Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thought it is bad that you have to have surgery again, that is great that all of the ladies you have spoken to have gotten pregnant quickly! Any idea when you are having surgery?

I want to wish all you ladies the best of luck and god bless you all. I hate that both my tubes are blocked and I have to go through the surgery again. It'll all be worth it in the end. I have lots of faith in this new Dr, he has a high success rate. I've been emailing some ladies that used this new Dr and all have became preggo with in a year of reversal. I'm excited and can't wait!!

Who is the new and old doc?

I guess I'm in the minority with Clomid lol The only side effect I have is a breakout with it & occasional hot flash. Started it last night, wanted to do a round since I'm having HSG this cycle. I Did hear back from my labs yesterday, All are perfect & PAP was normal...Working on losing weight, hoping to lose 50 pounds by Christmas! Already down 10 pounds in last 2 weeks or so. :) Doing low carb & alot of yard work lol Figure I maybe I can spread my obsessing around to other areas of my life!!! LMBO

I do believe losing weight is what helped me in trying to conceive, cupcake. I tried unsuccessfully for four years and tried alot of different things, except lose weight. When we were told I would never get pregnant I start focusing on other things like losing weight. I lost 20 lbs and I got my sticky bfp. Good luck to you.

My doctor is going to put us on clomid if we're not successful after 3 months due to my age. He mentioned some other medicine as well and ovidrel triggers if that doesn't work. I'm hoping we don't have to worry about it, but now that my TR is done I suppose I need something else to obsess over.

Sorry about the lack of personals, but I'm still tiring easily. Galvan, I hope AF comes soon so you can get that IUI cycle started. :)

I do believe losing weight is what helped me in trying to conceive, cupcake. I tried unsuccessfully for four years and tried alot of different things, except lose weight. When we were told I would never get pregnant I start focusing on other things like losing weight. I lost 20 lbs and I got my sticky bfp. Good luck to you.

Thank you for your story! I have been researching & it looks like even though I don't have any problem Ovulating, irregular cycles or PCOS, weight can still be an issue. So I will continue on with the weight loss attempts & cross my fingers that I get lucky along the way! :)

My doctor is going to put us on clomid if we're not successful after 3 months due to my age. He mentioned some other medicine as well and ovidrel triggers if that doesn't work. I'm hoping we don't have to worry about it, but now that my TR is done I suppose I need something else to obsess over.

Sorry about the lack of personals, but I'm still tiring easily. Galvan, I hope AF comes soon so you can get that IUI cycle started. :)
Hopefully with those lengths your bfp will get here before you know it! Rest up & take care :)

Well AF showed up today a day early... I'm very disappointed, I'm going to take a break from the form for awhile... I'm not sure we will ttc this month I'm just so tired of being heartbroken.

Thought it is bad that you have to have surgery again, that is great that all of the ladies you have spoken to have gotten pregnant quickly! Any idea when you are having surgery?

I'm hoping sometime in November if not it'll be after the first of next year. I really don't want to wait that long

I want to wish all you ladies the best of luck and god bless you all. I hate that both my tubes are blocked and I have to go through the surgery again. It'll all be worth it in the end. I have lots of faith in this new Dr, he has a high success rate. I've been emailing some ladies that used this new Dr and all have became preggo with in a year of reversal. I'm excited and can't wait!!

Who is the new and old doc?

Old doc is Dr Miller in little rock Arkansas not happy with him at all. New doc is Dr Rosenfeld in Houston TX, I'm excited about him I've heard lots of good things about him and he's called me personally serval times.

So the RE says I DONT have PCOS. I'm not stopping the meds for it til after this coming cycle. Af was due yesterday, but not here and bfn. I have had irratic temps and cramps this week. My $500 worth of injectables is on the way along with a prescription for 100 mg of clomid. The 500 bucks includes the trigger shot and the fsh shots and something else. Ready for cycle 30 and my 41st bday present could be a bfp!!

Thank you for your story! I have been researching & it looks like even though I don't have any problem Ovulating, irregular cycles or PCOS, weight can still be an issue. So I will continue on with the weight loss attempts & cross my fingers that I get lucky along the way! :)

Cupcake,
I was overweight while TTC and had 5 mc's. Then right before we became pregnant with our little girl, I had lost about 25-30 lbs and had our last mc on Christmas Eve 2010. After that, I lost about another 10 lbs. and then we became pregnant with our little miracle! I only gained 19 lbs and lost it within 5 days of her birth. I really think that weight had something to do with me personally.

So the RE says I DONT have PCOS. I'm not stopping the meds for it til after this coming cycle. Af was due yesterday, but not here and bfn. I have had irratic temps and cramps this week. My $500 worth of injectables is on the way along with a prescription for 100 mg of clomid. The 500 bucks includes the trigger shot and the fsh shots and something else. Ready for cycle 30 and my 41st bday present could be a bfp!!

Cj, is the dr. whose saying NO pcos the same dr. who diagnosed pcos in the first place?! Grrr...so you've been having to take unnecessary meds:nope:
WELL, good you know now:dohh: and on to your birthday BFP:happydance: (sheesh...seems like you just had a birthday:haha: times goes by soooo fast around here!)

Jonnanne, how did you lose your weight? Always curious as to what works for people:) Have you had a hard time keeping it off? Great job:thumbup:

Happy Mothers Day ladies....Hope you all have a blessed day.. :flower:

Happy Mother's Day ladies! I hope there are more BFP in this thread soon! I've been MIA and come and check on y'all every once in a while. Hang in there! I'm now 15 weeks today and just found out its a BOY!

Happy Mothers Day to all :) Hope you have an amazing day!!!

Faith, the gyn diagnosed it, reproductive endocrinologist did ultrasound and said nope. It does seem like I just had one, but June is almost here!

Jonnanne, how did you lose your weight? Always curious as to what works for people:) Have you had a hard time keeping it off? Great job:thumbup:

With me, I was taking prometrium and then the fertility meds. With those, I gained a lot of weight. About July 2010, after our grandson was born, we decided that we were going to stop "trying" and if it happened, it happened. So I stopped taking all medications and enjoyed life. I stopped putting my body on hold for something I didn't know was going to ever happen. I know that has to sound cliche' but it's really the truth. I just stopped thinking about it and focused on my family and grandbabies.
I have kept it off since having Addisyn. It never came back really. I think a lot of it had to do with the medicine with me. I had gone up to 199 lbs and now I am between 150 and 155. I am happy and I feel great!
Good luck to all of you and :hugs: and tons of baby :dust: to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->