before, but the day before I wanted it over with and I got more nervous as the day went on. GL!! Keep us posted on how it goes!!

OMG I leave tomorrow for Chapel Hill. I was so excited yesterday after we had a great preconception consult with my OB/GYN, but I just woke up grumpy today. I just want to be there already I suppose. DH has been great, and I can't wait until this particular emotional rollercoaster is over. Of course, then the TTC rollercoaster will begin.

Good Luck to you tomorrow!!!

Yay, Navygrrl! I was so excited to get there that I practically skipped through the door. Good luck!!!

My kiddos are 21 and 17... I would really like to have another baby before I become a grandmother sheesh.

I was a grandmother 2 times before our little Addie was born. Our grandson was born July 2010 and our grand daughter was born March 11. We found out we were pregnant with Addie in March 11 and she was born Nov 2011! Our children are ages 24, 22, 20, and 17 months! Now we have almost 5 grandchildren ages 3.5 (our middle daughter stepson), 2.5, 2 and another girl due in July and another boy due Aug/Sept! We love our grandbabies!!!! They are amazing! Our children were scared to tell us that they were pregnant because they knew we had lost so many and that we really wanted another one. They didn't want to hurt our feelings. But they just made our lives so much richer!

Did everyone think that you were crazy? there are only a couple of people in my life understand why we are trying to have another one, and they are 10, 13 & 19, a smaller gap than you have. The way that this is going, we will stop trying and a baby will come around when I am a grandma. :)

I can't believe its been 3weeks since mine...I know the excitement you are feeling...GL and :hugs: for a fast recovery...

Navygirl hope you're doing well! Speedy recovery wishes your way :)

Did everyone think that you were crazy? there are only a couple of people in my life understand why we are trying to have another one, and they are 10, 13 & 19, a smaller gap than you have. The way that this is going, we will stop trying and a baby will come around when I am a grandma. :)

Our family knew we had the tubal reversal in 2007 and they were all supportive. We have been together since 2000. They knew this wasn't taken lightly at all. My husband had raised my (our) children as his own and it was time for us to make our family complete. Or at least try to. So that is when we decided to do the tr.
We had been trying with several losses when our oldest daughter came and told us she was pregnant. She was so scared to tell us because she knew all we had been through. We were so excited!!!!! She was shaking. Her and her husband had been together for 2.5 years and it was time. A week before our grandson was born, our son came to us and told us that he and his girlfriend were expecting. We weren't as excited because our son was still in high school and they were only together a few months before getting pregnant. After the inital shock, we became excited. Our grandson was born July 2010 and our grand daughter was born March 2011.
Then on March 29, 2011 I felt like I had felt too many times before, so I tested...... positive! Faint, but there. I actually was just like, whatever. I knew not to get excited so I told my husband just for information purposes. I knew it wasn't going to stick. I started spotting about a week or so later and I just prepared myself for the inevitiable. It stopped as fast as it started. So I made a appt for a scan. I was 6 wks 3 days. I didn't even want to look at the screen. But I did..... and there was her little heart flickering away!!!!!!!!!!!
We waited until we were about 10 wks and then we told our family and friends. They all were so happy! I did have a lot of people ask if she was an accident, ,and I quickly reply NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I really never cared about what people thought......... It wasn't about them..... it was about us!
Good luck to you and all the other ladies!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Good luck, Navygrrl!!! Hope you end up with great lengths!!

Good luck Navygirl!! :hugs:

I took my last BCP! :happydance: Now, AF needs to get here so we can get this show on the road! I am so excited about this cycle. This past month was a break that I really needed. I am still devastated about losing my baby, but I am so ready to try again. I am as excited as I was the first month TTC. LOL I just have a very good feeling about this month, even OH is positive. He is usually thinking why try so this is different. Now, I will pray for a BFP that sticks.

:hugs:

FX for you Galvan!! :)

Hey girls you probably saw me post on another thread but here goes again.. this is a copy/paste of another thread I am in..

Ok I need someones expertise here..

I am only on CD 10. I normally ovulate on CD18-20 on a 30-32 day cycle. Well I took Femara on CD3-7. Doc told me to start O testing on CD 10.. I started on CD9 of course because thats just how I roll hah.

Anyway CD 9 Low fertility on monitor CBFM, CB advanced digital just a circle. But CD 10 I couldnt use my monitor for some weird reason I couldnt get stupid thing to work so I only used the digital advanced and got a flashing smiley! This is only CD 10... any thoughts?

My temp dipped some this morning too. Is it really possible im gearing up to O this freaking early?

I have never used Femara, but I think it is like Clomid. The first month I was on CLomid, I took it from CDs4-8, I then Oed on CD13. So it is possible for you to start getting positive OPKs now. You will O around 5 days after your last dose.

I have never used Femara, but I think it is like Clomid. The first month I was on CLomid, I took it from CDs4-8, I then Oed on CD13. So it is possible for you to start getting positive OPKs now. You will O around 5 days after your last dose.

Oh my.. I hope that is the case I hate the 18 days waiting to ovulate..

On the other hand im stressed out its going to keep saying high fertility for 10 days hah.

You are having IUI this cycle right?

Yes, but since it's just a time waster and I asked to do it the doctor only did the first ultrasound and found 33 follies and then gave me meds to start. He told me when I get a positive OPK just to come into the office the morning following the positive OPK... he has an open door policy and then we will do the IUI. So he wont be monitoring with anymore ultrasounds this cycle.

:shrug:

Hi all! Thanks for all the well-wishes. I'll post more when I get home. I had a wonderful experience and ended up with 9 on each side. I'm sore today and having trouble sleeping but doing well.

Hi all! Thanks for all the well-wishes. I'll post more when I get home. I had a wonderful experience and ended up with 9 on each side. I'm sore today and having trouble sleeping but doing well.

Great lengths congrats...

Congrats! Wow! Great Lengths :)

Glad your almost ready to ttc again Galvan! Baby Dust to you for a quick & healthy pregnancy!

Brandy-Much luck to you with your IUI :)

AFM, Yesterday was 6 months post TR & af found me today after being cruelly almost 2 days late :/ Had a good little pity party this morning & now I'm just ready to call my doc to schedule my hsg for next week. Plan to start Clomid on CD4-8. I guess the silver lining is that my next "window" will include a Friday & Saturday with O day on Sunday, while my kiddos will be at there dad's, so we should have plenty of time to get very "busy" trying to catch the eggy next weekend ;) Hoping for LOTS of Sticky BFP's soon from this group!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->