Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

That's great cupcake....:hugs: for you. My hsg is scheduled for next Tuesday assuming my insurance doesn't pull some tricks, but the lady said they wouldn't have put me on the books if that was the case.....so how long did the procedure take?

Armyspiyse, glad to hear your feeling better. My af arrived the day after my surgery...ugh so I had a double wammy...

Hope all you ladies are well. I have my CD3 testing this morning. Have a great day!!!

The test lasted like 10 mins. Had some cramping, but no real pain, just discomfort. Just curious, but why are you having an HSG now, since you just had your TR recently? It was my understanding you should give yourself at least 6 months to heal to prevent damaging the surgical site & due to the risk of infection.....Wouldn't think you would have had time to form any scar tissue yet since your surgery was so recent...

The Dr who did my surgery said 2 months. I told My gyn I wanted to be preggers by my 36th bday so he said to go ahead and schedule, that there was no need to wait, so I was like heck yea I wanna make sure I'm in working order..

Jen, that's great that you can get your blood test results so quickly! I had to wait 4 looong days..lol! Hope your fit-as-a-fiddle:winkwink:...it's great peace of mind just KNOWING what's going on. :flower:

Still waiting for results but my Dr is pretty fast so I will try to be patient.

I waited 10 months to have my HSG because scar tissue forms over time and I could have positive results and down the line be let down once it had formed.

on a side note... I am only 6DPO and IUI and I am having a hard time not testing. Ya I know too early but sheesh im going nuts :(

on a side note... I am only 6DPO and IUI and I am having a hard time not testing. Ya I know too early but sheesh im going nuts :(

Oooh, Brandy, I forgot you were doing IUI this month:happydance: hope it's BFP:) Try to wait...lol! I think I heard that you can get a false + if testing too early with IUI.medicated cycle, I guess?! :hugs: fx'd

Jen, that's great that you can get your blood test results so quickly! I had to wait 4 looong days..lol! Hope your fit-as-a-fiddle:winkwink:...it's great peace of mind just KNOWING what's going on. :flower:

Jen, looks like you might be breaking into the lab tonight:haha: assuming you didn't hear from the dr.:winkwink: it's so hard to be patient...especially with all of our "instant" technology:winkwink:

btw, where in Florida are you? We spend about 4 months in the Naples area every late fall/winter (on business). My tr dr. is Sanchez at Florida Fertility in Clearwater/St. Petersburg.

That's great cupcake....:hugs: for you. My hsg is scheduled for next Tuesday assuming my insurance doesn't pull some tricks, but the lady said they wouldn't have put me on the books if that was the case.....so how long did the procedure take?

Armyspiyse, glad to hear your feeling better. My af arrived the day after my surgery...ugh so I had a double wammy...

Hope all you ladies are well. I have my CD3 testing this morning. Have a great day!!!

The test lasted like 10 mins. Had some cramping, but no real pain, just discomfort. Just curious, but why are you having an HSG now, since you just had your TR recently? It was my understanding you should give yourself at least 6 months to heal to prevent damaging the surgical site & due to the risk of infection.....Wouldn't think you would have had time to form any scar tissue yet since your surgery was so recent...

The Dr who did my surgery said 2 months. I told My gyn I wanted to be preggers by my 36th bday so he said to go ahead and schedule, that there was no need to wait, so I was like heck yea I wanna make sure I'm in working order..

Well, Good luck! I'm sure they are wide open for you :)

Oooh, Brandy, I forgot you were doing IUI this month:happydance: hope it's BFP:) Try to wait...lol! I think I heard that you can get a false + if testing too early with IUI.medicated cycle, I guess?! :hugs: fx'd

I have a blood tests for Progesterone scheduled for this Friday the 17th and an HCG blood test scheduled for the 24th. Even if I do test early and get BFN it's required that they get a negative result via blood before I start the IVF injections 6/1.

FX that they are all good :) I am sure it's perfect.

Fx'd for your Sticky Bfp :)

Thank you!

Hello ladies I'm stressed to the max. Moving to Texas Saturday, I've been packing for weeks now and feel like there's still so much to pack when all in all everything is pretty much packed lol. Hubby was suppose to be here but he hasn't left our house in TX yet and it's a 13hr drive. I have to work tonight 11-7am it's my last night. Gonna miss my coworkers. I'm going nuts and could scream. Them stressing over my 2nd reversal, praying we'll have the money by November. Sorry I had to get this off my chest.

On another note: congrats to clear tubes, IUI, and for those of you that haven't given up. You all are some strong women. May god bless you all <3

Momsbaby, moving has to be one of the MOST tiring, stressful events in one's
Life! Especially a move out of state! I hope things go smoothly and you can get settled
In your new place...and focus on saving your $ for your tr:hugs:

Jen, any news on the blood work?

Brandy, did you cave and poas?:haha:

Afm, still living life with flat temps:haha: Do any of you gals temp vaginally?
Thinking that might be best for me next cycle:wacko:

Momsbaby, moving has to be one of the MOST tiring, stressful events in one's
Life! Especially a move out of state! I hope things go smoothly and you can get settled
In your new place...and focus on saving your $ for your tr:hugs:

Jen, any news on the blood work?

Brandy, did you cave and poas?:haha:

Afm, still living life with flat temps:haha: Do any of you gals temp vaginally?

Not yet haha. I am trying really hard to make it till Sunday so I will be 10 DPO.

Hi ladies I am stopping by to say hello! I am not NTNP so I haven't really been on, I just wanted to stop and say good luck to you all

Hey ladies! I will be done with the clomid tomorrow. Still waiting on side effects. I know they are coming! Otherwise, cd6 and getting impatient! Fx'd for a bunch of bfps soon!

Do any of you gals temp vaginally?

I tried it this time but I have really bad aim apparently when I'm sleepy so I kept poking myself with the thermometer. :dohh: :lol:

:haha: I might have the same issues! I decided to try this yesterday morning...just to check temp difference, and wow! that was a little difficult to get that in there in the midst of undies and pj bottoms:blush: and those thermometers don't bend:haha: I'm assuming that just as temping orally, you're not supposed to move around much before taking the temp. This means I'll probably have to switch to a nightgown (which I hate because they get all twisted up while I'm sleeping:wacko:) since that will present the least amount of resistance and obstacles. :dohh: ...nonetheless, I do plan to temp that way. :flower:

I had my HSG this morning and both tubes are WIDE open :thumbup: The doctor said "wow, I wouldn't have even known you ever had a TL, your doctor did an AMAZING job" Woop-Woop, way to go Rio Bravo :happydance:

By blood work was good FSH is 7.8, LH is 5.2, CBC normal, my Thyroid levels are a lil bit high. The doctor wants a repeat in 6 weeks before starting any meds.

I should ovulate in less than 2 weeks, hopefully my DH :spermy: will be better with meds soon, so here we go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->