Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

The 3 cycles after HSG are the most fertile becasue the tubes are "cleaned" out. FX cupcake for open tubes and a BFP this cycle!

Brandy, I would try to call my RE and see if he would just check one time. It would really suck if you missed O.

Navy: Awesome lengths!!

AFM, still waiting on AF. I usually have a 24-26 day cycle. I am CD23 now so if it acts normal, I will get it tomorrow or so. I took my last pill Sunday so FX it is a normal cycle length or shorter.

Good Luck to all you ladies :hugs:

AFM...I see my doctor the 13th for an HSG consult, even though I just had my reversal my dr. said why wait. That's also the day of my husbands SA...I'm NERVOUS about that!!!

TMI...my hubby has one daughter (not confirmed) but has "tried" )as he puts it) to get previous girls preggers, with NO luck (**lucky for me**, his one baby momma is ENOUGH) when he.....um GOES ie: ejaculates...lol :haha: theres not a lot there...even if we wait a day or two. The nurse said we will have the results in 3 hours, so I pray all is ok....

Good luck ladies. I'll be praying for your Hubby Jenafyr4.
AFM... I'm 10 DPO started a diet yesterday. I have had some sharp shooting pains in my right breast and noticed last night stretch marks on my right breast that I've never had before. Took an OPT this moring but it was negative, still early though.

Navygrrl, those fantasric lengths!! yay!! Rest up and recover :)

Galvan, you will be super fertile this next cycle. Baby dust to us all :)

Hello ladies.. Could someone please direct me the thread for " after TR, over 35, over three years ttc, short tubes, one blocked tube, after 2 ectopic, after 2 methotrexate, after recurrent miscarriags, short lutal phase, depleted ovarian reserve, old eggs, one dominant ovary on a blocked side." I can't seem to find it... :(

Hello ladies.. Could someone please direct me the thread for " after TR, over 35, over three years ttc, short tubes, one blocked tube, after 2 ectopic, after 2 methotrexate, after recurrent miscarriags, short lutal phase, depleted ovarian reserve, old eggs, one dominant ovary on a blocked side." I can't seem to find it... :(

:hugs:

Oh I know how you feel.. freaking annoying :(

The 3 cycles after HSG are the most fertile becasue the tubes are "cleaned" out. FX cupcake for open tubes and a BFP this cycle!

Brandy, I would try to call my RE and see if he would just check one time. It would really suck if you missed O.

Navy: Awesome lengths!!

AFM, still waiting on AF. I usually have a 24-26 day cycle. I am CD23 now so if it acts normal, I will get it tomorrow or so. I took my last pill Sunday so FX it is a normal cycle length or shorter.
Everyone has been telling me the HSG will work to get my BFP.....I'm not convinced at this point, being optimistic, but not being overly confident lol Tired of my heart being broke each time, so until I see 2 lines, I will expect nothing! lol Hardly ever get to say this, Galvan, but I hope AF shows soon for you! lol

Everyone has been telling me the HSG will work to get my BFP.....I'm not convinced at this point, being optimistic, but not being overly confident lol Tired of my heart being broke each time, so until I see 2 lines, I will expect nothing! lol Hardly ever get to say this, Galvan, but I hope AF shows soon for you! lol

I got pregnant the cycle following my HSG. I never thought it would happen, I was just going with the flow of things. I honestly thought I wouldn't get a BFP and end up in IVF, but I did get a BFP. I lost it, but I feel confident I will get pregnant again.

AFM, I have officially changed Drs. My "RE" called me yesterday out of the blue to tell me that I had an ectopic instead of a blighted ovum as she diagnosed in April. I was pissed because I knew I did not have an ectopic, we saw the sac in my uterus on the u/s. I called the clinic that she says she works from ( I go to her private office) and she works in the women's clinic, but not the fertility clinic! She doesn't have the credentials to be an RE! I was so pissed, but that explains alot! I made an appointment with the clinic for this Saturday! I can't wait!!!

I got pregnant the cycle following my HSG. I never thought it would happen, I was just going with the flow of things. I honestly thought I wouldn't get a BFP and end up in IVF, but I did get a BFP. I lost it, but I feel confident I will get pregnant again.

AFM, I have officially changed Drs. My "RE" called me yesterday out of the blue to tell me that I had an ectopic instead of a blighted ovum as she diagnosed in April. I was pissed because I knew I did not have an ectopic, we saw the sac in my uterus on the u/s. I called the clinic that she says she works from ( I go to her private office) and she works in the women's clinic, but not the fertility clinic! She doesn't have the credentials to be an RE! I was so pissed, but that explains alot! I made an appointment with the clinic for this Saturday! I can't wait!!!

Good Luck Galvan, I pray this is a good change.

Hi all! Thanks for all the well-wishes. I'll post more when I get home. I had a wonderful experience and ended up with 9 on each side. I'm sore today and having trouble sleeping but doing well.

Those are wonderful lengths Navygirl :happydance:

Ladies I need some advice. Tomorrow is my post op appointment, since I am only a one tuber and my light is 6 cm and I just turned 37 should I ask the doctor to put me on Clomid? Or should I wait? Also, there are some stressful times ahead for me my daughter is going off to college in August and we are scheduled to move back to the states and an overseas move can be pretty rough. What do you ladies think? I'm nervous about trying to conceive and starting all over again, it doesn't help that I've been kinda picking silly fights with my husband I almost feel it's hormones, not sure. Please help I'm confused. Also I can't reach out to family or some other friends there's only a handful of people that know about my surgery (not even my mother knows!) and the ones that know about it I feel that they can relate.

Hi all! Thanks for all the well-wishes. I'll post more when I get home. I had a wonderful experience and ended up with 9 on each side. I'm sore today and having trouble sleeping but doing well.

Ladies I need some advice. Tomorrow is my post op appointment, since I am only a one tuber and my light is 6 cm and I just turned 37 should I ask the doctor to put me on Clomid? Or should I wait? Also, there are some stressful times ahead for me my daughter is going off to college in August and we are scheduled to move back to the states and an overseas move can be pretty rough. What do you ladies think? I'm nervous about trying to conceive and starting all over again, it doesn't help that I've been kinda picking silly fights with my husband I almost feel it's hormones, not sure. Please help I'm confused. Also I can't reach out to family or some other friends there's only a handful of people that know about my surgery (not even my mother knows!) and the ones that know about it I feel that they can relate.

It wouldn't hurt to ask your doctor. I'm going to ask mine and I don't have all going on like you do. All they can say is NO, but my doctor is really cool. He's having me come in Monday for a consult for my HSG ALREADY and Its not even been a month since my surgery. He knows I'm ready to get the ball rolling...GL :hugs:

I was put on CLomid immediately. She knew that more then likely my left tube was not working because the fimbria was damaged during my TL.

Thank you so much ladies I will ask my doctor tomorrow. By the way I need to proofread what I write LOL

I am back from my new RE. I am doing my 1st IUI this cycle!! :happydance: We will do Gonal F CDs 3&4, Menopur CDs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8. Monitor CD9. I can't wait for AF to start, he thinks it should start within the next day or so.

I am back from my new RE. I am doing my 1st IUI this cycle!! :happydance: We will do Gonal F CDs 3&4, Menopur CDs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8. Monitor CD9. I can't wait for AF to start, he thinks it should start within the next day or so.

Woo-hoo...that DR is on it huh!!!

How exciting Galvin!

Just from my experience I would never recommend clomid the side effects for me were awful. However, Femara I never even knew I was taking it. Whether I ovulate or not is to be seen though because this is my first cycle but I am done with the pills.

Just want to get on to my IVF and feel like I finally have a chance at a BFP

Thanks ladies. I will never touch Clomid again thank God!! I hated that medicine!! I will no longer me temping. My RE told me not to worry about any of that and to let him be the one to stress on when I am to O. I am more than happy to not be temping. Now, the OPKs, I don't know yet. I might just say to hell with them too. We shall see how bad my POAS addiction is this month. LOL

I want to wish all you ladies the best of luck and god bless you all. I hate that both my tubes are blocked and I have to go through the surgery again. It'll all be worth it in the end. I have lots of faith in this new Dr, he has a high success rate. I've been emailing some ladies that used this new Dr and all have became preggo with in a year of reversal. I'm excited and can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->