Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks everyone for the support. I really wish this would be my BFP with a sticky but I just dont feel it.. if that makes sense. No symptoms either way really so thats usually not a freat thing. I am even on progesterone supplements and I dont have tender breasts so thats weird enough lol.

Anyway if it's not I guess I wont be devastated as I know I will be starting IVF meds in a couple weeks. But since I have spent about 20k on TTC it would be nice not to have to plunk down another 12-30k.

Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a week or so. We had to cancel this cycle because I had to go to the States. My little brother was killed in a suspicious car accident last week. Please keep our family in your prayers as the police investigate and find out how the accident really happened.

Galvan I'm so sorry to hear that, you and your family is in my prayers

Hugs Galvan....u and Ur family are in my prayers as well...

wth are all these hyperlinks that are being put in my posts? I didn't put a link the Supp.leme.nts.

Yes I put it funny so it wouldnt do it lol

Thanks everyone for the support. I really wish this would be my BFP with a sticky but I just dont feel it.. if that makes sense. No symptoms either way really so thats usually not a freat thing. I am even on progesterone supplements and I dont have tender breasts so thats weird enough lol.

Anyway if it's not I guess I wont ibe devastated as I know I will be starting IVF meds in a couple weeks. But since I have spent about 20k on TTC it would be nice not to have to plunk down another 12-30k.

You are blessed to have the resources to continue on Ur ttc journey. Me and mine will be at a loss if it doesn't happen naturally...Fx for you..

Hi ladies. I haven't been on in a week or so. We had to cancel this cycle because I had to go to the States. My little brother was killed in a suspicious car accident last week. Please keep our family in your prayers as the police investigate and find out how the accident really happened.

Oh my!! We are thinking of you :hugs:

Galvan, my heart and prayers go out to you sweetie!

I have been having cramps for last 2 days & ewcm. I usually ALWAYS get a +opk on cd12 & O on cd 13. Well today is cd13...Cervix is high/soft but -opks & flashing smiley face on CB digital Advanced(high fertility) for last 3 days now...:/ Just wondering if anyone who had an HSG had a change in O day? How long til you got your solid smiley on the CB Advanced? I have read mixed reviews...So far we are doing good bd, but don't want to quit to soon----ugh---

I get about 4 of the flashy smiley faces it appears from last months testing. However, I backed it up with line OPKs too.

Looking back at my notes I O'd 4 days later than normal the month I had an HSG I didn't remember that weird. Maybe there is something with HSG and O'ing off schedule that cycle.

I have to post a quick rant... So while thinking about all that I have done (all of us in this thread) to become pregnant, the money we have spent and the lengths we have went to have that baby in our arms.... It would be priceless and all worth it once it happens. BUT I get a notification that there is an update to another thread that I am a part of and I remember why I never go back to the thread....

Someone literally said she has been drunk non stop for months and now has a BFP.. How many days was that poor thing trying to make it before she realized this? She had no remorse and no excitement. Just hey it finally happened but not sure how long ago because I have been drunk all day every day for months.

:cry:

Instead of anyone making her question her judgement they congratulate her and begin a conversation with her.... that just makes me sick.

I get about 4 of the flashy smiley faces it appears from last months testing. However, I backed it up with line OPKs too.

Looking back at my notes I O'd 4 days later than normal the month I had an HSG I didn't remember that weird. Maybe there is something with HSG and O'ing off schedule that cycle.
Thanks Brandy! Just weird to me that I have typical O symptoms & no + yet. This is my 1st cycle using the Advanced, so I have been using the Regular opks too, just to make sure I didn't miss it lol------Yes, I'm an addict this cycle *smh- ashamed of what I have spent on things to pee on this cycle :/ lol

Just FYI...... WWW.firstresponse.com has a $2 off coupon. The tests in the store have $1 off do I paid $9 for a 3 pack of frer.... I'm stocking up...I printed 6 coupons lol just in case

I have to post a quick rant... So while thinking about all that I have done (all of us in this thread) to become pregnant, the money we have spent and the lengths we have went to have that baby in our arms.... It would be priceless and all worth it once it happens. BUT I get a notification that there is an update to another thread that I am a part of and I remember why I never go back to the thread....

Someone literally said she has been drunk non stop for months and now has a BFP.. How many days was that poor thing trying to make it before she realized this? She had no remorse and no excitement. Just hey it finally happened but not sure how long ago because I have been drunk all day every day for months.

Instead of anyone making her question her judgement they congratulate her and begin a conversation with her.... that just makes me sick.
I agree completely. My dh has even said, "Hey, lets quit our jobs, get on govt. assistance & meth & we'll be pregnant before you know it!" & I hate to say it, but he's probably right :/

I agree completely. My dh has even said, "Hey, lets quit our jobs, get on govt. assistance & meth & we'll be pregnant before you know it!" & I hate to say it, but he's probably right :/

Same here. I have many horrible things to say but I should keep them to myself.

I will sum it up with the people that have the most love to give, The time to give, the means to raise the child with all it's needs met, and the most amazing family and extended family to nuture the child have the hardest time. Its just wrong.

Brandy your chart looks good.

Faith - How did you do with the clomid? I want to start trying clomid but I'm scared.

Anyhope, my dr. wrote a script for 6 mo. of clomid, but I only took 1 month last August. I took my pill before bed and had NO side effects until O time came around...lots of hot flashes and bloating!!! On what was O day, I had TERRIBLE O pains..but just for that night. (BD was a misery that night...it was one of those "just hurry up and get it done":nope: I was sooo sore in my ovary area!) throughout the TWW I felt fine...until about 2 days before AF came..that's when I had BAD PMS...easily irritated/angry/emotional/major mood swings. I decided not to do any more rounds after the first. I MAY try it again in the future, but not really wanting to.:nope: Oh, and it DID dry up my CM!! So make sure to have preseed on hand!

I know it can be a hard decision to make! You could always try one round and see how you do. :hugs: :flower:

Galvan, I'm just so sorry:cry: And to think it may not have been an "accident" is even more unimaginable:nope: Please know I am praying for you (((hugs)))

Galvan - Oh no! *hugs* I'll keep your family in my thoughts and I hope that your family gets answers soon.

Brandy - Ugh. I hate that. There's a girl I used to work with who complained about the raise she got because it meant that she got less in public assistance and food stamps. Then she announced she was pregnant with baby #4.

AFM - My temps FINALLY are heading south, so AF should be here today or tomorrow. I can't wait to get this show on the road. My OPKs will be Wednesday and I've got the preseed. All I need is AF, LOL.

Hey all!!! Hope everyone is good! Any new pregnancies???? I have been MIA, sorry. We no longer have internet, so can only get on from my sister's house. Hope everyone is doing good. Gianna will be 9 months old on the 30th of this month!! She is getting big, almost 17 pounds and 25 inches long! Big difference from the 4 lbs 12 oz and 17 inches she was at birth! She is very happy and only cries when she is tired. We are still breastfeeding, and have now started foods as well. She sits and rolls, and has recently started getting on her hands and knees and rocking, so we are waiting for the takeoff!!! Hope everyone is well and pregnant...or soon to be!!!

Attachments

• Gia.jpg
    Gia.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g